Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Miscellaneous news and views...

Moderator: scott

tavaa
Dabbler
Dabbler

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Post by tavaa »

Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
_______
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
_______
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit s.ex, No g.ambling, No d.rugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit s.ex, no g.ambling, no d.rugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, s.ex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.
ME
Addict
Addict

re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Post by ME »

Counterargument:
When you have to read outside your domain what is going on inside your domain, then you still won't discover what's going on inside your domain.
Or, your garden remains the same and your flowers won't flourish more while looking over the fence at the neighbor's.

Counter-counterargument:
There's no difference.
Marchello E.
-- May the force lift you up. In case it doesn't, try something else.---
gravitationallychallenged
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by gravitationallychallenged »

IMHO the following is a better explanation of the next life. There is only one true God who loved us enough to experience death as a man so He could fully experience what we experience as human beings and intercede for us to His Father as a High Priest for the forgiveness of our sins. His English names are Jesus Christ or Emmanuel which means God with us. Yeshua Hamashiach is His Jewish name which means Jesus the Messiah. The Holy Bible says that there is only one name under Heaven by which we can be saved. Only Jesus offers forgiveness, healing and eternal life to those who reach out to Him, repent of their sins, ask Him into their heart and accept His death on a cross as payment for their sins. The Bible says Jesus allowed Himself to be put to death and was sealed in a tomb for 3 days. He came back to life and was witnessed by many who were living at the time. He suffered those things in order to make a way for our own resurrection and grant us admission into eternal life with Him. He is the only man who ever lived who impacted this world enough for time be measured by His birth and death for the last 2000 years. There are hundreds of prophesies in the Old Testament of the Bible that Jesus fulfilled during his lifetime. He proved His claim as being the Son of God and the Son of Man by performing many miracles that only the prophesied Messiah could be capable of doing such as giving sight to the blind, making cripples walk and bringing the dead back to life. the Bible says He is returning to judge the nations of the earth and destroy the satanic rulers and financial powers who are in the process of conquering and destroying the world. The Bible predicts that many will die during the great tribulation period and that unless those days were shortened humanity would be annihilated. He says for His elects' sake those days will be shortened. The Bible says that when Jesus returns the whole earth will see Him and know that His words in the Holy Bible are true. He will then rule the earth for 1000 years of peace.
"...it is a mere question of time when men will succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheelwork of Nature."
Nikola Tesla
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Battle of the death cults :D
silent
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by silent »

That is a very insightful post gc and thanks for sharing it. Don't forget about Jehovah (also known as Yahweh) who was Jesus' father. Exodus 6:3 and Psalm 83:18 are 2 texts that in their original unaltered form point to this holy name above all others. Modern "scholars" have removed this name - substituting LORD or GOD in place of it. Though the titles themselves are not incorrect, one must question a very serious "Why do Bible translators seems so intent on removing the most holy of all names out of the Bible and instead putting titles as a substitute?"

Again, thanks for your post. I often wonder with the supreme intelligence granted to Christ and from Yahweh himself - what more aren't we "getting" or "figuring out" that could be beneficial to mankind. Literally only God knows!

silent
tavaa
Dabbler
Dabbler

Re: re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Post by tavaa »

gravitationallychallenged wrote:IMHO the following is a better explanation of the next life. There is only one true God who loved us enough to experience death as a man so He could fully experience what we experience as human beings and intercede for us to His Father as a High Priest for the forgiveness of our sins. His English names are Jesus Christ or Emmanuel which means God with us. Yeshua Hamashiach is His Jewish name which means Jesus the Messiah. The Holy Bible says that there is only one name under Heaven by which we can be saved. Only Jesus offers forgiveness, healing and eternal life to those who reach out to Him, repent of their sins, ask Him into their heart and accept His death on a cross as payment for their sins. The Bible says Jesus allowed Himself to be put to death and was sealed in a tomb for 3 days. He came back to life and was witnessed by many who were living at the time. He suffered those things in order to make a way for our own resurrection and grant us admission into eternal life with Him. He is the only man who ever lived who impacted this world enough for time be measured by His birth and death for the last 2000 years. There are hundreds of prophesies in the Old Testament of the Bible that Jesus fulfilled during his lifetime. He proved His claim as being the Son of God and the Son of Man by performing many miracles that only the prophesied Messiah could be capable of doing such as giving sight to the blind, making cripples walk and bringing the dead back to life. the Bible says He is returning to judge the nations of the earth and destroy the satanic rulers and financial powers who are in the process of conquering and destroying the world. The Bible predicts that many will die during the great tribulation period and that unless those days were shortened humanity would be annihilated. He says for His elects' sake those days will be shortened. The Bible says that when Jesus returns the whole earth will see Him and know that His words in the Holy Bible are true. He will then rule the earth for 1000 years of peace.
good luck with such wishful thinking if that helps you anywhere at all, and as soon as christ said thou shall not kill, you europeans killed him ( immediately )

and from that time up to now you are still killing and have invented worlds biggest organized slaughter houses but fun is still you want to be happy ? ( waha )

and why unlimited god has got only `1 son ? huh? even an ordinary man has got more than `1 son but unlimited god has got only `1 son, thus you want to minimize his unlimited glorious of God unlimited God.

and there is no meaning in talking with people like you, for now you all can remain silent and go on as you were going before and still keep the label of being christians or so called followers of christ.

and do the havoc to our world, and create disturbance in the creation of god by creating whimsical laws and misleading other brothers or sons of god. ( OR Krishna )
tavaa
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by tavaa »

silent wrote:That is a very insightful post gc and thanks for sharing it. Don't forget about Jehovah (also known as Yahweh) who was Jesus' father. Exodus 6:3 and Psalm 83:18 are 2 texts that in their original unaltered form point to this holy name above all others. Modern "scholars" have removed this name - substituting LORD or GOD in place of it. Though the titles themselves are not incorrect, one must question a very serious "Why do Bible translators seems so intent on removing the most holy of all names out of the Bible and instead putting titles as a substitute?"

