My Invention

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

bhayes40
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: re: My Invention

Post by bhayes40 »

AB Hammer wrote:
bhayes40 wrote:
AB Hammer wrote:Another Name? and your invention? Lindgaard

You need to look at the MTs again

Try MT 108

But if you feel so strong about it. Go for it.
Do you like the way I tricked you ? Instead of my calling it Mt 108 I called it My Invention. This is why you call me a fraud. It was you who said that none of Bessler's drawings were runners. And yet one is just as I said I believed it reasonable otherwise Bessler would have no direct proof. I've only sat on this for so long because it will rotate slowly.
Also if you look at the weights on Mt 108 at stand still it is like this toy you posted. The weights just seem to hang there. There is no action. And yes, you never would have looked for Mt 108 if I hadn't called it my invention. This is why I had to trick you. Otherwise you would never admit that I am right. :-)
Sorry Lindgaard / posting as bhayes40, but you must be smoking something if you believe that.

As for the rest of your post about me. There are many lies and IMO delusional.
AB Hammer,
Anyone can read Pirate 88179's post. How am I lying ? Did somebody other than your friend post that to me ? Your step son grayone (Michael) posted the same thing. This is all you've done for the last 10 years AB Hammer and that is harass me. It is slander when you do not show where I lied, etc. as you claim I have.
Attachments
Grayone.JPG
bhayes40
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by bhayes40 »

@All,
When fully inflated these balloons are 12 in. tall. What matters is when little pressure is used to inflate them.
http://www.partycity.com/product/philad ... Set=176484

And a cup on each end of the pvc pipe like one of these https://24hourwristbands.com/shop/drink ... adium-cups
There height can be trimmed down if needed. But for a test of a basic set up for Mt 108, this is about all that's need along with some lead weights
https://www.rotometals.com/pure-lead-nu ... gLtQPD_BwE

and then some rubber cement https://www.target.com/p/4oz-elmers-rub ... lsrc=aw.ds

With balloons if they are inflated a few times to expand them fully then for them to open to about 3 in. in dia. might require little effort.
And this would be the way to test Mt 108. If it is successful then building an actual wheel could be considered. If nothing else this would demonstrate that Bessler's drawing does work.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

bhayes40 wrote:Instead of AB Hammer and ovyuss insulting me maybe they should be wondering if something Bessler drew could be shown to work and vindicate Bessler whom Wagner called a fraud.
Neither Alan nor ovyyus are insulting you. They're
only pointing out the reality you are creating for yourself.
Rather than manning up and moving on from past
bad experiences, you whine and cry about them like a little girl.

No one's interested in your past personal disagreements
yet you subject everyone to them.
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

bhayes40 wrote: AB Hammer,
Anyone can read Pirate 88179's post. How am I lying ? Did somebody other than your friend post that to me ? Your step son grayone (Michael) posted the same thing. This is all you've done for the last 10 years AB Hammer and that is harass me. It is slander when you do not show where I lied, etc. as you claim I have.
Lindgaard / posting as bhayes40

I couldn't care less what you do, yet I hope you get your wheel build. That is the only thing that counts in this quest.

WaltzCee said it well, but to add. You are a well know liar and troll that has been banned from most all forums you ever signed up on for lies or breaking the rules or more. You show no respect, therefor you deserve none.
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
bhayes40
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by bhayes40 »

I noticed that neither one of you mentioned anything about Mt 108. Nothing about what it might take to see if the principle that Bessler suggests in his drawing works. And Mt 108 would be the best proof that Bessler was not a fraud as Wagner claimed.
Interesting. Both off topic and yet ...
And AB Hammer, I am glad that you have a friend. The 2 of you make such a nice couple. Are you the client that WaltzCee has spoken so fondly of ? I always thought that people with partners should be supportive of each other. That's what's missing in relationships these days, that special bond that the 2 of you share. It's so refreshing to see.
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

re: My Invention

Post by ovyyus »

Attachments
self-delusion.gif
bhayes40
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by bhayes40 »

ovyyus,
I like that :-)
I had to quit going to the gym and working out because of my current medical problems. Once I have surgery I can get back to it although I doubt I'll workout for 2 hours everyday like I used to do.
I had friends that looked like that but I limited myself to bench pressing 200 lbs. I wanted to be healthy and not like Arnold Schwarzenegger.
And while this thread is about Mt 108 instead the discussion has become about what AB Hammer wants. How do I show him the respect he wants ? After all ovyyus no other person in this forum or any other forum has made that demand and kept repeating it for 10 years. What is it I should do for AB Hammer that no other man is asking me to do for him ? Somebody needs to answer that question.
ChrisHarper
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by ChrisHarper »

Remember when this forum used to be great (5+ years ago) ?

As an infrequent visitor now, it appears those days are long gone.!
It's just full of drunks who refuse to leave the party when the music stops and the main-lights get turned back on !

Chris (Triplock)
No demands are made of a person perceived to be an idiot- Perfect

My Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrRGwI ... pIkj-YdiNQ
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

Hi ChrisHarper

How are your wheel builds progressing?

It good to have some construction work around to ground us
from time to time.

