Serious Build

a. the intentional perversion of truth; b. an act of deceiving or misrepresenting

Moderator: scott

silent
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by silent »

Last edited by silent on Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Re: re: Serious Build

Post by WaltzCee »

JAL wrote:I'm going to take it easy and work offline. My intestines are physically damaged and working causes me to get sick. If I wanted to work with other people, I should have been allowed to but wasn't.
no one's stopping you. What you can't do is harass and harangue people. Keep your politics in the off-topic area and expect that others have a right to their opinions just as you suppose you do. Try that and your life would be a whole lot better buddy. On so many different levels. You're off to a new start.
Until someone procures a working wheel with proof, there are no experts on this forum. As soon as someone has a working wheel, then they have some street cred and I'll grant them some status and respect. Until then, we're all the same.
this is pure Blarney. You'll grant them some status? You're such a nice fella. You might try giving people credit for their ideas.
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

re: Serious Build

Post by AB Hammer »

WaltzCee

DOG Gone! JAL James Lindgaard has been busy with his lies and slander again. He won't stop. I have been dealing with his BS for over a decade. He has many records of things to pull out (out of text) and all spin to try to make himself a victim when he it in truth the aggressor. He is a lot like those who post things on the wall about who they want and how to attack.

silent
Be careful for I friended him in the beginning and over a decade later he is still attacking, and trying to waste my time.
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

I understand that Alan. A little restraint from all quarters would go
a long way. James is expert at playing the victim. Other members
should see that and call him on it.

70 * 7 > airbiscuits
Oh my goodness I'm doing math.
This is scaring me.
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
JAL
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by JAL »

silent wrote:JAL - I feel your pain. I too was heckled my keyboard alpha males that have to have the last say. Go add the culprits to your blocked list and then you don't have to waste your precious time responding to them and feeding them. I'm starting to enjoy the forum again by simply not having to read the posts of those I can't stand. They can sit there and gloat about having the last say, but if you never have to read what they say, it's much more peaceful.

Until someone procures a working wheel with proof, there are no experts on this forum. As soon as someone has a working wheel, then they have some street cred and I'll grant them some status and respect. Until then, we're all the same.

silent
How do you block people? I'd like to think that some in here might be interested in seeing updates on my build.
silent
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by silent »

Last edited by silent on Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Why don't all the persecuted victims here band together and start up their own discussion forum with their own rules of conduct so they might better protect their ideas from criticism?
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

silent wrote:Go up top to contact lists and ignoring. Enter them in there. Keep in mind you need to always log in first before reading posts so that you maintain the block. Clicking on a link from email won't log you in necessarily. That way you, the intended target of a message, will never see it. I love it that I don't have to read posts from haters who themselves don't have a working wheel and are quick to criticize others.

I would suggest that JAL and AB block each other and then neither one of you will need to acknowledge the other's existance.

Silent
Tried that and it only stops you from reading what the other posted. The post will still be there.

PS I don't care what JAL James Lindgaard post. As long as he leaves me out of it. Thus the real problem. I have said this a lot and could be close to a thousand times. I'm no counting. I have a lot better things to do.
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
ME
Addict
Addict

The logic behind all this

Post by ME »

Ovyyus wrote:Why don't all the persecuted victims here band together and start up their own discussion forum with their own rules of conduct so they might better protect their ideas from criticism?
This seems like the only solution at this point.
What should they do, where should they go? Twitter?

Questioning an idea is so immensely important!
When done realistically, it doesn't take the possibility away but could add a dimension.
Usually it's not the criticism itself, that mostly sucks proportional to insecurity plus conviction.
It is the process of rephrasing that idea and defending it as such that will do the magic!

Because, what's the worth of an idea when you can't put it into the world because you don't understand it yourself?
Criticism usually helps with that. Applause is when it's complete enough and needs nothing more to add.

One critical thought on an idea doesn't mean that the whole person gets criticized.
But thinking that anyway usually sparks into dramatic name-calling.

