"Bessler Convention"

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

ALAN
Dabbler
Dabbler

"Bessler Convention"

Post by ALAN »

From ALAN
Hi, This is first time making a post. Perhaps in the near future we could have a "Bessler convention" and make it an annual event till we finally get
the wheel figured out. Certainly would be informative and a lot of fun and
get to meet other wheel junkies. ( Of course it would be a bonus to have it held somewhere nice and warm ) and of couse being a business expense would make it a plus as well. OK Just an idea. ALAN
Hmmm

re: "Bessler Convention"

Post by Hmmm »

That don't sound half bad! I could use a nice long getaway to a tropical locale about now. I am available any time before spring. I'll bring my chessboard, we could surreptitiously call it the Gravity Games and all bring our skateboards and where bill caps on backwards. In all seriousness though, You read my mind in regards to travelling to a tropical think tank. I'm battling the winter blahs here what with all the snow and wind chill factor with which to contend. I say we drop in on Bill down in Oz and see what he's got in store for us. A better host I'm sure we would be hard pressed to find for miles! Then again, St. John is great this time of year.....
Jonathan
Addict
Addict

re: "Bessler Convention"

Post by Jonathan »

Sounds good, but I can't go very far for very long, and I don't know how much attention we want on Bessler, just in case one of those conspiracy theories are right. :)
Disclaimer: I reserve the right not to know what I'm talking about and not to mention this possibility in my posts. This disclaimer also applies to sentences I claim are quotes from anybody, including me.