PROCESS RESTART

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

SHADOW
Aficionado
Aficionado

PROCESS RESTART

Post by SHADOW »

J’ouvre ce nouveau sujet pour un retour en arrière sur l’interprétation de la série MT 16 -22 -38
Ces MT et ceux intermédiaires ont orienté mon design actuel.
Les personnes intéressées peuvent faire part de leur expérience et de leurs essais.
Postulat de base : ces MT concerne la roue unidirectionnelle dans un premier temps.
Je pense que les MT 138 à 141 concerne la roue bis directionnelle du fait de leur forme d’action symétrique (postulat pour éliminer les idées parasites de mon étude).
En attente de votre approche, je poste l’état d’avancement de mes recherches.

I open this new subject for a look back on the interpretation of the series MT 16 -22 -38
These and intermediate MTs have shaped my current design.
Interested parties can share their experiences and trials.
Basic premise: these MTs concern the one-way wheel initially.
I think MT 138 to 141 concerns the directional bis wheel because of their symmetrical form of action (postulate to eliminate the parasitic ideas of my study).
Waiting for your approach, I post the status of my research.

J.B
Attachments
Essai1.JPG
P1060922.JPG
P1060922.JPG (60.01 KiB) Viewed 40043 times
P1060915.JPG
P1060915.JPG (58.54 KiB) Viewed 40043 times
La propriété, c'est le vol!
P.J. PROUDHON
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Re: PROCESS RESTART

Post by Fletcher »

Good morning .. I can see elements of those MT's in your design, as intended. The pic is clear. Your experimental compound levers look well made.

My thoughts are that this design would be well suited to a simulation. I assume you currently do not attempt simulations. Are you aware that Algodoo http://www.algodoo.com/download/ is a free download and quite easy to learn ?

There are many users of various sim packages here. Some would be happy to coach you along if required and you ask for help or assistance.

Once learned they speed up the development, testing, and experiment process by orders of magnitude.

In the mean time I can give you my initial thoughts on your design. These are what I would anticipate would happen, or does happen, gained from my own experiences.

Connected levers - one lever-weight (lw) will fall and raise another as shown. Providing that the Center-Of-Mass (COM/GPE) of the 'Driver' (Effort) can get lower (i.e. lose more Gravitational Potential Energy (GPE)) than the raised 'Load' COM/GPE. This is because a gradient of gravity potential is established, and like water will move to its position of least GPE (height), so will the compound lever arrangement do the same. This required movement for such as design often has a lag effect. In that it moves too late to influence the wheels system COM/CG in a way we would like. So that all the internal torques balance out and the design rotates until the wheel system COM/CG is at its lowest position, and it stops there, unmoving. N.B. the system COM/CG tracks an oval or circular shape thru one complete rotation, and it stops at the lowest position attainable, for that track shape.

As I said, this is a very good design to learn to simulate on. It is not too complex. And if you keep in mind the system COM/CG and the lws individual COMs and GPEs you can quickly analyse and identify the things of importance to your design functioning as it does, or you might want it to.

Others may have different thoughts, opinions, or information to share and discuss.

All The Best !
SHADOW
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by SHADOW »

IMG_4299.JPG
IMG_4299.JPG (64.79 KiB) Viewed 39977 times
Merci Fletcher pour votre attention, ci-dessous ma précédente étude, toujours en cours, j’ai bien des idées mais pas de temps à y consacrer. (Page jouets, mais ou va donc la chaine !!?)

Thank you Fletcher for your attention, below my previous study, still in progress, I have many ideas but no time to devote to it. (Page toys, but where does the chain go!?)
J.B
Attachments
Projet 2020.PNG
Projet 2020.PNG (65.31 KiB) Viewed 39973 times
P.J. PROUDHON
SHADOW
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by SHADOW »

Essai2.JPG
J’ai reconsidéré mon design en tenant compte des discutions concernant les pendules sur ce forum.
J’en ai déduit que le plus long levier devait être inversé pour correspondre aux interprétations que j’ai pu lire ici.
Ci-dessous le second design.
J’ai pu expérimenter matériellement le comportement des mécanismes, quand je résolvais le problème d’un côté, le problème se déplaçait de l’autre côté du système de connexion.
Depuis j’ai résolu l’ensemble de la connexion pour le déploiement correct du levier extérieur.
Je me consacre maintenant au système de retour du pendule, L’idée est de profiter de sa chute pour entrainer le pendule suivant afin d’obtenir un gain de couple du côté remontant (Rapprochement des pendules vers le moyeu).
A suivre.