Regards
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed
bhayes40
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by bhayes40 »

AB Hammer wrote:Another Name? and your invention? Lindgaard

You need to look at the MTs again

Try MT 108

But if you feel so strong about it. Go for it.
@All,
This is why me and AB Hammer do not get along. I posted something to start a discussion and then he said build it.
When I had cancer back in 2009 it was the same thing, build it. And that is what he always says when I try to start a discussion.
As everyone has shown, there is no interest in discussing how the principle behind Mt 108 could be demonstrated. That subject is being avoided. Why ?
I think I am in the wrong place. After all I am doing the best I can to build what I can.
And Chris, speaking for myself I am quite sober. I do show my work. I looked in your album and saw no actual construction taking place. What is argo95 talking about ?
And no one but me has posted any thoughts about how Mt 108 might work. Instead it's all opinions about something else and nothing more. And Chris Harper I think that's why this isn't a very good forum any more. The reality is that Mt 108 probably can work as drawn but no one seems to care.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

bhayes40 wrote:ovyyus,
I like that :-)
I had to quit going to the gym and working out because of my current medical problems. Once I have surgery I can get back to it although I doubt I'll workout for 2 hours everyday like I used to do.
I had friends that looked like that but I limited myself to bench pressing 200 lbs. I wanted to be healthy and not like Arnold Schwarzenegger.
And while this thread is about Mt 108 instead the discussion has become about what AB Hammer wants. How do I show him the respect he wants ? After all ovyyus no other person in this forum or any other forum has made that demand and kept repeating it for 10 years. What is it I should do for AB Hammer that no other man is asking me to do for him ? Somebody needs to answer that question.
The answer to your question, Lindgaard

Don't post your BS about me or anything else about me. That alone would be good for anyone who reads on this forum.
bhayes40 wrote:@All,
This is why me and AB Hammer do not get along. I posted something to start a discussion and then he said build it.
When I had cancer back in 2009 it was the same thing, build it. And that is what he always says when I try to start a discussion.
As everyone has shown, there is no interest in discussing how the principle behind Mt 108 could be demonstrated. That subject is being avoided. Why ?
I think I am in the wrong place. After all I am doing the best I can to build what I can.
And Chris, speaking for myself I am quite sober. I do show my work. I looked in your album and saw no actual construction taking place. What is argo95 talking about ?
And no one but me has posted any thoughts about how Mt 108 might work. Instead it's all opinions about something else and nothing more. And Chris Harper I think that's why this isn't a very good forum any more. The reality is that Mt 108 probably can work as drawn but no one seems to care.
You Lindgaard claimed to be your invention. I pointed it out to be MT 108. Nothing more. Then you start crying about me and start the BS all over again. I am sure we are all tired of you BS.

Alan
bhayes40
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by bhayes40 »

@All,
This is all it will ever be between me and AB Hammer. I'd say he wants for me to do for him what I want to do for a woman.
I thought I could work with other people but AB Is the jealous type. He could've worked with me on this. The USPTO allows for a new patent when an improvement is made on something already made known. As I posted all I would need is improved cylinders.
And since Mt 108 was good enough for AB Hammer to post it should be good enough for him to build. That's what he tells me when I post something.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

bhayes40 wrote:@All,
This is all it will ever be between me and AB Hammer. I'd say he wants for me to do for him what I want to do for a woman.
I thought I could work with other people but AB Is the jealous type. He could've worked with me on this. The USPTO allows for a new patent when an improvement is made on something already made known. As I posted all I would need is improved cylinders.
And since Mt 108 was good enough for AB Hammer to post it should be good enough for him to build. That's what he tells me when I post something.
Lindgaard

Leave me out of your sick fantasies.
Note: I have my own wheels to build. No need waste my time on others that are known not to work.
MT108 - The deeper depth the more pressure you have to overcome. So your weight to help inflate the other side will have to be larger but that will not make it work.

Alan
bhayes40
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by bhayes40 »

AB Hammer,
Ah Honey Sweetie Pie I thought we were finally getting somewhere in our relationship. Don't you want me any more ?
Anyway I am glad you said this
AB Hammer wrote: No need waste my time on others that are known not to work.
MT108 - The deeper depth the more pressure you have to overcome. So your weight to help inflate the other side will have to be larger but that will not make it work.
AB Hammer,
I agree with you, Mt 108 cannot work. This means that if what I posted in my first post works, it is my invention. This is because it works which as you just said Bessler's didn't. Then if Mt 108 is what you claim it to be it is not an invention because it does not work. After all Mt 108 has a bunch of lines which can be anything. Bessler did not say what Mt 108 does, is or anything about it.
It is only your claim that it has anything to do with my invention. And while making that claim you have just stated that Mt 108 cannot work as drawn.
You see I am being the bigger man here and am accepting your Olive Branch of Peace. I will agree with you that none of Bessler's drawings are runners. And that if my invention works then it is my invention.

@All,
Word games. AB Hammer just stated that what I posted as my invention is just that, My Invention. After all, something that works is an improvement over a design that quoting AB Hammer > known not to work. <.
So why would I do anything to prove that Mt 108 might be something more than a bunch of squiggly lines drawn on paper that can be anything for ? That would go against my pursuing my invention.
bhayes40
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by bhayes40 »

From the USPTO;

The patent law specifies that the subject matter must be “useful.� The term “useful� in this connection refers to the condition that the subject matter has a useful purpose and also includes operativeness, that is, a machine which will not operate to perform the intended purpose would not be called useful, and therefore would not be granted a patent.
https://www.uspto.gov/patents-getting-s ... #heading-4

In the case of an improvement, the specification must particularly point out the part or parts of the process, machine, manufacture, or composition of matter to which the improvement relates, and the description should be confined to the specific improvement and to such parts as necessarily cooperate with it or as may be necessary to a complete understanding or description of it.
https://www.uspto.gov/patents-getting-s ... heading-30

scroll down to where it says >> The specification should have the following sections, in order: << and if you read that section you will find the quote.