The origin of the GRAVITATION.

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Mikhail
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: The origin of the GRAVITATION.

Post by Mikhail »

Bravissimo!!!
You have described the process much better than me. It is a pleasure to read such a well-written text. Thank you very much.

P.S. In ancient Indian and other texts we find that the Gods (?) (I think they were aliens) warned "The rays between the worlds are life-threatening and people cannot understand their nature"...
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

Mikhail wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:13 pm Bravissimo!!!
You have described the process much better than me. It is a pleasure to read such a well-written text. Thank you very much.

P.S. In ancient Indian and other texts we find that the Gods (?) (I think they were aliens) warned "The rays between the worlds are life-threatening and people cannot understand their nature"...
De rien

It is a shame we have lost the ability to edit posts during the next day or two. So 24 or 36 hours instead of the existing 3 hours. I find I concentrate on the visual landscape of a message at the expense of syntax and grammar.
It appears the right part of my brain is stronger than my left.

I find a review a day after improves my third-party objectivity,
That allows corrections of the post that were not visible at the time of writing.

It's odd I appear to go syntax and grammar blind when composing a post.
The more tired the more blind.

Note. 'The rays between worlds' are not just between planets and solar systems. They are also the rays (electromagnetic) that allows movement here at this location from one world to another. <:)

It is a shame there is iron present in blood. It would help if it was copper or perfluorocarbon with a polyethyleneglycol coating too improve durability.
Of cause you would need too desanguinate a lot of cattle and no one wants that to happen!

Now back to gravity :)

So you now have space with a sea [Durac] of electromagnetic ways and particles (actual and virtual) randomly propagating or moving in the void.

As you are putting forward the gravity does not exist but is an effect of the space moving towards large concentration of matter. Then the method to achieving this process needs to be found that does not invoke gravity.

Also you appear to have a conflict in your first post. A superconductive space that allows matter too move without friction and the need to used friction to create gravity?

Note. I recommend the 'casimir effect' to help with the flow of space toward a destination.

All though you do not believe in the 'Big Bang' and that the Universe is infinite.

You do put forward that the Universes progress in a cycle with a beginning and an end. I have no problem with a reality were all these are true were the Universes are infinite and finite at the same time!

P.S. Gravity needed to exist before the concentration of matter?

Regards
Last edited by agor95 on Sun Feb 13, 2022 1:20 pm, edited 6 times in total.
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed
Mikhail
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Mikhail »

agor95 wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 11:59 am Now back to gravity :)

So you now have space with a sea [Durac] of electromagnetic ways and particles (actual and virtual) randomly propagating or moving in the void.

As you are putting forward the gravity does not exist but is an effect of the space moving towards large concentration of matter. Then the method to achieving this process needs to be found that does not invoke gravity.

Also you appear to have a conflict in your first post. A superconductive space that allows matter too move without friction and the need to used friction to create gravity?

Note. I recommend the 'casimir effect' to help with the flow of space toward a destination.

All though you do not believe in the 'Big Bang' and that the Universe is infinite.

You do put forward that the Universes progress in a cycle with a beginning and an end. I have no problem with a reality were all these are true were the Universes are infinite and finite at the same time!

P.S. Gravity needed to exist before the concentration of matter?

Regards
I would say more, but for this I need to have a lot of time and effort, because I need to write a lot. As I noted above, there is only energy in the void, vibrating strands of energy that come from infinity and go to infinity. Matter exists in our reality because we are programmed to see and feel it. The reality is different, in real reality there is only smart energy. The universe is like a computer program that exists only in the computer's memory, and without it it is nothing. Our universe exists for us because we perceive it, that's all. With the same success it is possible to perceive also other parallel universes. There is an infinite number of parallel worlds, one inside the other, like an onion.
Gravity is the energy (ether) that is absorbed by the planets, concentrated in their centers and compacted into matter - elementary particles.
The universe is infinite, and beyond this infinity there are other infinities in which there are other universes, and so on ad infinitum. The end does not exist. This is my opinion, which does not claim to be the ultimate truth.
Gravity existed before being concentrated into matter, since gravity is a flow of ether (which consists of seven levels or types).
Enough for today.
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

Hi Mikhail

In my last post I ask one question.
Also you appear to have a conflict in your first post.
A superconductive space that allows matter too move without friction and the need to use friction to create gravity?
What ever the method it has to be simple and will not require a lot of writing.

A proton in space travels without friction as it flows through space.
A proton near Earth flows through space with friction causing the effect of gravity.

A proton is only affected by it's immediate locality in time and space.

If I were to put forward 'what gravity is?'. Then I would start with electric potential, entropy & three dimensions. These are the only requirements in the Universe.

Then gravity can be explained simply with observations.

All the Best.
Last edited by agor95 on Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mikhail
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Mikhail »

Hi agor95

Gravity is created when ether interacts with elementary particles. I don't know how, but without ether elementary particles cannot exist. In the absence of ether they disappear, transforming into energy. ctd in ether.
That's my opinion, feel more.
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

Mikhail wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:44 am Hi agor95

Gravity is created when ether interacts with elementary particles. I don't know how, but without ether elementary particles cannot exist. In the absence of ether they disappear, transforming into energy. ctd in ether.
That's my opinion, feel more.
Interesting response to the quest on the perceived conflict.

I was expecting a response that addressed the question.

Here is my best guess (conjecture).

But first ether is a gas. Aether (luminiferous aether) is more like the quintessence you want to associate with your explanation.

The big question is 'What is Aether?'. We know is has properties and even Albert Einstein himself noted that his own model which replaced Aether theories could itself be thought of as an aether.

However I choose to go beyond Einstein :)

Anyway you can say this; The apparent acceleration of the Universe shown by the light from supernovas being more dim that expected.

This could be caused by photons being absorbed on their transit to our sensors.

This also effects light coming from Cepheid (classical I and type II).
Both of these being used as known luminosities as they either explode or brighten in their variable cycle.

Then we have the 'Red Shift' that appear to be proportional to distance.
This infers galaxies are moving away at set speeds.

This could be caused by photons being absorbed more as the wave length shortens into the blue and above spectrum.

Finally the 'parallax effect' using the total orbit of the Earth to judge distance.

But how does these properties of the Aether cause Gravity as you put forward? Is there a link?

Well if there is less energy present in the Aether out in deep intergalactic space. Energy is required from a photon too assist in causing an event.

Working on the conjecture Aether fluctuates and is not a flat (Durac Sea).

A rare random peak could be pushed over the threshold by the photon. Then an absorption event could happen. The higher the frequency the more likely the rare event will happen.

Thus the photons from a far distant sun will be 'Red Shifted' by distance.
The only problem with this is the sun's absorption lines; for they do not shift.

So I will cheat and say when virtual particles are created with the photon some other small particle is created or energy is lost. When the two matter and anti-matter particles combine the energy results in a photon of a longer wavelength.

Lets project the Aether property to the Earth surface were gravity appears to exist. The Aether (Durac Sea) should be more active therefore more random peaks. Which have higher innate energy.

Therefore more actual or virtual particle events should be happening.

This increase activity in Aether (Durac Sea) is involved in the effect of gravity.

P.S.

The beyond Einstein statement relates to my conjecture.

In this context the curvature of Einstein's (space-time) is actually.

The Aether's electric potential fluctuations that existed before matter existed.

Einstein's theories are restricted to mass acting on (Space-Time).
Where the above does not need mass or time.

Best Regards
Last edited by agor95 on Tue Feb 15, 2022 1:52 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Mikhail
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Mikhail »

agor95 wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 1:26 pm The big question is 'What is Aether?'. We know is has properties and even Albert Einstein himself noted that his own model which replaced Aether theories could itself be thought of as an aether.
I don't know what ether is. In the ancient texts we find that the ether is made up of seven different "particles", or something similar. Whether it's gas, liquid or plasma, I don't know. I think the ancient knowledge comes from extraterrestrials, or a highly developed Earth civilization like Atlantis, or even older Lemuria.
Elementary particles feed on this substance - ether, it is necessary for their existence, without it they turn into ether. What is ether, we are not yet able to understand and soon will not understand, we can only build assumptions and riddles.
agor95 wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 1:26 pm However I choose to go beyond Einstein :)

Anyway you can say this; The apparent acceleration of the Universe shown by the light from supernovas being more dim that expected.

This could be caused by photons being absorbed on their transit to our sensors.

This also effects light coming from Cepheid (classical I and type II).
Both of these being used as known luminosities as they either explode or brighten in their variable cycle.

Then we have the 'Red Shift' that appear to be proportional to distance.
This infers galaxies are moving away at set speeds.

This could be caused by photons being absorbed more as the wave length shortens into the blue and above spectrum.

Finally the 'parallax effect' using the total orbit of the Earth to judge distance.

But how does these properties of the Aether cause Gravity as you put forward? Is there a link?
Rays of light from distant galaxies are not all absorbed, but slowed down, hence the redshift.
Ether causes gravity by being absorbed by planets, stars and elementary particles. Inside the planets there is a kind of reactor, which in ancient texts is called the Central Sun, this reactor produces elementary particles, that is, matter as we know it.
agor95 wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 1:26 pm Thus the photons from a far distant sun will be 'Red Shifted' by distance.
The only problem with this is the sun's absorption lines; for they do not shift.

So I will cheat and say when virtual particles are created with the photon some other small particle is created or energy is lost. When the two matter and anti-matter particles combine the energy results in a photon of a longer wavelength.

Lets project the Aether property to the Earth surface were gravity appears to exist. The Aether (Durac Sea) should be more active therefore more random peaks. Which have higher innate energy.

Therefore more actual or virtual particle events should be happening.

This increase activity in Aether (Durac Sea) is involved in the effect of gravity.
In ancient texts, suns were called stars that had seven or more planets. Stars with fewer than seven planets and no planets were called stars. And they also pointed out that life is possible on the planets of the suns, and life is impossible on the planets of the stars. If they had such knowledge, then I am inclined to trust ancient texts much more than Einstein. That's why I never talk about Einstein and his theory.
agor95 wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 1:26 pm P.S.

The beyond Einstein statement relates to my conjecture.

In this context the curvature of Einstein's (space-time) is actually.

The Aether's electric potential fluctuations that existed before matter existed.

Einstein's theories are restricted to mass acting on (Space-Time).
Where the above does not need mass or time.

Best Regards
Spacetime is not curved. There is no curvature of space-time. The observed effects can be explained more simply.
And one more thing: - in many ancient texts it is noted that there are 27 planets in the solar system. We are not yet close to such knowledge.