Again, thanks for your post. I often wonder with the supreme intelligence granted to Christ and from Yahweh himself - what more aren't we "getting" or "figuring out" that could be beneficial to mankind. Literally only God knows!

silent
dont talk about entire mankind because we are very- very small, and entire mankind is an very big thing, but you freely think that we are going to effect entire mankind, there is no loss on my part.

and as far as bible goes so it was not direct words of jesus christ, he could not give any words at all, and Some sporadic words were there, and since when western people accepted the teaching of Christ ?

you actually never did it,
silent
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by silent »

It's okay tavaa - you don't have to agree with it.

silent
justsomeone
Addict
Addict

Post by justsomeone »

I also agree, excellent post GC!!!
. I can assure the reader that there is something special behind the stork's bills.
ME
Addict
Addict

Post by ME »

It's unfortunate that any cult see their portal as the only entry to get a flourishing 'garden' experience.
And that while any (supreme or not) being that shines in love and compassion appreciates the effort of creating a freestyle garden variety - The experience should certainly help any next or subsequent 'garden'-project.

So I display my hope that in the mean time all other 'gardens' in parallel get respected too.
Marchello E.
tavaa
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by tavaa »

silent wrote:It's okay tavaa - you don't have to agree with it.

silent
and since when you europeans accepted the teaching of christ ? huh? modern or old scholars is not the point,

point is since when you people followed christ ? huh? you are doing all nonsense, and you are whore hunters or prostitute hunters no`1,

is it not ? no mother, no sister, no daughter no wife come anyone and have sex, like an pigs. that is your western civilization,

and unless he was preaching amongst prostitute hunters, why christ would say thou shall not adultuery ? ( was he an fool ? ) and at the whole who is following ? thou shall not adultery ? thou shall not kill ? ( or animal slaughter ? ) thou shall not steal ? ( even the damn america is an stolen from red indians )

so there is no loss on my part at all, cuz im certain that you are all useless, cuz you do not practice anything at all whatever is there in your scripture. and knowledge without practice is lost.

so you all are already lost cuz you never followed the christ.
tavaa
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by tavaa »

ME wrote:
It's unfortunate that any cult see their portal as the only entry to get a flourishing 'garden' experience.
And that while any (supreme or not) being that shines in love and compassion appreciates the effort of creating a freestyle garden variety - The experience should certainly help any next or subsequent 'garden'-project.

So I display my hope that in the mean time all other 'gardens' in parallel get respected too.
so now before you start *imposing* ( or shifting burdon of proof ) other random street dogs authority on us ( The Hare Krishnas ) tell us what explanation is there in your Christianity ? or ISLAM or rest of the 3500 religions and countless cults ?

what explanation is there ? and so far i goes so there is Practical explanation which supports our authority and proves it that i have something authorized.

but what authorized thing you have got ? huh? give us something solid and prove yourself and than open your mouth.

and if you cannot explain anything rational and still want to demand something than you are an fool. ( like world is full of such fools like yourself )

so first of all give us something solid and than claim for it.
[/b]
silent
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by silent »

Nobody is forcing you believe in Christ Jesus and Jehovah tavaa. The Bible explains that relatively few people would grasp the requirements of faith needed to believe. I'm not passing judgement on you and you are free to believe as you wish.

What is it inside of you that reading mere words and expressions of faith from others that makes you so upset that you must counter it as if it was something vile and disgusting? I'd rather take a chance there is an Almighty God and potentially be let down than to not believe and find out he is real.

silent
ME
Addict
Addict

Post by ME »

So many assumptions and fragility in that post, tavaa.

My question is actually: Why do you need to compare your "goodness" with someone's "badness".
Ask yourself, does it validate your choice? Does that demonstrate your selling point as one of actual "goodness"?
and so far i goes so there is Practical explanation which supports our authority and proves it that i have something authorized.
but what authorized thing you have got ? huh?
No-one has more authority on your life than you alone!!

You can outsource that authority to the religious club of your choosing but it is led and directed by some dude - not a God, or whatever Supreme being..
Thinking you actually gained authority on knowing the source of everyone's unhappiness by having joined a club is simply your mistake and your illusion.
When a lousy gardener joins a gardening group then he may show-off a subjectively beautiful garden but he remains a lousy gardener until he actually tries gardening.

You of all people should know that the whole concept of God and any Supreme being is that they see right through such man-made shroud of superficiality. If not then perhaps you should study a bit more.
Hence to repeat: Worry about your own 'garden' and try not trample on someone else's. It's the only way to make the whole World flourish!

I think everyone (from Gods to Supreme beings, and don't forget your fellow human neighbor and any passer-by) would appreciate that intention much more. What do you think?
give us something solid and prove yourself and than open your mouth.
Sorry to say, but you yourself demonstrated that your corner of the garden needs a little bit more attention before it becomes a flourishing 'garden'.

I wish you all the peace, love and understanding. Make it a good one.
Marchello E.
daxwc
Addict
Addict

Post by daxwc »

Atheists run a cult of their own also. Being a nihilist is the way to go. 8P
What goes around, comes around.