Miscellaneous news and views...

Moderator: scott

daxwc
Addict
Addict

re: Covid-19

Post by daxwc »

ovyyus:
We can rely on the facts changing, so why believe anything?
Quantum Physics says there is no freewill so maybe you’re right. Of course you would have to believe in Quantum Physics.
What goes around, comes around.
daxwc
Addict
Addict

Post by daxwc »

Oystein:
And more importantly how to avoid the uprise of similar or worse virus pandemics in the future...

Much to be learned from investigating this primary root, but also the secondary and tertial handling should be investigated.
Well Oystein we agree on that. There is always going to be rogue states where a pandemic can start. It taught the world it can’t rely on the UN which has no true oversight. It taught the world the USA can’t snap its fingers and magically fix your country (although it does provide a good punching bag to take your eyes off your own country’s shortcomings). It forced the world to be nationalist again.

Unfortunately most countries nothing much will change as far as readiness; maybe it is just the natural skeptic in me. All countries and governments have short attention spans and all will look to rewrite history and jam things in the memory hole. There was always great plans and intentions after every pandemic in history.
What goes around, comes around.
Oystein
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Oystein »

The reason for helping poorer countries is not only help, empathy and pity. No, pandemics spread through all people and countries. So when people like Gates and Norway (mentioning because i know and live there) etc. now contribute more to WHO and CEPI for vaccines and medicine, they also commit to treat the poor countries. But at the same time, they protect themselves. People will always travel to and from poor countries too. Thats how to stop pandemics. By helping globally.

PS! Norway's gouvernment has now initiated a independant invesrigation group of our Covid-19 handling. It will last for a year or so, and will find out if anything could have been done better. Did we have enough PPE? Enough intensive care beds? Who is to blame? etc. I hope more countries does the same.

Best
ØR
Last edited by Oystein on Sun May 03, 2020 6:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
www.orffyreuscodes.com
The truth is stranger than fiction
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

I think we are all getting cabin fever.

I wish we all remember we are people and what ever happens we should try and not go

BATTY !

Regards
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

daxwc wrote:Quantum Physics says there is no freewill so maybe you’re right. Of course you would have to believe in Quantum Physics.
Physics doesn't care about belief. PM teaches that lesson tremendously, it's the best lesson.
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

You may find this informative.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48Klc3DPdtk

P.S. The Higgs Boson required a lot of believe in the Physics community.

Regards
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

The Independent SAGE UK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFLAwZeNfxE

Live 12:00 May forth [be with you]
Oystein
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Oystein »

I think belief creates motivation. And motivation is needed to push forward. So to test theories, physics is fully dependant of a kind of belief. But belief is a waste without ending in a final proof or a result.

Healthy belief should trigger curiosity, a hypothesis and lastly experiments. BUT, if thw person is biased, not humble and filled with pride, belief is useless and even dangerous. If you are able to stay unbiased and are proud of changing course and admitting to changing course as results are proven , by objectively analyzing your own results, then belief is among the most important human drives, for exploring physics/nature.

Belief is the lack of proof. A lack of proof should trigger curiosity and finally Investigation.

The goal of belief should be to convert that intelectual force to a final positive or negative physics, statistic or philosophical result! A conclusion. Then the belief was healthy. Eternal belief is a unhealthy waste of human brainpower.

Best
ØR
www.orffyreuscodes.com
The truth is stranger than fiction
ME
Addict
Addict

Post by ME »

I think belief creates motivation. And motivation is needed to push forward.
Healthy belief should trigger curiosity, a hypothesis and lastly experiments.
Agreed.
A good and strong believe allows you to transcend yourself and your limitations (of the mind), so you can Quantum-tunnel from the current box into a bigger box or a better box or just another box ... or whatever box you want.

Proof of success is a flow of renewed insights and motivation.
Belief is an internal thing, not external.
Therefore, the thing to strongly avoid is that prison that's advertised as best-box-ever especially when you need to stay. As always with advertisements, it appeals to appearance and it's never for your sake. Unless you decide it actually is.

That's why populist opinion-news is so toxic.. it imprisons by preaching what is thought to stick.
So to test theories, physics is fully dependent of a kind of belief. But belief is a waste without ending in a final proof or a result.
The result of physics is a theory of predicting the behavior of reality.
Proof is how well a theory is able to predict reality.
That's why Einsteins theory of relativity is still tested whenever a weird phenomena happens in space... Lucky him, it can still predict the behavior of space and time.
Marchello E.
-- May the force lift you up. In case it doesn't, try something else.---
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

A contact app has been released by the UK government - finally.

The UK government's statement they can test 100,000 samples a day. The daily test falls short of their belief.

Many samples test kits were posted to people with no return address and were put in the bin; as instructed.

These fake tests were added to he total daily test figures.

All the Best
daanopperman
Devotee
Devotee

Post by daanopperman »

Hi Guy's

I came upon this topic , which is , if true , very scary .

There is couple of men here that does eccelent research and can verify this .
While we are trying to make a living , there are those who study viruses and patent these said viruses , make a vaccine and then spread these man made
germs among the population .

Patented in 1996

patent No EP 3172319A1 Applicant Pirbright INS [GB]

People Studying this shit to benefit from it should be brought before a court of law and be executed by hanging in public .

I am not saying the INS did spread this spysific virus , but this one was tweaked to cause more damage .

Not the only applicant for a patent , also in USA ,
daanopperman
Devotee
Devotee

Post by daanopperman »

did not finish but lets leave it there , do not know why the post went online before I punched the send button .
agor95
Addict
Addict

Re: re: Covid-19

Post by agor95 »

daanopperman wrote:Hi Guy's

I came upon this topic , which is , if true , very scary .

There is couple of men here that does eccelent research and can verify this .
While we are trying to make a living , there are those who study viruses and patent these said viruses , make a vaccine and then spread these man made
germs among the population .

Patented in 1996

patent No EP 3172319A1 Applicant Pirbright INS [GB]

People Studying this shit to benefit from it should be brought before a court of law and be executed by hanging in public .

I am not saying the INS did spread this spysific virus , but this one was tweaked to cause more damage .

Not the only applicant for a patent , also in USA ,

Thanks for letting use know,

I never like Intellectual patents for it's like someone owning what you think.

Anyway some countries have this patent type - regrettable I know.

The text seems to explain this modified virus is a vaccine for chickens.

I understand your concern.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

This whole thing has been a pain
But I wonder what is the flu death counts. I am having trouble finding any.
I had lost one cozen from the virus, so it is real, but I wonder about the real count of deaths.
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

Sorry to hear about your loss

This site has some USA details in the right column.

https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps ... 7b48e9ecf6

Keep safe