curiosità e domande

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

bruno
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

curiosità e domande

Post by bruno »

Al tempo di Hitler e Mussolini, un inventore italiano, Pasquale Pirillo, donò al governo capitanato dall'allora Duce (Mussolini) un marchingegno che a suo dire generava elettricità usando la gravità.
Spedì l'invenzione smontata al governo, promettendo che sarebbe venuto di persona a rimontarla; ma non ricevette mai l'invito per l'intervento.
L'invenzione sparì nel nulla e Pirino amareggiato accusò il governo di avergliela rubata; nella foto si vede la macchina complicata di leve, discese e pesi; in evidenza la scritta stampata sul metallo :Autogeneratore.
A detta dell'inventore il marchingegno sfruttava cinque principi: la leva, il piano inclinato, i pesi, e le due forze centrifuga e centripeta.

Il mio pensiero è che oggi i governi sono interessati principalmente a grandi produzioni di energia tipo fusione ecc. tralasciando macchine come la Bessler che invece avrebbero enorme interesse per le piccole aziende meccaniche e le famiglie.
Continua
Saluti da Bruno
Attachments
motore pirillo.JPG
motore pirillo.JPG (54.35 KiB) Viewed 15493 times
pirillo.JPG
pirillo.JPG (43.52 KiB) Viewed 15493 times
thx4
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: curiosità e domande

Post by thx4 »

Grazie Bruno per questo bel ritrovamento, avrebbe dovuto mandarlo montato, capisco i tedeschi lol.

A++

Thank you Bruno for this beautiful find, he should have sent it mounted, I understand the Germans lol.

A++
The world is perfect.
Trev
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Trev »

I found a better image of it:

bruno
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by bruno »

Nel video della televisione italiana sulla vita di Bessler ( YT ) sembra che il professore Lino Conti rivolga una domanda interessante all'esperto Collins (vedi la foto e la domanda nella immagini).
Anche il magistrato dopo avere esaminato la ruota in funzione dichiara meravigliato una cosa (vedi immagine in blu).
Sembra che all'interno della ruota ci siano due pendoli contrapposti regolati da meccanismi a scappamento come negli orologi a pendolo.
Saluti da Bruno.
Attachments
lino conti.PNG
lino.PNG
magistrate.PNG
magistrate.PNG (29.27 KiB) Viewed 15374 times
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Post by Fletcher »

"In the Italian television video about Bessler's life ( YT ) it seems that Professor Lino Conti asks an interesting question to the expert Collins (see the picture and the question in the image).
Even the magistrate, after having examined the wheel in operation, declares something astonished (see picture in blue).
It seems that inside the wheel there are two opposing pendulums regulated by escapement mechanisms as in pendulum clocks.
Greetings from Bruno.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)"
John Collins
Addict
Addict

Post by John Collins »

Unfortunately, due to the arrangements which had to be made for the program, I was interviewed in Rome, some time before the other people in the film were. So I was unable to have answered any questions because I wasn’t there. I believe it was one of those media exercises where they stimulate interest in a ‘fringe’ subject and then bring in ‘experts’ to debunk it.

JC
Read my blog at http://johncollinsnews.blogspot.com/

This is the link to Amy’s TikTok page - over 20 million views for one video! Look up amyepohl on google

See my blog at http://www.gravitywheel.com
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

There was a Radio program 'In Your Time' that was supposed to be about Bessler's life.

It end up being the evolution of the theory of Thermodynamics.

That subject has already been covered on a previous program.

It appeared the persons invited lacked knowledge on the subject of Bessler or at least looked at your book.

That is live.
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed
bruno
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by bruno »

the writer of the book (photo) after listing numerous failures, admit that the only one that worked while also doing some work was Bessler's wheel; but then he also makes a mistake by saying that it spun for three days; while the truth was allowed to spin for almost three months! Incredible and fanstastic.
Among other things the writer says the many inventors disregard the formula described in drawing A; I do not understand it; and ask you if it is comparable to Roberval's balance?
Good day from Bruno.
Attachments
carlo bramanti.PNG
carlo bramanti.PNG (190.2 KiB) Viewed 15162 times
ttwf.PNG
Roberval balance.PNG
Roberval balance.PNG (19.24 KiB) Viewed 15162 times
johannesbender
Addict
Addict

Post by johannesbender »

This looks mostly like a demonstration of equilibrium being reached ,
all weight positions are drawn on a lever , then by some formula their forces and positions (torque) is calculated in red ,
then that final (torque) result is drawn on the bottom lever , showing what appears as equilibrium .

A appears 2 times the distance with half the force vector , and B appears half the distance with twice the force vector length , which is equilibrium on a lever.
ttwf.PNG
Its all relative.
Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

Bruno,
No, I don't think they are the same, not at all. The big difference is the parallel bars, (purple). They are completely different. The lesson being; although the weights on the left side of the wheel are farther out than the ones on the right, there are more of them. Therefore, they always balance each other out------------------Sam
Last edited by Sam Peppiatt on Sat May 21, 2022 2:37 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Tarsier79
Addict
Addict

Post by Tarsier79 »

re the rotary wheel calculation. I do not use that particular method, and did not know it existed. I would just add the weight x`horizontal displacement of each weight on both sides. Here they have averaged the displacement and multiplied by the weight.
Last edited by Tarsier79 on Sat May 21, 2022 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bruno
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by bruno »

the writer pubblisched a probable working diagram of Bessler's wheel; he also says that since the lws of conservation of energy were publisched, the patent office refused to issue certificates to inventors of perpetual motion; and polite society classified them as crazy and ineducated.
Today what is the behavior of such office? What happened to Aldo Costa's big wheel? did it get a patent?
Thank you very much for your answers
Greting from Bruno
Attachments
ipotesi.PNG
ipotesi.PNG (150.33 KiB) Viewed 15054 times
Aldo_Costa_with_56-feet-prototype_full_jp70.jpg
Aldo_Costa_with_56-feet-prototype_full_jp70.jpg (28.3 KiB) Viewed 15054 times
AD.PNG
eccentrically1
Addict
Addict

Post by eccentrically1 »

That isn't a solution to Bessler's wheel, bruno.
The patent office will grant a patent if you don't mention in your application that your invention is PM, and, if it has some utility.
I don't know if Costa even applied for a patent. I'm not sure what he could ask for, either.
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsBplmM ... l=locozojo

I wonder if it runs at night and always in the same direction.

Shame there is not a rope pulley present. So a mass can be lifted to allow power calculations.

If the power output varied then those results have value within the environmental context.

All the Best
Last edited by agor95 on Mon May 23, 2022 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed
bruno
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by bruno »

Penso che sia questo PDF la domanda di brevetto presentata all'ufficio brevetti. Qualcuno sa se è stata accettata?
Grazie per la vostra gentile risposta.
Bruno
Attachments
Aldo_Costa_GravM_FR2745857A1.pdf
(250.34 KiB) Downloaded 267 times