And when name-calling becomes the new subject, then that will be criticized. Easy-peasy. Hence, its easier and safer to just return to the main subject.
Critical thinking is self-directed, self-disciplined, self-monitored, and self-corrective thinking.
It presupposes assent to rigorous standards of excellence and mindful command of their use. It entails effective communication and problem-solving abilities as well as a commitment to overcome native egocentrism and sociocentrism.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_thinking
...that's why education (not indoctrination) is one of the most important things in this World.

Somewhere in this world it was said:
"As a teacher, we have to show our support to them...If the teachers are not the role models to stand against the brutality and violence, we cannot teach our students well. So we must come out and stand up for them."
Marchello E.
-- May the force lift you up. In case it doesn't, try something else.---
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

ME wrote:What should they do, where should they go? Twitter?
They could register and host their own domain name? Of course that would require effort and investment.

FWIW, besslerwheelsnowflakes.com is available.
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

Well I am focusing on the 'Serious Build' and keeping in mind the fact that wood never lies.

The best advice is too ignore and cut out all the side branches of this thread.

P.S. keep focused on the positive current facts of the build.
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

No good ever came from side branches?
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

silent wrote:Go up top to contact lists and ignoring.
It's time to do a grand re-set.

I have gone to the 'contact lists' and cleared them all.

Also I have removed all the green/reds.

Now any members who wants to be ignored do not have to do much :-)

Please if you want help in the future try and ignore the unfocused members.

We are all trying to achieve the same task.

Regards
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed
ME
Addict
Addict

Post by ME »

ovyyus wrote:
ME wrote:What should they do, where should they go? Twitter?
They could register and host their own domain name? Of course that would require effort and investment.

FWIW, besslerwheelsnowflakes.com is available.
Isn't that precisely what they try to avoid?
You only need a platform to sprout one random idea after the other with as little investment as possible, never have to think about the implementation, the truth factor and waste "precious time responding" to inquiring minds.
As the excuse goes, many snowflakes are tweeters.

agor95 wrote:It's time to do a grand re-set.
It's sometimes a good idea to reconsider previous decisions, maybe you think differently now.
We are all trying to achieve the same task.
I think that's seriously doubtful on this *discussion forum*.

As one can clearly read in this (who counts?) respawn that a "serious build" is just an excuse for that recurring plot which is actually an end-of-the world one-sided love-story that's stuck in an everlasting completely dead-locked denial phase.
Don't know about cable, but this sure beats the drama-side of Netflix!
The only thing missing here is a soundtrack: https://youtu.be/Kp1z8EzZ5Hs
(Disclaims: The story, all names, characters, and incidents portrayed in this production are fictitious. No identification with actual forum users, in name, or even gray-scaled icon-depictions, places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred. No person or entity associated with this story received payment or anything of value, or entered into any agreement, in connection with the depiction of tobacco products. No animals were harmed, we think.)
Marchello E.
-- May the force lift you up. In case it doesn't, try something else.---
JAL
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by JAL »

Kind of strange how pursuing and building something is taking the cheap way out. It costs less than?$20 to register a domain name. I literally have spent $1,000's on research and development of what I'm building.
But as oyvvus pointed out to me, the purpose of this forum is not to realize Bessler's work but to discuss it.
I really have no need to change my build because someone has opinion that is contrary to the physics and mechanics that my build is based on. I have no problem discussing engineering, mathematics or physics. All accepted disciplines.
Theology and philosophy are also disciplines yet are based on the logic and beliefs of the individual.
I do think it would be best for me to work offline. It's just that if I am right then there is a lot more I can do based on Bessler's drawing than just this one build. Years of research and development have their benefits. It was like going to university for perpetual motion and engineering.
And if I am in here then I might discourage others from actually wanting to build something.

edited to add: when the lever on the left moves closer to the axle, the lever on the bottom moves away from the axle. How the top weight is lifted.
Attachments
imageedit__6501309033.jpg