The origin of the GRAVITATION.

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Mikhail
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

re: The origin of the GRAVITATION.

Post by Mikhail »

Perpetuum Mobile?????????
http://www.cuerdacontinua.com/
Mikhail
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Mikhail »

Ben
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Ben »

Hey, guys
Haven't read enough posts to be sure I'm on the same page with you guys, but I think:

Just as water seeks it's own level (because of gravity), does not all mass seek to increase it's own mass? Hence, gravity.
P-Motion
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: re: The origin of the GRAVITATION.

Post by P-Motion »

Previt Mikhail,
Do you know if any of those wheels have been tried ?
My Russian is not very good.

Jim
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

P-Motion,

Thank you! for posting this link; http://pm.far-for.net/image.php?img=1

Makes me wish I still sponsored foreign exchange students, sure could use a Russian translator.

To the forum, I highly recommend clicking through this entire collection. This is probably the most complete collection of over-unity, gravity, electrical and buoyancy machines I have ever seen in one collection. Cannot read anything but just keep clicking and it will eventually loop on itself.

Even has Murillo's Avalanche machine!

Ralph
P-Motion
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: re: The origin of the GRAVITATION.

Post by P-Motion »

rlortie wrote: Thank you! for posting this link; http://pm.far-for.net/image.php?img=1

Makes me wish I still sponsored foreign exchange students, sure could use a Russian translator.
I think it was Mikhail that posted it.
Here is a link to a free translator. It's kind of accurate. You'll get the idea anyway.
http://imtranslator.com/
Mikhail
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Mikhail »

Mikhail
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Mikhail »

Mikhail
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Mikhail »

axel
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by axel »

This is as ridiculous as low voltage arc welding.
DrWhat
Addict
Addict

Post by DrWhat »

Axel, I don't know much about this particular invention, but make sure you don't dismiss cold fusion as a possibility.

Sonofusion is showing possible fusion characteristics. It is done at room temperature although the fusion luminescence points do seem to be at extremely high temperatures.
Mikhail
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Mikhail »

DrWhat
Addict
Addict

Post by DrWhat »

I'll add my precise translation here too, as I am fluent in italian:

"These are the two oscillators, this is the balancer that moves them at the same time. This part. This instead is the solenoid that provides the impulse. With an action, here, corresponds (zoom in here), a reaction that is always increasing (zoom in there). And then over time it becomes ‘stationary’ (= constant). See how it continues to increase, the reaction, that is the impulse continues to produce an always stronger energy at each impulse. Thus at a certain point we see that it detatches from the impulse. Observe above there. See, put it in focus (Yes, yes yes, it’s in focus). And then it becomes stationary after a certain period. Increasing at each impulse, of energy. Thus the energy varies until it becomes stationary. See how it detatches, the oscillator from the “impulser�. You see it? Ecco, and then it remains stationary even for a few hours. And in fact it bumps into the solenoid which gives the impulse. Thus for an action, I have a reaction that becomes greater with every impulse and then to become stationary. Here occur the fundamental principles of the dynamic. And the energy within the system varies. And now I stop it.
So you can see that the energy increased with every impulse. To then become ‘stationary’, by that I mean ‘constant, always the same’. Thus is the first case of stationary energy… thus the first to discover stationary energy.
This is the first impulse and see how it increases progressively in energy.
Here we repeat from before. With each impulse it increases and here it (the impulser arm) detatches and it becomes stationary (constant same movement) at a certain point. But always greater than the impulse. Thus the impulse gives oscillation to the oscillating system, anti phase (one phase against the other of the oscillators thus the energy increases, and it is untrue that the energy remains the same., as we were saying. Here we see that the energy is amplifying. And that the oscillator has detatched from the impulser. Yet before it cohered (corresponded) with the impulse. Do you understand, that at one equal impulse the energy of the oscillators out of phase increases until it becomes stationary (constant), the same, but bigger than the impulse that is given. Thus the total energy is greater than the impulse energy. Because it is given by the impulse plus the inertial energy of the two oscillators out of phase.
Apologies it is very rudimentary but it shows the concept."
Last edited by DrWhat on Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.