Thx Machine II

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Robinhood46
Devotee
Devotee

Re: Thx Machine II

Post by Robinhood46 »

I'm fine with anyone who thinks Bessler is a fraud, or isn't a fraud, or thinks gravity did, or gravity didn't, power his wheel. I'm fine with anyone who thinks lots of things about Bessler's wheel that contradict what i think.
It's those who know stuff that i consider to be unknowable, where i have difficulty. I suppose they could be right and i am just too stupid to know it.
ps, I don't think Bessler was a fraud and i do think gravity was the driving force.
Last edited by Robinhood46 on Thu Jul 06, 2023 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
johannesbender
Addict
Addict

Post by johannesbender »

There aren't anyone here claiming they have a working wheel that i know about , however i don't really care if there is anyone who claims to have a working wheel too , there are many i have read about that claimed to have working wheels , its not new and i don't think its going to stop soon ,not specifically just from this forum but all over though , even in history .

Most of us here know the laws and know people can be wrong and fraudulent , however that does not mean anything because no one knows what was inside bessler wheel , did he invent the first electric motor ? did he invent a form of combustion engine ? if so do i care if he lied then ? etc etc etc .

Without knowing what was inside that wheel no one can call him a fake or not a fake with 100% certainty , there is no evidence to show he was lying and neither to show he wasn't ,there is also no law in nature that states that man cannot find a way to achieve something similar to what Bessler claimed to have achieved without breaking any laws of nature because Bessler never said how it was done .

But i for one like exploring physics and mechanics and geometry etc , and i like his story , so i do what i do and don't give a damn about what others think.
Its all relative.
thx4
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by thx4 »

@Jubat attached my reply to "Keeper of my balls", we'll save time!
Robinhood46 wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 11:36 am I'm fine with anyone who thinks Bessler is a fraud, or isn't a fraud, or thinks gravity did, or gravity didn't, power his wheel. I'm fine with anyone who thinks lots of things about Bessler's wheel that contradict what i think.
It's those who know stuff that i consider to be unknowable, where i have difficulty. I suppose they could be right and i am just too stupid to know it.
ps, I don't think Bessler was a fraud and i do think gravity was the driving force.
Beaucoup de bla bla pour dire que tu es d’accord avec tout le monde non ?, on s’en fout ! 😊
Comme déjà dit la recherche Bessler n’est pas à la portée du premier con venu !!!

Je repose mes questions :
I have a variable speed drive, and on my working scale, the wheel will never exceed 1 meter in diameter in my workshop. I've noticed that at 50/60 RPM, nothing falls off... everything sticks to the periphery, which means, in my opinion, that any unbalanced wheel at this speed and in this format is a decoy.
I think the starting system is independent of the cruising system... a gear ratio could explain the thing, going from 0 to 52 rpm is huge without a motor.
Either a wheel within a wheel could explain my observation, or an oscillating amplification that eventually reaches an exploitable energy accumulation (if possible), it's the second version I'm trying for the moment. But the first is also tempting: a wheel that falls permanently, I'd like to see that.
The world is perfect.
thx4
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by thx4 »

I fixed on the same axle the yellow bicycle wheel which is not perfect, an error of 1mm carried forward 24 times that gives a little space lol.
I removed 3 balls on the black wheel, to give an unbalance, without unbalance nothing happens...
The world is perfect.
thx4
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by thx4 »

Gravity has two aspects when a weight is fixed on a circumference,
1) On a 12:05 start, it descends thanks to gravity and the accumulation of kinetic energy.
2) From 6 o'clock onwards, nothing goes right, gravity is negative, and pulls it down, it consumes its kinetic energy plus friction, and at best everything ends around 11 o'clock.

This part makes it easier to lift the unbalance.
The world is perfect.
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

It's easy to read replies of people on your blocked list in the general forums. Just don't log in.

I can respect your efforts as long as you don't claim success and then recant. Either you succeed or you don't and my bets are on you won't.

Even so I enjoy your efforts and support you and anyone who tries. Who knows? You might get lucky.
thx4
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by thx4 »

Here's where things happen little video just now, a little hike in the forest, the weather's fine...
The world is perfect.
thx4
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by thx4 »

https://youtu.be/BKZZr2vZJ7A
The amplification is very real at a certain speed and can no longer be channeled, I need to recover perhaps even an impact...
The world is perfect.
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

johannesbender wrote:There aren't anyone here claiming they have a working wheel that i know about , however i don't really care if there is anyone who claims to have a working wheel too...
Exactly. We all know how this subject is treated outside the forum. Allowing constant hen-pecking to roost inside the forum will have a chilling effect on discussion. I guess that's the intent.

I would rather see free discussion that might be wrong than no discussion because incessant banal objections by some WHONG agent with an agenda it trying to shut it all down.
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

The best way forward is to explore and publish your findings.

There is a learning process for most here.
That improvement of understanding has it's value.

To be in the forum and saying repeating no hope no hope is like walking in thick mud.
Looking down at the mud focusing on what you are in and not seeing anything above or around you.

You are in a quagmire of your own conceptions.

There are better worlds to conceive where interesting non-intuitive phenomena exist.

Regards
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

thx4 wrote:Just a technical question before I show you some photos of my new project;

I have a speed controller, and on my working scale, the wheel will never exceed 1 meter in diameter in my workshop. I've noticed that at 50/60 RPM, nothing falls off...everything sticks to the periphery, which means, in my opinion, that any wheel that's unbalanced at this speed and in this format is a decoy.
As the wheel increases RPM, centrifugal force acting on free to move radial weights increases. When CF acting on free to move radial weights reaches a magnitude equal to the force of gravity, the weights become pinned at the rim. Bessler's operating wheel speeds and sizes (CF greater than G) therefore suggest that he did not use free to move radial weights.
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

agor95 wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 8:29 pm The best way forward is to explore and publish your findings.

There is a learning process for most here.
That improvement of understanding has it's value.

To be in the forum and saying repeating no hope no hope is like walking in thick mud.
Looking down at the mud focusing on what you are in and not seeing anything above or around you.

You are in a quagmire of your own conceptions.

There are better worlds to conceive where interesting non-intuitive phenomena exist.

Regards
Try spending thousands of dollars and your whole life building this thing and having none of it come to fruition - a total waste of life, time, and money - and then see how you feel.
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Post by Fletcher »

Every serious Bessler Researcher has - been there done that .. it goes with the territory .. above all the one defining quality we have in common for those that continue is a great personal persistence .. we fall down, dust ourselves off, and go back to the coal face .. we suspect that B. was genuine, and truthful .. and against all odds and current knowledge we hope to prove our instinct correct and that was the case .. but a sane man knows that to stare into the abyss too long invites the abyss to stare back at you .. that is when sharing your theories and builds, and joining constructive forum discussions, can offer relief to the ego, and perspective, on your journey ..

Will we continually cycle between the ups and downs of this pursuit ? - probably .. then we'll moan and groan that it was solved and what will I exercise my brain with now - lol ..
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Fletcher, I doubt anything you say can win back his totally wasted life, time, and money. Therefore, he will probably continue trying to pull it all down in some half-baked effort to make sense of his misery, all in the guise of 'helping'. Another JVRARE in a cadillac.
Last edited by ovyyus on Fri Jul 07, 2023 5:40 am, edited 4 times in total.
MrTim
Aficionado
Aficionado
Location: "Excellent!" Besslerwheel.com's C. Montgomery Burns

Post by MrTim »

JUBAT wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 1:21 am Try spending thousands of dollars and your whole life building this thing and having none of it come to fruition - a total waste of life, time, and money - and then see how you feel.
Considering how much I could have spent on booze and cigarettes over my lifetime, the amount I've spent on my PM hobby pales into insignificance (though some of it still hurts. ;-) As to "waste of life and time", who are you to effin' judge me (or anyone else?) Apparently you feel it's a waste of your life and time (and ours?) to pursue the BW, so, what are you doing here? Why do you stay? Is it because you get your kicks trolling us? (LOL, if so, you're an amateur)
Your negativity has no effect on my research (though all the shit breaking down lately that I have to fix does slow me down... ;-)

(eh, rant over, I've lost steam, and I could have written a lot worse stuff... ;-)
"....the mechanism is so simple that even a wheel may be too small to contain it...."
"Sometimes the harder you look the better it hides." - Dilbert's garbageman