Zeroing in on Bessler's wheel

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Re: Zeroing in on Bessler's wheel

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

I agree Fletcher,
Some good luck is badly needed. Can't seem to figure it out by natural smartness. Have to stumble onto some thing---------------Sam

ETA Thanks for your time and consideration.
Last edited by Sam Peppiatt on Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
daxwc
Addict
Addict

Post by daxwc »

Don't worry, Sam. You're not the only one who needs some good luck.
Maybe you should try the quantum lottery, where every ticket is a winner and a loser at the same time; that my next approach.

I was thinking of switching to something a lot easier; like rocket science or brain surgery. 8P
Last edited by daxwc on Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
What goes around, comes around.
daxwc
Addict
Addict

Post by daxwc »

Q: Sam, why do perpetual motion enthusiasts never give up?
A: Because they have a lot of inertia.
What goes around, comes around.
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Post by Fletcher »

In my case because I'm too dumb to lol ;7)
Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

I'm the same way; can't seem to let it go. Anyway, back to where I was, making parts for the translating pendulums------------Sam
Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

Update,
Today finished both lever assy., that slide the torque weights from side to side. A lever(s) catch a pin on the center sprocket to flip them back and forth as the wheel turns. If that works OK; then there won't be much more to do. I'll never understand the lack of interest in it.

Maybe a runner would make a difference, who knows-----------------Sam
Robinhood46
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Robinhood46 »

Sam, i still don't know exactly what it is you are trying to achieve.
My version of what you are trying to do will not work, and i really don't see the point in sharing my view, as this would be of little use to you.
I sincerely hope that your version of what you are trying to do, is better than mine.
Good luck with it, and i hope you succeed, is all i can say.
We can't participate in any meaningful way, unless we know exactly the difference between what you are trying to do and what we think you are trying to do. So don't be disheartened by the lack of participation, or confuse it with lack of interest.
I hope we get to see everything soon.
Once again, good luck.
johannesbender
Addict
Addict

Post by johannesbender »

Sam Peppiatt wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:48 pm Update,
Today finished both lever assy., that slide the torque weights from side to side. A lever(s) catch a pin on the center sprocket to flip them back and forth as the wheel turns. If that works OK; then there won't be much more to do. I'll never understand the lack of interest in it.

Maybe a runner would make a difference, who knows-----------------Sam
I copied the image i made according to your earlier description and placing it over here for you.
Attachments
1.png
Its all relative.
SHADOW
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by SHADOW »

Le problème de compréhension viens du fait que l'on ne sait pas comment sont fixées la deux roues à chaine reliées aux bras des poids extérieurs.

The problem of understanding comes from the fact that we do not know how the two chain wheels are attached to the arms of the outer weights.
Last edited by SHADOW on Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
La propriété, c'est le vol!
P.J. PROUDHON
Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

To@,
I suppose I'm all wrong as far as interest goes, or lack there of. Thanks jb for the transfer of your drawing. The relative motion between the wheel and the sprockets makes it difficult to understand, to understand how it works.
I'll start with SHADOWS's question first. The green rod is mounted to the chain wheel or sprocket. It, the sprocket, rotates CCW as the wheel turns CW, keeping the rod horizontal with the ground all the times. The small green weight / torque weight has to slide in on the up side and back out on the down side. The lever assembly to do that isn't shown, which I just completed and, still have to try that out.

The rollers have the most basic function. That is to constantly lift and reset the torque weights. I.E., they do the work required to keep the rods level,(translating), which takes a constant force. As far as I know, all of that works fine. It's the secret to resetting the pendulums, that I searched years for. The rollers can roll backwards but, a one way bearing prevents that.

The exact center of the cross-bar is a fixed point in space, which is pined to the center sprocket, there by holding it stationary. So that when the wheel turns, the chain wraps around it, and forces the outer sprockets to rotate CCW. A bit more later, my spell checker has to cool off-----Sam

ETA That's about it I guess for now. Thanks Robbin hood, it is very difficult to grasp.
Last edited by Sam Peppiatt on Sat Mar 02, 2024 2:19 pm, edited 5 times in total.
johannesbender
Addict
Addict

Post by johannesbender »

Its all relative.
Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

jb,
You bring up a good point. Maybe you are right maybe it won't work. It's just as you suggest; to be successful it will have to circumvent that question--------------Sam
johannesbender
Addict
Addict

Post by johannesbender »

as long as the center sprocket can apply torque and not become/remain "fixed" it would not act like a pulley type roberval (from the perspective of the levers being a driver) , but it would then boil down to a reset.
Last edited by johannesbender on Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Its all relative.
Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

jb,@,
I had to get this straight in my pea brain. The center sprocket has to be stationary. With a rod and it's weight to the right,(as shown), after 12 and before 6, the wheel will turn CW. As soon as it goes past 6 it reverses. If one rod is at 3 and the other one is at 9, everything balances out, or the roberval effect.

That's why the weight has to slide back into the center at or before 6:00, for the up side. It's all apart right now so, can't recheck every thing to make sure I'm right.----------------Sam
Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

Update jb,
I did a simple test. You're right, t's not working. What can I say, wrong again-------------Sam