Special request for Ralph

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

justsomeone
Addict
Addict

Special request for Ralph

Post by justsomeone »

Hi Ralph. With your years of perpetual motion research, you have undoubtedly acquired wisdom, found sources and have advice to pass on, as you continue on to the next chapter of your life. I ask if there is anything you would like to share with us? Are there any connections that you have , that would be of value to someone with a working wheel? Any advice to new comers based on your years chasing this endeavor? Any patent wording? Leave us with something other than a goodbye. Thanks Ralph and God bless!
. I can assure the reader that there is something special behind the stork's bills.
rlortie
Addict
Addict

re: Special request for Ralph

Post by rlortie »

@ Justsomeone. My years of research has lead me down many paths an of course none of them lead to fulfilling the endeavor.

I see there are some "newbies" on board and this forum is the best example of PM, same routine found a decade ago and it just keeps spinning over and over! I noted a reference to my philosophy made by Fletcher that pretty well says where my insights lead me.

First, throw out the idea of chasing clues and worrying about translations, you are going the route that has been chased for over three hundred years by a number of people that I would not dare to estimate.

Base your inventiveness on your own individual empirical skills and exercise your given aptitude. The incentive in this is that like any good salesman, you must sell yourself! If you can convince yourself that Bessler did indeed build a working wheel, then do your research taking any old and new paths conceived.

Nothing is gained by repetitive discussion assimilated since Bessler first revealed his alleged invention! If he achieved this so called impossibility; then work toward how it can be done with an open mind. His "red herrings" lead you nowhere!

My favorite Quotes: "Jules Verne"
If man can imagine it, Man will eventually build it!
Science, my lad, is made up of mistakes, but they are mistakes which it is useful to make, because they lead little by little to the truth.
Man is never perfect, nor contented.
gravityman52
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

re: Special request for Ralph

Post by gravityman52 »

Thank You for your words that ring with the vibration of Truth that only comes from the anvil of life. I do believe that he built a successful working wheel that was powered by gravity and that even after building many versions was unable to convince someone with the funds to take that leap forward. Our world, as we know it today would be an entirely different environmental experiment if we just knew......what he knew
a Romantic seeking to find the link to powering the planet
Zhyyra
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Zhyyra »

Nice of you to "pop-in" Ralph :-)

Sage advice! It concurs with the way I have quested too.

Zhy