Credibility

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

bhayes40
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Credibility

Post by bhayes40 »

This is a search from google. Stefan Hartmann who owns overunity.com. deleted over 20 pages of this thread.
If you read the last post at the bottom of the page linked, AB Hammer is attacking what was his chain of command in the U.S. Coast Guard.
This also helped to make him credible.
LMAO Discriminated? Try the hell an XO who is an alcoholic (IMO for legal purpose) bent on getting the none drinker's (myself) good conduct medal and all his drinking buddies adding in on the BS spying on me day in and day out looking for me to make a mistake when I had to double duty for we where short an SS (cook) on this duty post. Oh I forgot I went to the Mormon church during that time for my wife was Mormon. Also 24hour duty every 4 days. Stunts like being ordered to give a man CPR that was bloated and in rigamortis, just so he could say I disobeyed and order. But I am still a loyal American. I don't go bashing America because I was treated badly. I also still have my Good conduct medal. Despite all, I still followed the rules. The reason I don't get banned like you do.

http://overunity.com/12597/my-invention/150/wap/

by clicking on the <<, <, >, >>'s you can read other deleted pages.
This link http://overunity.com/12597/my-invention/#.WjgefN-nHIU
is to the start of the page on overunity . com and shows how I thought Milkovic's pendulum might work perpetually. And anyone can see at the top that it is only 12 pages long while according to google it was 34 pages long.
And if any of you want to know, Milkovic's son knew I was working at making his father's pendulum perpetual. I had written him about it and we exchanged emails fro a while. As it turned out his father decided it wasn't that important to "close the loop".

I might be better off building off-line.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

re: Credibility

Post by AB Hammer »

Lindgaard
This is a search from google. Stefan Hartmann who owns overunity.com. deleted over 20 pages of this thread.
Stefan didn't delete over 20 pages of the thread. The google search broke it up over more pages.

If you read the last post at the bottom of the page linked, AB Hammer is attacking what was his chain of command in the U.S. Coast Guard.
This also helped to make him credible.
What attack?

I only responded to your claim of being discriminated against to show you don't have much to cry about. But I am not crying all the time about it. You have brought it up to try to discredit me. But you have one Big Problem!You James Lindgaard, have no Creditability.

The only reason I said anything on that strings is this quote from you.
And to modify the agreement I posted, I do not work with private builders
associated with the Arrache build group.
This includes AB Hammer.
http://overunity.com/12597/my-invention ... jg0beSWx9A

4th post down is my first post on that string and it wasn't to you.

PS. I sold my Harley to pay for my sons family move. No loss due to I need a trike due to my knees. That is my Triumph build if I ever get around to it. LOL OUCH!! It takes a lot of room in shop 2.
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
MrTim
Aficionado
Aficionado
Location: "Excellent!" Besslerwheel.com's C. Montgomery Burns

Post by MrTim »

Please, Enough with the drama. It's not constructive to anything, and nobody gives a f***...
"....the mechanism is so simple that even a wheel may be too small to contain it...."
"Sometimes the harder you look the better it hides." - Dilbert's garbageman
bhayes40
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by bhayes40 »

The My Invention thread is shown in this attachment. Mr. Hartmann did delete over 20 pages of the thread. Kind of why I don't believe AB Hammer when he claims his X.O. was an alcoholic. I don't think AB Hammer should use my hearing loss to attack the people whom he served under in the U.S. Coast Guard just as he attacks me and my disability.
And ab hammer, your words mean nothing to me because you mean nothing to me. I don't know you personally and I hope never will.
Attachments
My Invention.JPG
bhayes40
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: re: Credibility

Post by bhayes40 »

MrTim wrote:Please, Enough with the drama. It's not constructive to anything, and nobody gives a f***...
What did Wagner call Bessler ? He called him a fraud and said he had no credibility. IMO ab hammer is my Wagner.
I think that is all I need to remember.

p.s., MrTim, if you consider your first quote and then look at my retraction disc http://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7360, I do believe I am on the right track. And what I know is from what I have learned working on my own. Besides I think that is the only build being attempted in overunity or besslerwheel dot com.
I'll have to stay offline.
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

What I wish for Christmas!

I do not wish for gifts, Christmas is a day of celebration, recognizing the birth of a child by a Virgin in a stable. A child referred to as Christ or Jesus!

