PROCESS RESTART

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

SHADOW
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: PROCESS RESTART

Post by SHADOW »

MT137:
J'ai tracé la trajectoire de la bille blanche le long du canal de conduite pour voir le nombre de portillons qu'il fallait mettre en œuvre.
Se faisant, l'intuition me disait qu'il y avait peut être moyen d'en réduire le nombre.
Résultat du tracé après une prise de tête pour ne pas me tromper, il s'avère que la bille parcoure une boucle qui peut être remplacé par un tube en continu. il faut donc jouer sur l'axe Z pour croiser les tubes, affaire de plomberie ou de facture d'Orgue!!!
Pour l'instant je ne sais pas si la roue tourne.

MT137:
I traced the trajectory of the white ball along the driving channel to see the number of gates that had to be implemented.
In doing so, intuition told me that there might be a way to reduce the number.
Result of the drawing after a head to not deceive me, it turns out that the ball traverses a loop that can be replaced by a continuous tube. so you have to play on the Z axis to cross the tubes, plumbing business or organ bill!!
For now I don’t know if the wheel is turning.
Attachments
Trajectoire MT137.png
Last edited by SHADOW on Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:16 am, edited 4 times in total.
La propriété, c'est le vol!
P.J. PROUDHON
SHADOW
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by SHADOW »

Premier essai de mouvement du poids blanc:
Je pense que le temps de déplacent du poids blanc et trop long pour être correcte lors du cycle de rotation de la roue.
Je vais les placer coté ascendant plus près du moyeu.

First white weight movement test:
I think the time to move white weight and too long to be correct during the rotation cycle of the wheel.
I’ll place them on the ascending side closer to the hub.
Attachments
Capture d’écran 2024-02-22 115855.png
Last edited by SHADOW on Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
P.J. PROUDHON
SHADOW
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by SHADOW »

MT137 étude de Week end
Je pense pouvoir remplacer les portillons par un dénivelé dans l'axe Z sur une courte dimension.

MT137 Weekend Study
I think I can replace the gates with a drop in the Z axis on a short dimension.
Attachments
Capture d’écran 2024-02-25 175632.png
Capture d’écran 2024-02-25 175531.png
Base MT137.png
Last edited by SHADOW on Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
P.J. PROUDHON
SHADOW
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by SHADOW »

Le test du jour avec le principe de SAM

The test of the day with the principle of SAM
Attachments
SAM PRINCIPE.png
New SAM 2.zip
(586.67 KiB) Downloaded 4 times
Last edited by SHADOW on Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
P.J. PROUDHON
SHADOW
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by SHADOW »

La découverte du jour necessite une bonne descente

The discovery of the day requires a good descent
Attachments
5a731d68-8645-47af-8cb4-9908c2ebe3d9.jpg
Last edited by SHADOW on Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
P.J. PROUDHON
Roxaway59
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Roxaway59 »

Hi Shadow I had a look at the simulation.

I turned accuracy up full and this moves the contact boundaries between objects and turned air resistance off.

Because of the movement I had to move one of the parts a little which is now shown in light green. Everything else is the same except I altered the background colour. After making these adjustments the wheel doesn't work.

If you track one of the rollers you can see a tendency for it to move to the left. Also the holes for the rollers are not smooth and this unfortunately is typical of Algodoo when things are cut out.

Can I ask is this close to what Sam is thinking of?
Graham
Attachments
Screenshot (91).png
New SAM 2 Rox59.zip
(584.28 KiB) Downloaded 2 times
SHADOW
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by SHADOW »

Bonjour Graam,
Il ne faut pas trop s'inquiéter des découpages, à mon avis ce n'est que graphique, les calculs tiennent compte de la géométrie de soustraction mais je peux me tromper!!!
La barre verte était décalée pour illustrer ce que Sam recherche, c'est à dire un désaxage du rouleau coté droit pour créer le mouvement de la roue.
J.B

Hi Graam,
Do not worry too much about the cuts, in my opinion it is only graphic, the calculations take into account the subtraction geometry but I can be wrong!!
The green bar was offset to illustrate what Sam is looking for, that is, a right-sided roller misalignment to create the movement of the wheel.
J.B
Last edited by SHADOW on Wed Feb 28, 2024 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
P.J. PROUDHON
Roxaway59
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Roxaway59 »

Ah I see. So is your simulation very close to what Sam is thinking of?
Graham
SHADOW
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by SHADOW »

Graam, oui c'est le principe que Sam essai d'optimiser avec un bras vertical pour appuyer sur le bras horizontal par l'intermédiaire de leviers.

