Serious Build

a. the intentional perversion of truth; b. an act of deceiving or misrepresenting

Moderator: scott

JAL
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

re: Serious Build

Post by JAL »

A (P)ermanent (M)ovement does not hurt any of the existing physic rules.

Only the movement is different to your thinking.

It is a combination of swingings, overlay Swingings, in a tilt swing.

This is true for the both types of The Bessler Wheel, the self-starting and also the Version which is started with a finger push.

Goerg, you have the basic idea right. Not everything is in Bessler's drawings.
Note: The following is one of many possible translation of the old German text, the details are disputed.

Das Triumphirende Perpetuum Mobile Orffyreanum
Around the firmly placed horizontal axis is a rotating disc (low or narrow cylinder) which resembles a grindstone. This disc can be called the principle piece of my machine.
https://besslerwheel.com/writings/das_triumphans.html
I guess I am the only one who knows what that is. Math and building.
At the same time, it is wrong of me to say I know what it is.
I do have a lot of work to do. I want to get the crossbar assembly on it's stand in the next couple of days.
I think then I could demonstrate how it works.

A friendly suggestion from Bessler?
https://besslerwheel.com/images/Kassel-2ndFigure.jpg
JAL
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by JAL »

What a grindstone might look like. What turns it is also in many of Bessler's drawings.
It shows itself in this drawing of Bessler's.

https://besslerwheel.com/images/Merseburg_wheel2.jpg

I should be enjoying what I am doing. It's interesting but people do not understand that Pi/2 is a greater distance than 1 is if 1 is the radius. So the basic principle is that simple.
Incorporating it into a build is a lot of work. And anyone who wants to can check my math. Since the fulcrum is not the axle, it's ratio is a little less than 1.57:1.
Attachments
grindstone_19499_md.gif
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

re: Serious Bologna

Post by WaltzCee »

To make you feel better Ralph, you little boy, my address is 100 Brown Stret, Berea, Kentucky.
You still at the same address, air biscuit?
The last time I checked, I pay my own bills. I don't need your approval.
When's the last time you checked?
I guess I Am the only one who knows what that is. Math and building.
At the same time, it is wrong of me to say I know what it is.

This is genius, having your cake and eating it too. Excellent example of the Messiah complex,
the only one who knows the way. The Great I Am.
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

I'm thinking about entering America's Got Talent, I'm writing a song.

I'd like to bounce it off y'all and get some input.
  • Like a small turd
    Swrilling in da trollet
    Sending big stench
    Into P-motion
    Like how a single burrito
    Can make a fart happen
    I might only have one air biscuit
    But I can make an explosion
Walter Clarkson
JAL
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by JAL »

All you're showing is that you're an idiot Walt. You dig up a post from when? 2005? Yet you don't understand Pi/2>1. Neither you nor your friend can understand simple math. I know, it's easier to be a bigot.
You don't get it, do you? I have my build.
It's funny though. A friend of AB Hammer's told me that I'm lucky because I have a problem eating food. He told me that I should feel sorry for AB Hammer because all he does is eat. I didn't realize it then but I am lucky that I have it bad. If not then I might be like you or AB Hammer. Правильно над итим. Почему? Ты мне сказать. Il est vrais. Pourqoui? Je suis un Americain. Quel tu veux? Je ne sais pas. Parler a moi s'il vous plait. Тогда Я буду знать. Ou Je vie? Je ne sais pas. Может быть в раз день.
You are limited, aren't you? You need to take it out on someone because some of us are willing to do the work.
Don't see someone with 2 American parents building. Engleske is my 2nd language.

Когда сказал может в день когда его может быть в газ день?

Walt, this is funny. Of the 3 people building in here, none started talking in an English speaking country. I was living in Norway when I started learning how to talk. Ever go from a non-English speaking country to starting school in the US?
Last edited by JAL on Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ME
Addict
Addict

Trying to figure out the logic behind this

Post by ME »

Lindgaard wrote:@me, I don't want AB hammer to like me. He follows the rules. The rules say perpetual motion is impossible. It violates the 2nd law of thermodynamics. 😂
My understanding of physics goes beyond that in that I know why they cite that law while ignoring the fact that momentum can be conserved. But since the rule is the 2nd law of thermodynamics, ab hammer desires that rule to be followed. Thus ab hammer and myself are in perpetual conflict. Like the pun?
And the people here at BesslerWheel.com like to follow the rules. 😀
I hope Ya'all appreciate the irony.
The irony is that with all your various accounts (which number is this: 9, or more?) you still deem it necessary to 'explain' /complain once again how AB Hammer "doesn't like you" and somehow still hurts your feelings.
As a fellow human being I don't like to see someone hurt. But you have to admit, you're almost literally asking for it by keeping that story alive yourself.
I'm fairly confident it should influence your own blood pressure.
And for what?
I doubt it helps. You think it does. We could call that a draw, but in the mean time you misuse this forum for... what is it exactly?

Anywho, we like those "rules" here on BesslerWheel.com because they are just common sense in an exercise that is defined as defying common sense. Keeps us a little bit grounded.
I could write a whole epistle on some pointers on perpetual motion research and how it benefits all but you wouldn't care anyway. So why bother.

