curiosità e domande

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

johannesbender
Addict
Addict

Re: curiosità e domande

Post by johannesbender »

build it then you can have an attitude and call us names.
Last edited by johannesbender on Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Its all relative.
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

johannesbender wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 10:05 am fake imo.
You put a good case, But just check the dynamic activity.

Both the sides are dropping one dropping to an inner position and the other to an outer position.
When a mass drops it has less effective weight.

The dropped position weights; There is one further out on the right than the left.

What do you think?

There is some dynamics they are not exploiting - yet.

P.S. This is down to heatstroke ;) The LAWs of Thermodynamics are related to Therms and their dynamic movement.
This device looks to be the same temperature as the room so these LAWS do not apply.
Last edited by agor95 on Thu Jun 08, 2023 4:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

I guarantee you if you build this, it will not work. There is nothing inherently different about it. Don't believe me? Build it and then you will see that without assistance it will not run. It's too jerky to be real. Anyone that falls for it deserves to build it. I may be hated for speaking the truth, but go for it. You're only deceiving yourselves.
Last edited by JUBAT on Thu Jun 08, 2023 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

bruno wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 12:25 pm Il dibattito è sterile; la soluzione, come ha consigliato qualcuno, è la verifica con la costruzione; non dovrebbe essere difficile visto che alcuni membri qui posseggono stampanti 3D e addirittura il disco in plastica e le guide in acciaio.
Saluti da Bruno.
google translate wrote: The debate is sterile; the solution, as someone has suggested, is verification with construction; it shouldn't be difficult since some members here have 3D printers and even the plastic disc and steel guides.
Greetings from Bruno.
Do they offer the files to print the parts, Bruno?
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
johannesbender
Addict
Addict

Post by johannesbender »

agor95 wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:53 pm
johannesbender wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 10:05 am fake imo.
You put a good case, But just check the dynamic activity.

Both the sides are dropping one dropping to an inner position and the other to an outer position.
When a mass drops it has less effective weight.

The dropped position weights; There is one further out on the right than the left.

What do you think?

There is some dynamics they are not exploiting - yet.

P.S. This is down to heatstroke ;) The LAWs of Thermodynamics are related to Therms and their dynamic movement.
This device looks to be the same temperature as the room so these LAWS do not apply.
In my opinion that's all she wrote , but you guys are free to look in to it , well done for Bruno to bring it up too.
Its all relative.
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

agor95 wrote:Hello ovyyus

The link gets me asking the question; What criteria would a perpetual motion device need to pass?
Reproducibility.
Tarsier79
Addict
Addict

Post by Tarsier79 »

Bruno, they even said it was April 1.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

Bruno, they even said it was April 1.
Plausible deniability?
Their description is more telling than the entire video.

Description
  • #487 This MOTOR transforms GRAVITY into MECHANICAL ENERGY!
  • Kaos la leggenda
    • 4.1K Likes
    • Apr 1 2023
Condividete il più possibile, soprattutto in questo giorno speciale dedicato all'energia!
Questo video potrebbe essere tolto a breve.
Share as much as you can, especially on this special day dedicated to energy! This video may be removed soon.
Share this video, before it is removed from the list, to give it more visibility, thanks!

KAOS La Leggenda rimane visibile su YouTube SENZA piattaforme a pagamento GRAZIE ALLE VOSTRE DONAZIONI e alle vostre CONDIVISIONI su Whatsapp, Facebook e altri social. AIUTACI anche tu! Ti basta offrire un caffè sulla nostra piattaforma ko-fi:
KAOS The Legend in their own mind remains visible on YouTube WITHOUT paid platforms THANKS TO YOUR DONATIONS and your SHARES on Whatsapp, Facebook and other social networks. HELP US too! Just offer a coffee on our ko-fi platform:
https://ko-fi.com/kaoslaleBastagesggenda

oppure postando questo video

• #485 Ecco la mia ... ai tuoi amici o su Facebook.
Se ti abbiamo aiutato e vuoi diventare anche tu un nostro sostenitore fisso mensile, puoi anche decidere di selezionare il pagamento mensile di un caffé o della cifra che desideri, questo ci aiuterà ad acquistare nuovi materiali e attrezzi per i futuri progetti e a programmare video importanti come questo, GRAZIE!!!

Per le donazioni dirette: https://www.paypal.mbe/kaoslaSCAMMERSleggenda
#485 Here's my... to your friends or on Facebook. If we have helped you and you want to become our monthly suckers, you can also decide to select the monthly payment of a coffee or the amount you want, this will help us to buy new materials and tools for future projects and to program important videos like this, THANK YOU!!! For direct donations: https://www.paypal.meme/kaoslFRAUDSalleggenda
OTTIENI 50€ di SCONTO da qui per la gestione online della tua partita IVA: www.fiscozen.it/invitfhhrrr357748261
Trova i nostri gadget su Amazon: https://www.amazon.it/shop/kasscammerslalegg...
Su Facebook ci trovi qui: https://www.facebook.com/KaosFRAUDSTERSlaleggen...
Vuoi anche tu la nostra maglietta? Eccola!: https://kaos-la-leggeFHHndaInhisownmind ... Crapo-spri...
GET 50€ DISCOUNT from here for the online management of your VAT number: www.fiscozen.it/invgitoToAllSuckers4826465461 Find our gadgets/dildos on Amazon: https://www.amazon.it/shop/kaScumbagslbalegg... On Facebook you can find us here: https://www.facebook.com/KaoFslaSCUMleggen... Do you want our t-shirt too? Lol Here it is!: https://kaos-la-leggevndaLOL.creatorOfCrap-spri...
ETA
[ Deleted to keep from being too useful to Bruno & his friends. ]
Last edited by WaltzCee on Fri Jun 09, 2023 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Walter Clarkson
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

I don't believe that the video was released on April 1st even though YouTube says so. I've caught YouTube lying before. Websites are unreliable sources of information. I saw it in June and you guys are fanatics about this stuff. It should have popped up here sooner. This is why first to invent should be the law because first to file can be lied about by software programmers and software programmers has to be the least trustworthy person to put in charge of prior art. Total scam. First to file is only as good as the reliable sources and fans are not reliable sources and neither are software programs.
Last edited by preoccupied on Fri Jun 09, 2023 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

Comunque sia tutto questo potrebbe essere un ulteriore motivo per non chiudere questo meraviglioso sito pieno di menti eccelse che partoriscono sempre nuove idee.
Saluti da bruno
However, all this could be a further reason not to close this wonderful site full of excellent minds that always give birth to new ideas. Greetings from bruno
Not to close this site? Exactly who in the hell do you suppose you are? Other than a sarcastic bastard.

Who died and put you in charge?
Walter Clarkson
bruno
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by bruno »

Io non sono nessuno, il mio è solo un suggerimento; se ho offeso qualcuno chiedo scusa umilmente; ma non voglio cancellarmi da questo sito, anzi lo ritengo molto utile.
Saluti da Bruno
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

bruno wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 3:58 am Io non sono nessuno, il mio è solo un suggerimento; se ho offeso qualcuno chiedo scusa umilmente; ma non voglio cancellarmi da questo sito, anzi lo ritengo molto utile.
Saluti da Bruno
I
am nobody, mine is only a suggestion; if I have offended someone I humbly apologize; but I do not want to delete myself from this site, indeed I consider it very useful. Greetings from Bruno
I wonder Bruno, what relationship do yo have with the folks that posted that video.
Walter Clarkson
johannesbender
Addict
Addict

Post by johannesbender »

I think translation may be unkind to you bruno.
Its all relative.
bruno
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by bruno »

A Valzer: il video l'ho trovato per caso; non ho nessun rapporto con quelle persone ,anzi ringrazio Valzer per aver pubblicato quella serie di indirizzi che aprono gli occhi.
Grazie ancora da Bruno
agor95
Addict
Addict

[ Pass Criteria ]

Post by agor95 »

ovyyus wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 10:09 pm
agor95 wrote:What criteria would a perpetual motion device need to pass?
Reproducibility.
A good criteria and as such we should be designing physical builds that can be made by others.

Not 12 foot 40 years to build multi painted complex monstrosities that nobody in there right mind would replicate.

So a simple table top example made in wood could fit the requirement.

I also like the criteria of lifting a mass over several rotations of the wheel.

Regards
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed