My YouTube Channel

a. the intentional perversion of truth; b. an act of deceiving or misrepresenting

Moderator: scott

John Collins
Addict
Addict

re: My YouTube Channel

Post by John Collins »

JAL wrote:-
There people like you won't be heard. I am willing to make you a bet. If my build works and is displayed with Bessler's book in the Netherlands, John Collins will visit the exhibition.
That's the big picture. John lives in England and the friendlies (soccer term, a friendly is a non-league match. The USWNT (US Women's World Cup Championship team) is playing a friendly with Portugal (I think) in Philadelphia) live in Germany. Wouldn't it be sad if me and him were in the same room in Utrecht and people heard me tell him that he should talk to you guys or I just ignore him?
Perhaps my build will work before yours.
Why the Netherlands?
Why would you be in Utrecht?
Why would we be in the same room?
Why would you be telling me to talk to “you�, who ever “you� might be?
Why would anyone care what you said to me?
If it should happen for reasons beyond me, why would I bother if you ignored me?
Why did you pm me a link to this ridiculous thread?

JC
Read my blog at http://johncollinsnews.blogspot.com/

This is the link to Amy’s TikTok page - over 20 million views for one video! Look up amyepohl on google

See my blog at http://www.gravitywheel.com
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

I think James Allen lindgaard is your number one fan, John.
If you ever do find yourself in this situation, I suggest you run like your life depended upon it.
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
JAL
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by JAL »

Walt, this is as good a place as any to start a discussion. It helps to explain how a Bessler type wheel would accelerate quickly. A rocket ship losing mass would be the same as a weight being retracted. Similar effects. They both allow for exponential acceleration. Once a weight is retracted then acceleration would become a constant.
For exponential acceleration.
https://youtu.be/9bJ2Z1jbIAE

And this gives an example of constant acceleration and conservation of energy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hAX72Xgf1U
I don't think people in here want to get into this much math and science.
If things work out for me Walt, I'll be able to create a simple table for people who would want to use the principles involved. That way they could enjoy it in ways that I was never allowed to.
You see, the principles involved might be a constant but the mechanics can vary. There are different ways Newton's 2nd Law of Motion can work.
But I wouldn't be the person to lead such discussions.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

I always look at the science as what to use after Bessler's secret. For all this acceleration talk and such is useless until you get something that accelerates.

IMHO Bessler's secret is a simple trick of manipulation of weights to get a self powered wheel.
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by scott »

This is James Lindgaard again so moving to the fraud section.
A_Person
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: re: My YouTube Channel

Post by A_Person »

John Collins wrote:JAL wrote:-
There people like you won't be heard. I am willing to make you a bet. If my build works and is displayed with Bessler's book in the Netherlands, John Collins will visit the exhibition.
That's the big picture. John lives in England and the friendlies (soccer term, a friendly is a non-league match. The USWNT (US Women's World Cup Championship team) is playing a friendly with Portugal (I think) in Philadelphia) live in Germany. Wouldn't it be sad if me and him were in the same room in Utrecht and people heard me tell him that he should talk to you guys or I just ignore him?
Perhaps my build will work before yours.
Why the Netherlands?
Why would you be in Utrecht?
Why would you be telling me to talk to “you�, who ever “you� might be?
Why would anyone care what you said to me?
If it should happen for reasons beyond me, why would I bother if you ignored me?
Why did you pm me a link to this ridiculous thread?

JC

I do believe my build will work. What you and Scott Ellis have shown is how to create followers. Bessler's wheel is simply about people following you. As you say, why would I be good enough for you to know? Now when I read your granddaughter's story on the Mail website, it's about how other's like her commit suicide but not her. It's about how she is followed. It is not about making her condition known and have a cure should be sought. Just not a concern. What's omitted tells the true narrative.
Kind of why you could care less about your followers attacking me. They are devoted to you. They have learned well from you, rlortie and AB Hammer. What you posted to me made everything about you just as the story about your granddaughter was about her only. You're a good teacher John Collins but I am not your student.
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

When people come to a social place from all directions can you say you are following anyone.

The Bessler's Quest is bigger than one person. Who ever that person may be.

Except one of cause.

All the Best
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed