The origin of the GRAVITATION.

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Mikhail
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Mikhail »

Hello has all!

I an idea, concerning the origin (source) of the gravitation. With my opinion, the gravitation, it is the result of recycling of the matter in the Universe. I explain:
- the stars emit the particles and the rays of the light (and others). The reddening of the light, which comes worm us from the galaxies moved away, is explained by the reduction in the frequency of the photons with the distance (and not by the effect Doppler), by the effect of dissipation and because of frictions, speed decreases with the distance.
- the presence in the space of the basic radiations cosmological, with low speeds, is a consequence of their dissipation in space. Because of frictions, speed decreases with the distance.
- the photons of the light, thus slowed down, until be speeds relatively relatively low, constitute the dark energy (or the missing mass) of the Universe. Differently say - the vacuum is not empty, but fills of the substance (particles, or energy) of the vacuum. This substance resembles has a gas (or liquid) ideal, in the which matter can move without apparent frictions (frictions are proportional has speed), but frictions are not égals has zero.
- This substance is recycled (transformed) out of matter has the interiors of stars (and perhaps - planets) and other massive bodies of the Universe. They are the large "consumers" of this substance. With the help of great pressures and the temperatures has the interiors, they recycle (transform) this matter substance. That creates the current uninterrupted, at very high speed (?), of the substance of the vacuum worm the centers of the stoles and planets. The power of this substance, while being on through the matter, is slowed down by the matter, and this braking (resistance) - creates the force of GRAVITATION.
- the other "consumers" of this substance are the elementary particles (which its step so elementary only that). Why? - I did not understand yet.

I awaits your comments.

S.M.
http://perpetuum.monsite.wanadoo.fr
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

L'origine de la GRAVITATION.

Bonjour a tous!

Je une idée, concernant l'origine (provenance) de la gravitation.
A mon avis, la gravitation, c'est le résultat de recyclage de la matière dans l'Univers.
J'explique:
- Les étoiles émettent les particules et les rayons de la lumière (et les autres). Le rougissement de la lumière, qui vient ver nous des galaxies éloignées, s'explique par la diminution de la fréquence des photons avec la distance (et pas par l'effet de Doppler), par l'effet de la dissipation et en raison des frottements, la vitesse diminue avec la distance.
- La présence dans l'espace des rayonnements de fond cosmologique, avec des basses vitesses, est une conséquence de leur dissipation dans l'espace. En raison des frottements, la vitesse diminue avec la distance.
- Les photons de la lumière, ainsi ralentis, jusqu'a des vitesses relativement peu élevée, constituent l'énergie sombre (ou la masse manquante) de l'Univers. L'autrement dis - les vide n'est pas vide, mais remplit de la substance (les particules, ou l'énergie) du vide. Cette substance ressemble a un gaz (ou liquide) idéal, dans les quels la matière peut se déplacer sans les frottements apparents (les frottements sont proportionnels a la vitesse), mais les frottements ne sont pas égals a zéro.
- Cette substance est recyclée (transformée) en matière a l'intérieurs des étoiles (et peut-être - des planètes) et d'autres corps massif de l'Univers. Ils sont les grands "consommateurs" de cette substance. Moyennant des grandes pressions et les températures a l'intérieurs, ils recyclent (transforment) cette substance en matière. Cela crée le courant ininterrompus, à très grande vitesse (?), de la substance du vide ver les centres des étoles et de planètes. Le courant de cette substance, en passant à travers la matière, est freinés par la matière, et ce freinage (la résistance) - crée la force de la GRAVITATION.
- Les autres "consommateurs" de cette substance sont les particules élémentaires (qui ne son pas si élémentaires que ça). Pourquoi? - J'ai ne pas encore compris.

J'attend vos commentaires.
Madmax
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

re: The origin of the GRAVITATION.

Post by Madmax »

Hi Mikhail!

How you explain the artificial gravity existing in rotating orbital space stations?

Bonjour Michel!

Comment vas-tu expliquer la gravitation artificielle qui existe dans les stations orbitales dotees d'un mouvement rotatif?

Madmax
Mikhail
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: re: The origin of the GRAVITATION.

Post by Mikhail »

Madmax wrote:Bonjour Michel!

Comment vas-tu expliquer la gravitation artificielle qui existe dans les stations orbitales dotees d'un mouvement rotatif?