We celebrate this traditional day by exchanging gifts.

I wish I was financially capable of endowing gifts to AB Hammer, James Lindgaard and Scott. To Alan and Lindgaard I would give computers with the ability to communicate on their own independent and locked IP service.

To Scott I would give the technology to lock the fore-mentioned IP service from ever being allowed on his/this IP service.

A very Merry Christmas to all!

Ralph and Betty Lortie
bhayes40
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by bhayes40 »

Hi rlortie,
Thank You for the warm wishes. Much appreciated. Who knows, maybe I can talk you into taking interest in Mt 108 ? I hope that you and your wife have a good reason to enjoy the Holidays.

@All,
AB Hammer once told me that he wishes to be known as a Prophet. He does know that he might get his wish. He told me he was a prophet and that if I pursue Bessler's wheel so I can have a family and a life in America that I would have problems and should do something else.
Everyone knows that I do not think much of him but how could he have known that I'd have problems as bad as mine are ? That's just not possible unless he is a prophet.
This morning I was reading my Bible and it was about Joseph being a prophet. Joseph said the pharaoh's dreams were about what was to come. So the Bible does say that a prophet can know the future.
And if my work on Bessler proves out then chances are that AB Hammer and his prophecy for me will become known. I will have to give a disclaimer because I have no control over what a prophet knows or doesn't know.
It is possible that AB Hammer doesn't want to be known as a prophet but that is not up to me to decide. The Bible does have examples where the people of Israel ignored their prophet. And when I pursued Bessler's wheel it was against the wishes of a prophet.
With me, I just wanted surgery so I could have a normal life. You know, wife, kids, etc. I think having a family would give Christmas more meaning. And yet Bessler's wheel might help me to have that life that I've been wanting.
This is probably the biggest reason me and AB Hammer do not get along. It's funny because he was right about what I was going to have to go through. I'll wait until I can show my weight wheels are finished to post again.
As for Christmas everyone, rlortie said it best.

James A. Lindgaard
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

To Alan and Lindgaard I would give computers with the ability to communicate on their own independent and locked IP service.

Ralph
That would not work. That is not what he wants. Lindgaard bides his time till new readers and members are showing up to start his vendetta slander over and over again. With his delusion as if he was Bessler. The only way to stop jerks like this is to block IP or ban and delete each time they shows up.

Some say not to answer him. Note; If President Trump didn't answer his attackers he would probably been impeached due to railroading lies.

Note; A person is smart and can see what is going on but people tend to believe accusations of lies from the first claimer. This is the problem.

Regular readers and members knows James Lindgaard is a problem New readers do not but here him claim a problem. I myself have been willing to not post in defense if he would just leave me out of it. But he has proven himself to be totally obsessed with me. I know he has many sock puppets and that is just one reason why I don't post much, at least until I have a running wheel patented.

PS You can't stop a wolf by sacrificing the goat. You have to stop the wolf or you will run out of goats.
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
justsomeone
Addict
Addict

Post by justsomeone »

Jim Lindgard, please, please, please do me a favor... Don't be an asshole all of your life!
. I can assure the reader that there is something special behind the stork's bills.
bhayes40
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by bhayes40 »

just someone,
I am not as fortunate as AB Hammer. When I was in the armed forces we killed people. AB Hammer was a cook in the Coast Guard. His unit never killed anyone. That must be nice.
Can I apologise for wanting to help people ?
bhayes40
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by bhayes40 »

just someone,
I am not as fortunate as AB Hammer. When I was in the armed forces we killed people. AB Hammer was a cook in the Coast Guard. His unit never killed anyone. That must be nice.
Can I apologise for wanting to help people ?
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

spam dick wrote:AB Hammer was a cook in the Coast Guard. His unit never killed anyone.
That you know of :7)
bhayes40
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by bhayes40 »

deleted
Last edited by bhayes40 on Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bhayes40
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by bhayes40 »

With me, I was in the engine room on the next watch. We killed 6 Russians. It wasn't our fault they died. They weren't Americans. Am not sure why I should take pride in that.
bhayes40
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by bhayes40 »

Oyvvus,
AB Hammer's own stepson said he was starting a life of his own. Yet you support an adult that abuses children.