Un autre essais du même principe

Graam, yes, that’s the principle that Sam is trying to optimize with a L-arm to press the L-arm through levers.

Another test of the same principle
Attachments
SAM PRINCIPE 2.png
New SAM 3.zip
(591.11 KiB) Downloaded 4 times
Last edited by SHADOW on Wed Feb 28, 2024 3:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
P.J. PROUDHON
Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

Hi SHADOW!! & Graham
I love your three pointed purple star! That could be a logo for a big company. I think you missed your calling. I'll try to describe the mechanics of my wheel. There are two rollers with the usual cross-bar. The exact center of the cross-bar is the key to it. This point sets directly below the axel equal to the difference in the diameter of the roller and the ring. I think it also represents the center of mass of the rollers and is more or less stationary, with respect to ground.

If you drilled a hole through this point and stuck a pencil in it, it would trace a circle onto the wheel as it rotates. I mounted a sprocket on the center line of the wheel; installed a pin through the hole in the cross-bar and into the sprocket. So that as the wheel turns CCW the sprocket appears to turn CW with respect to the wheel. Roller chain extends out ward about a foot to drive another sprocket that holds the pendulum rod, to keep it translating. I hope this helps------Sam

ETA There is a double sprocket in the center, with a chain to a sprocket at 12 & 6 with the rollers at 9 & 3. It's not some thing you could ever imagine.
Last edited by Sam Peppiatt on Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:18 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Roxaway59
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Roxaway59 »

Hi Sam, I think because you are building this idea in the real world you are in the best position to see if it can work or if you can adapt it in some way to get it working. I look forward to seeing how it turns out.
Graham
Roxaway59
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Roxaway59 »

Last edited by Roxaway59 on Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
johannesbender
Addict
Addict

Post by johannesbender »

Sam Peppiatt wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:58 pm Hi SHADOW!! & Graham
I love your three pointed purple star! That could be a logo for a big company. I think you missed your calling. I'll try to describe the mechanics of my wheel. There are two rollers with the usual cross-bar. The exact center of the cross-bar is the key to it. This point sets directly below the axel equal to the difference in the diameter of the roller and the ring. I think it also represents the center of mass of the rollers and is more or less stationary, with respect to ground.

If you drilled a hole through this point and stuck a pencil in it, it would trace a circle onto the wheel as it rotates. I mounted a sprocket on the center line of the wheel; installed a pin through the hole in the cross-bar and into the sprocket. So that as the wheel turns CCW the sprocket appears to turn CW with respect to the wheel. Roller chain extends out ward about a foot to drive another sprocket that holds the pendulum rod, to keep it translating. I hope this helps------Sam

ETA There is a double sprocket in the center, with a chain to a sprocket at 12 & 6 with the rollers at 9 & 3. It's not some thing you could ever imagine.
How bout this image ? if it is near you can guide Shadow in to the details for you.
Attachments
1.png
Its all relative.
Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

johannesbender,

That's it. Yea, amazing!! You have it exactly right. For it to work; the little green weight has to slide back into the center of the sprocket, at or about six O'clock,(on the up side), for CW rotation, then back out at 12 to keep it going. It's like the wheel rotates under the rollers.

Thanks jb, thanks a lot. It's worth a thousand words-----------------Sam
Last edited by Sam Peppiatt on Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

Graham,
I think it will work but, it's the most unpredictable thing you could ever have-------------Sam