Madmax
Bonjour,
La gravitation artificielle c'est les forces centrifuges.

P.S. J'ai la version plus complète et beaucoup plus interessante de cette idée, mais en français et je nes uis pas fort en anglais, pour la traduire. Si quelqu'un pouvais m'aider de traduire, je mettrais le texte ici.

Hello,
The artificial gravitation they is the centrifugal forces.

P.S. I have the more complete version and much more interessante of this idea, but in French and I am not strong in English, to translate it. If somebody could help me to translate, I would put the text here
Mikhail
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Mikhail »

Hello,
The forum on the origin of gravitation (in French):
http://debattons.jexiste.fr/forum/viewt ... 2535912638

Interesting:
http://www.spaceflightnow.com/news/n0305/20closestar/
Vic Hays
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Vic Hays »

Mikhail

I appreciate your theory on gravity. After 300 years scientists still do not know where it comes from or where it goes to. They don't even know if it pulls or pushes. Some have tried to detect gravity waves and use gravity lensing to detect them, but the results are in dispute. Tesla proposed that gravity was the result of the ether energy presiing against us from the universe. Sound good enough to me. Now if you can figure out a way to extract energy from gravity, we will really have something worthwhile.
Vic Hays

Ambassador MFG LLC
Mikhail
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Mikhail »

Vic Hays wrote: Now if you can figure out a way to extract energy from gravity, we will really have something worthwhile.
It is done.
Look at here (01 11357):
ken_behrendt
Addict
Addict

Post by ken_behrendt »

I have done much gravity research myself in the past in connection with the subject of UFO's. I realized that I could never hope to explain how a UFO could negate its normal gravitational and inertial properties so as to achieve gravity-free, inertialess flight if I did not first understant exactly what gravity was. Quite unfortunately, contemporary physics still can not accurately "explain" gravity...we are told we must be content with the mathematical "descriptions" of it provided by Newtonian and Einsteinian interpretations of the phenomena.

After many years of research, I came to the conclusion that what we presently call a "gravity field" is just a region of space around any object with mass which is penetrated by submicroscopic particles called "gravitons' which are flying outward from all subatomic particles in the object at the velocity of light. These particles are massless, but have an intrinsic quantum spin of 2 units.

These gravitons are emitted in such large numbers from matter that they can link together so as to form long chains that I call "streams". The force we call "gravitational force" arises when the graviton streams from one object cross trajectories with the graviton streams from a neighboring object. The interpenetrating streams tend to refract or bend each others trajectories and the result of this is that the source masses of the streams "feel" forces acting on them that cause them to be drawn together. The intensity of that force acting between the masses increases exponentially as the distance seperating them decreases.

This model also neatly accounts for the mysterious phenomena of inertia. When a mass is accelerated or decelerated, its graviton emission streams, which always exit objects at light velocity, experience a kind of warping or bending that causes forces to be relayed back to the object which tend to oppose its motion. Since a more massive object emits more streams of gravitons, it will "feel" a greater force opposing its motion when an outside force is applied to it in an effort to change its velocity.

This finally brings us to the matter of UFOs. In particular, how they manage to cancel out the normally present gravitational and inertial properties of a closed surface, metal craft that could have a weight in the tens of tons. The answer I found is that UFOs carry special equipment within their hulls that can generate large quanties of anti-gravitons. These particles then penetrate and exit the hull of the craft to link up and form long chain-like streams. These streams, like those of gravitons, can be considered to be moving outward, away from the UFO at light velocity.

Now when anti-graviton streams artificially produced by a UFO's propulsion equipment are superimposed with the craft's normal pattern of naturally generated graviton streams, a remarkable effect takes place. Individual gravitons in one stream are strongly attracted to individual anti-gravitons in a neighboring stream. This leads to the formation of stable anti-graviton / graviton couplets. When this happens, both types of streams break up and lose their structure integrity. As a result they can no longer relay gravitational or inertial forces back to the UFO or its crew. The latter become massless and weightless and, if trust forces are applied to them, they can move at incredible velocities through a planet's atmosphere. In space, they can even exceed the velocity of light!

The reader interested in more information about UFO propulsion should visit my website at: http://www.cosmicvault.com. I recommend my article titled A UFO Propulsion Primer.