Those so-called "rules" make things clear for everyone. Please be more specific in you "understanding of physics".
Who are "they"; what does it have to do with "your understanding"; What is the situation that expresses "the fact that momentum can be conserved"; etc.
You dig up a post from when? 2005?
https://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/view ... 350#168350

I observe: 2011 is good, 2005 is apparently too long ago.
Marchello E.
-- May the force lift you up. In case it doesn't, try something else.---
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

Dang you really had me fooled p-motion I thought when you said you were going to do your build offline you were going to take your thought-provoking god-sent ideas and get the hell out of here. Fooled me.
Yet you don't understand Pi/2>1.
I do now, Einstein.
Ever go from a non-English speaking country to starting school in the US?
I think Germany is a non-english-speaking country, is that what you mean air biscuit? Although I don't see your point I was raised Heilbronn before I started school.

Help me here Einstein. What's your point?
Walter Clarkson
JAL
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by JAL »

Me, show me your build. AB Hammer doesn't have one and neither does Walt. You know 3/2Pi>1 and yet you defend Walt attacking me.
I posted about Bessler's secret and Walt goes back how many years? 15 or more? Why would he want to know where I live? That's scary concerning the recent attacks on non-Americans. Where I live shouldn't matter to him unless he wants to teach me a lesson. You know, physical violence. That's the only reason he would need to know where I live.

@Walt, I'll probably make it known to the local police that you want to know where I live.

@all, Walt said he is aware of Einstein. He doesn't care about Bessler's work. Why is he even here and why the hate speech? In the US, targeting me could allow Walt to be charged with a Hate Crime. I will need to look into this.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

@Walt, I'll probably make it known to the local police that you want to know where I live.
I'd report it to the FBI if I were you. That way Federal Marshals would know where to find you to be able to serve you a summons.
Walter Clarkson
JAL
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by JAL »

Walt, you're the one attacking me. You asked if I still live in the same residence that I lived in in 2005. Americans are now shooting non-Americans. And you want to know where I live? You don't like me. Why would you want to come to my home? This is serious. From my perspective you are threatening me. You are an American. My father wasn't from the US. We need to know our place, right?
https://www.oregonlive.com/news/2019/08 ... ments.html
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

Come on man, I love you like a brother. You are my favorite turd. I wouldn't defecate you.
Walter Clarkson
JAL
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by JAL »

If anyone is wondering, I try to never make it known that my father was an immigrant. I become one of "them". Unfortunately I am also a disabled Veteran. Either way I lose.
JAL
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: re: Serious Build

Post by JAL »

WaltzCee wrote:Come on man, I love you like a brother. You are my favorite turd. I wouldn't defecate you.
You're Alan's friend. He hates me. You defend him. You attack me.
It's people like you and Alan that makes me glad my mother married a Norwegian. And when I think my life is fucked, I think of you and Alan.
I get sick from eating food. He weighs over 150 kg. But he has the problem. He knows my sister was fed intravenously. He posted when I have her condition then he'll say I have a problem.
I'll kill myself before I go through what my sister did. His posts are probably still there.
For me, if people attack me while ignoring Pi/2>1 is saying Hate Crime.
AB Hammer's posts had oyvvus asking him why the Gestapo tactics. Why would oyvvus ever associate AB Hammer's attitude towards me with Hitler and the Holocaust?
Please answer that. As for me, I hope to leave your country. It really does suck.
Trump cheats on his wives and is being investigated for tax fraud and is expected to be reelected. Ain't America great?
JAL
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by JAL »

@all, Nazi Germany occupied Norway. My family knows what fascism allows for. Living in America hasn't been much better. I am the wrong person in the wrong country. It's that simple.
Americans refuse to work with other people. That is why I am attacked in here. It is because of xenophobia. The pure race must survive.
This is why we are not discussing conservation of angular momentum. Race specific hatred is acceptable. Bessler having been successful isn't.
Hate attacks in the US are normally pursued by the Justice Department. They can also shut down forums that allow for criminal activity.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Re: re: Serious Build

Post by WaltzCee »

JAL wrote:@all, Nazi Germany occupied Norway. My family knows what fascism allows for. Living in America hasn't been much better. I am wrong person in the wrong country. It's that simple.
Americans refuse to work with other people. That is why I am attacked in here. It is because of xenophobia. The pure race must survive.
This is why we are not discussing conservation of angular momentum. Race specific hatred is acceptable. Bessler having been successful isn't.
Hate attacks in the US are normally pursued by the Justice Department. They can also shut down forums that allow for criminal activity.
p-motion wrote:
WaltzCee wrote:Come on man, I love you like a brother. You are my favorite turd. I wouldn't defecate you.
You're Alan's friend. He hates me. You defend him. You attack me.
It's people like you and Alan that makes me glad my mother married a Norwegian. And when I think my life is fucked, I think of you and Alan.
I get sick from eating food. He weighs over 150 kg. But he has the problem. He knows my sister was fed intravenously. He posted when I have her condition then he'll say I have a problem.
I'll kill myself before I go through what my sister did. His posts are probably still there.
For me, if people attack me while ignoring Pi/2>1 is saying Hate Crime.
AB Hammer's posts had oyvvus asking him why the Gestapo tactics. Why would oyvvus ever associate AB Hammer's attitude towards me with Hitler and the Holocaust?
Please answer that. As for me, I hope to leave your country. It really does suck.
Trump cheats on his wives and is being investigated for tax fraud and is expected to be reelected. Ain't America great?
Want to preserve this record for law enforcement.
Walter Clarkson