I have reconsidered my design taking into account the discussions about pendulums on this forum.
I deduced that the longest lever had to be reversed to match the interpretations I read here.
Below is the second design.
I was able to experience materially the behavior of the mechanisms, when I solved the problem on the one hand, the problem moved on the other side of the connection system.
Since then I have solved the entire connection for the correct deployment of the external lever.
I now devote myself to the pendulum return system, The idea is to take advantage of its fall to drive the next pendulum in order to obtain a gain of torque from the upward side (Closing of the pendulums towards the hub).

To follow.
J.B
Attachments
P1060931.JPG
P1060931.JPG (75.93 KiB) Viewed 39960 times
P1060932.JPG
P1060932.JPG (54.7 KiB) Viewed 39960 times
P1060930.JPG
P1060930.JPG (43.26 KiB) Viewed 39960 times
P1060929.JPG
P1060929.JPG (53.5 KiB) Viewed 39960 times
P.J. PROUDHON
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Post by Fletcher »

SHADOW wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:25 amThank you Fletcher for your attention, below my previous study, still in progress, I have many ideas but no time to devote to it. (Page toys, but where does the chain go!?)
J.B
Hmmm .. for the longest time I thought items A & B of the Toy's Page MUST be chain analogues. But they were built in a peculiar stylized fashion which created a little bit of doubt about that conclusion. Chains either connect things or hang around things. I kept the door open that they might represent something else entirely.
SHADOW
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by SHADOW »

Bonjour Fletcher,
Par rapport au comportement des cordes lors de mes divers essais j’ai constaté que ce moyen de connexion n’est pas viable à cause de son élasticité, du son allongement et de sa capacité à rompre sous les chocs des retombés de poids.
Je ne pense pas que les câbles métalliques existaient à cette époque.
Cependant la représentation de chaines est souvent montrée dans les dessins.
Le type de chaine mécanique horlogère reprise dans la page jouet est la plus facile à réaliser artisanalement, elle ne nécessite pas de pignon à dents pour les renvois de mouvement.

Hello Fletcher,
In relation to the behaviour of the ropes during my various tests I found that this means of connection is not viable because of its elasticity, its elongation and its ability to break under the shocks of the weight falls.
I don’t think there were wire ropes at that time.
However the representation of strings is often shown in the drawings.
The type of mechanical watch chain used in the toy page is the easiest to make by craftsmen, it does not require a toothed pinion for movement returns.

J.B
Attachments
fuseemontre.jpg
P.J. PROUDHON
SHADOW
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by SHADOW »

Synthèse de l’essai 3 tel que réalisé avec un jeu de leviers (pendule et satellite).
Après l’application des principes de tringlerie par câble, L’agencement sur la roue fait relever le satellite trop tôt, donc je suis optimiste et je vais repositionner le pendule.
Pour bénéficier de la chute du pendule lors de la remontée afin d’entrainer le suivant, j’ai trouvé la connexion.
Il me reste à trouver le bon agencement pour que les câbles n’interfèrent pas.
Je vais voir si je suis le conseil de Fletcher pour une simulation ou si je construis directement.
A suivre!

Summary of test 3 as realized with a set of levers (pendulum and satellite).
After applying the principles of cable linkage, the arrangement on the wheel makes the satellite rise too early, so I am optimistic and I will reposition the pendulum.
To benefit from the fall of the pendulum during the ascent to train the next one, I found the connection.
I have to find the right layout so that the cables do not interfere.
I’ll see if I follow Fletcher’s advice for a simulation or if I build directly.
To follow !
J.B
Attachments
Essai3.JPG
Essai3.JPG (42.17 KiB) Viewed 39892 times
P.J. PROUDHON
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Post by Fletcher »

SHADOW
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by SHADOW »

Essai graphique définitif avant construction.
J'ai essayer de simuler avec algodoo mais je ne suis pas assez doué pour ça!!
Sur une rotation de 45°j’obtiens toujours un couple positif variant de 280 à 150 pour un pendule de 500 et un satellite de 100, les poids étant identiques.

Final graphic test before construction.
I tried to simulate with algodoo but I’m not good enough for it!
On a 45° rotation I always get a positive torque ranging from 280 to 150 for a pendulum of 500 and a satellite of 100, the weights being identical.

J.B
Attachments
essai4.PNG
essai4.PNG (37.83 KiB) Viewed 39810 times
P.J. PROUDHON
Robinhood46
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Robinhood46 »

Shadow,
Si tu m’explique ce que c'est que tu n'arrive pas a faire sur Algodoo, je peux t'aider a le faire. A condition que c'est quelques choses que je peux faire. j'ai publier pleins de vidéos utilisant Algodoo, sur YouTube, si tu trouve une avec le détail que tu n'arrive pas a faire, mettre le lien avec explication du problème ici. Soit je t'explique comment le faire, soit je te ferais une démo pour te montrer clairement.
Translation Google;
If you explain to me what it is that you can't do on Algodoo, I can help you do it. As long as it's a few things I can do. I have published a lot of videos using Algodoo, on YouTube, if you find one with the detail that you can not do, put the link with explanation of the problem here. Either I'll explain how to do it, or I'll do a demo to show you clearly.
SHADOW
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by SHADOW »

Bonjour Robinhood46
J'ai mis trois jours pour comprendre qu'il ne fallait pas mettre de support pour la roue, que si la trajectoire d'un objet mobile rencontre un obstacle en tournant le système se bloque. la mise en place des contraintes est un peu aléatoire et l'ensemble manque de précision.
je suis habitué à utiliser Autocad et Solidworks donc je suis un peu agacé avec Algodoo, je pense que j'irais plus vite à construire pour voir ce qui ce passe quitte à tout modifier.
Cordialement,

Hello Robinhood46
It took me three days to understand that we should not put a support for the wheel, that if the trajectory of a moving object encounters an obstacle while turning the system freezes. the implementation of the constraints is a bit random and the whole lack of precision.
I’m used to using Autocad and Solidworks so I’m a little annoyed with Algodoo, I think I’d go faster at building to see what happens if I had to change everything.
Sincerely,

J.B
P.J. PROUDHON
Robinhood46
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Robinhood46 »

Je comprend toute a fait. Algodooo manque de précision et c'est très agaçant pour plusieurs raisons.
La seule atout, est que ça nous permet de visualiser les interactions de l'ensemble des mécanismes, une fois lancer. C'est aussi une moyenne a partager nos penser, avec l’espoir qu'ils aiderais quelqu'un d'autres dans leur recherches.
Je te souhaite bonne chance, dans ton construction.

I completely understand. Algodooo lacks precision and it is very annoying for several reasons.
The only advantage is that it allows us to visualize the interactions of all the mechanisms, once launched. It’s also a way to share our thoughts, with the hope that they would help someone else with their research.
I wish you good luck in your construction.
SHADOW
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by SHADOW »

Voici le compte rendu de l'essai de simulation:
Je n'arrive pas pour l'instant à mettre les câbles, le reste fonctionne correctement.

Here is the report of the simulation test:
I can’t get the cables in, the rest works fine.

J.B
Attachments
ESSAI.PNG
P.J. PROUDHON
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

mirror image
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed
SHADOW
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by SHADOW »

ALGODOO!!!
Avancement: problème de tension de chaines, potentiel intéressant.
je stop la simulation trop prise tête, pour la construction.
A suivre

Progress: chain tension problem, interesting potential.
I stop the simulation too much head, for the construction.
To follow
J.B
Attachments
ESSAI6.PNG
P.J. PROUDHON