The ability to artificially control the mass of objects will have profound implications for the free energy field. Imagine a giant ferris wheel where the cars are replaced with heavy metal spheres. Now imagine that each sphere is equipped with an anti-graviton generator that always renders that sphere massless only when it is on one side of the wheel. Such an arrangement could be used to drive an electrical generator to produce a constant supply of power. I believe that over time the metal spheres would lose their mass as it was slowly converted to electrical power.

ken
On 7/6/06, I found, in any overbalanced gravity wheel with rotation rate, ω, axle to CG distance d, and CG dip angle φ, the average vertical velocity of its drive weights is downward and given by:

Vaver = -2(√2)πdωcosφ
Vic Hays
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Vic Hays »

Mikhail wrote:
Vic Hays wrote: Now if you can figure out a way to extract energy from gravity, we will really have something worthwhile.
It is done.
Look at here (01 11357):
It is not done until there is an actual device and the public can use it. A drawing produces no power. Actually devices much simpler and similar to this have already been tried. I am not sure why they don't work.

I know that Johnathan posted a drawing of a wheel on this site, that the weights compress the air in a bellows on one side and pull the bellows open on the other side. The flotation is supposed to turn the wheel.
Vic Hays

Ambassador MFG LLC
Jonathan
Addict
Addict

Post by Jonathan »

I don't remember that, are you sure you're not thinking of one of the MT?
Disclaimer: I reserve the right not to know what I'm talking about and not to mention this possibility in my posts. This disclaimer also applies to sentences I claim are quotes from anybody, including me.
Vic Hays
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Vic Hays »

As I remember it was a wheel something like this.
Attachments
floatwheel.jpg
Vic Hays

Ambassador MFG LLC
Jonathan
Addict
Addict

Post by Jonathan »

That looks like MT61.
Disclaimer: I reserve the right not to know what I'm talking about and not to mention this possibility in my posts. This disclaimer also applies to sentences I claim are quotes from anybody, including me.
Stewart
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Stewart »

I think Vic is talking about the image of MT108 that I posted in the topic "David Diamond Gravity Wheel". Click here to see the image.

Stewart
Vic Hays
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Vic Hays »

It might have been one of those Stewart although I wasn't aware of thos board when that was posted. One thing is that it might work. If the weights do not transfer anything, but only expand and collapse the swept volume of the bellows, perhaps it might work. And note this, there doesn't have to be any compressable gas in the bladders. It could be a vacuum. What may keep it from working is that the weights have to drop down a little bit to expand the bellows. This may eat up all the energy collected from the extra bouyancy.

At any rate, stretching the thing out into a chain may seem to increase the energy density but it increases the complexity and the friction losses immensely. If it wont work as a wheel, it probably won't work as a chain.
Vic Hays

Ambassador MFG LLC
Vic Hays
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Vic Hays »

Jonathan wrote:That looks like MT61.
I don't have the drawing MT61 ,but I have no doubts that Bessler came up with the design a long time ago. It certainly is not original with me except for the idea of using a vacuum instead of air or gas in the bladders. Personally I prefer simplicity in a proof of concept device.

I wish Mikhail well and hope he is successful in his venture.

http://perpetuum.monsite.wanadoo.fr/page8.html
===================================

Gravitational engine.

The invention relates to a device allowing the mechanical energy production using the elements variable volume and the force of gravitation for its operation.
The elements with variable volume will change volumes according to their positions, of with dimensions the left (G) or right (D) of the device. It is consisted of the wheels (1) and (2), turnings on the axes (3) and (4), and of the elements with variable volume (6) and (7) fig. 1, which are fixed at the links of the chains, provocant the imbalance of the weights of the two with dimensions ones of the device fig. 1, this will involve the chains in the direction indicated on the diagram by arrows, and the rotation of the wheels (1) and (2) fig. 1, involving the mechanical energy production. The change of volumes of the elements according to their positions, is ensured by the masses (8), which always maintain the axes (crankshafts) in the same orientation. The elements evolving/moving in the left part (G) are turned to 180° compared to the elements of the right part (D) of the device, considering which they are filled of liquid, the difference of volumes explaining the difference of the weights.
This engine (02 00723) was not checked by calculations nor tested on a prototype.
===================================
To choose 02 00723 :

http://perpetuum.monsite.wanadoo.fr/page8.html
Vic Hays

Ambassador MFG LLC
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »