curiosità e domande

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

bruno
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: curiosità e domande

Post by bruno »

Forse Bessler aveva ragione quando disse che c'è più di un modo per ottenere un movimento continuo tramite una ruota; ho trovato su YT un video di qualche mese fa dove si illustra un nuovo tipo di ruota, sembra genuina senza trucchi; non conosco il link ma per trovarlo basta digitare nella casella di ricerca #487 e appare questo della foto che allego. La raccomandazione degli autori è quella di non costruire tante ruote grandi di questo tipo perché influirebbero negativamente sulla rotazione del nostro pianeta.
La mia opinione è che questa ruota non parte spontaneamente come sostengono; e non può fare del lavoro perché non accelera.
Comunque sia tutto questo potrebbe essere un ulteriore motivo per non chiudere questo meraviglioso sito pieno di menti eccelse che partoriscono sempre nuove idee.
Saluti da bruno
Attachments
487#.PNG
487#.PNG (216.89 KiB) Viewed 9971 times
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

I searched youtube for #487 and found nothing. How about you find it and copy the link from the youtube video and post it here? Beats searching for hours on my end - especially since it already comes up in your search history.
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

Thank you for the link. The unsteadiness of how it runs leaves me skeptical because right at the stall point something suddenly makes it move. A properly engi erred gravity machine will operate so smoothly and gracefully you wouldn't believe your eyes.

The force is sketchy with this one.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

I think it's click bait.

The principle I got from it is if one removes friction, the inertia will cause it to perpetually spin.

Not too Earth shattering.
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
agor95
Addict
Addict

[Criteria]

Post by agor95 »

Hello ovyyus

The link gets me asking the question; What criteria would a perpetual motion device need to pass?

Then I thought; What would JC's criteria be too cause the writing the sequel of his famous book with a ! mark at the end rather than the '?'. ?

Besslers 1 cross-bar barely moved does this fit that criteria?

I suppose winching up a mass and replication by others would help.

What criteria do other members have?

I hope it is not a full 1700 costume and building with hand tools after finding the blue prints in an attic.

Regards
Last edited by agor95 on Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

[ cry*tears*ye all ]

Post by WaltzCee »

If you start the video at 13:30 you can see it in motion. I just now watched the whole thing.

I don't see any momentum harvesting apparatus in this build. If it had that, they might be able to forgo the lubricant.

The pendulum bob at 9 o'clk is raised slightly (where the energy comes from) as the pendulum at
3 o'clk shoots out and drops slightly.
  • This device proves gravity is not a conservative force, IOW, energy is not path independent.
  • Specifically, if the mass falls slightly at 3 and is lifted slightly at 9 in a c.w. (negative) rotation, it makes the wheel OB.
Having said that, this is not Bessler's wheel. The OB only produces 90° of rotation.

Now having said that, no one is closer to the finish line than these young fellows. This is a big event and worthy of the click bait.

Finally having said all that, I don't exclude the possibility I've been scammed. I'm a very trusting soul. It would be interesting if any tried to replicate the results.

Kudos, Bruno.
Walter Clarkson
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

It uses the natural descending side of the swastika and it's 90 degree fall like my designs have been doing. I don't know if they saw my idea. I know we are all borrowing from each others insights potentially. It uses the obvious leverage possibility from the descending 90 degree fall but I'm telling you guys mine produces actual torque that can do work because I use a different lever that is extended a greater length onto a ramp. In this guys swastika wheel it just moves perpetually because it pushes along a crossbar with some of the force from the descending 90 degrees. I suggest getting a huge amount of leverage from the descending 90 degrees to produce torque. Then people would try to use gravity for energy and the entire planet can die. Wouldn't that be expected?
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

[ What the duck!!!!! ]

Post by WaltzCee »

preoccupied wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 1:45 am It uses the natural descending side of the swastika and it's 90 degree fall like my designs have been doing.
I don't know if they saw my idea. I know we are all borrowing from each others insights potentially.
No. They have taken an idea to the next level, maybe. They built it. Ideas are a dime a dozen. Actual implementations are rare as can be.
  • Anyone tinkering with PM is going to cover the same ground as anyone else looking at the matter.
  • There are a finite number of possibilities.
  • Can the sour grapes, sir. Stop making whine with them!
It uses the obvious leverage possibility from the descending 90 degree fall but I'm telling you guys mine produces actual torque that can do work because I use a different lever that is extended a greater length onto a ramp. In this guys swastika wheel it just moves perpetually because it pushes along a crossbar with some of the force from the descending 90 degrees. I suggest getting a huge amount of leverage from the descending 90 degrees to produce torque. Then people would try to use gravity for energy and the entire planet can die. Wouldn't that be expected?
The principle of harvesting energy at one spot of a rotation, then using it at the same time yet 180° out of phase has been simulated before.

I mostly have used SIMs to study theory. This SIM had no frictions set and was in a vacuum.
Last edited by WaltzCee on Thu Jun 08, 2023 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Walter Clarkson
Trev
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Trev »

Would be more convincing if it didn't have that huge block of (hollowed out) wood to hide the motor and batteries in.
bruno
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by bruno »

Penso che non ci siano trucchi perché il motorino darebbe alla ruota una rotazione costante e si vede chiaramente che non lo è.
Improbabile la costruzione di un meccanismo all'interno del blocco di legno che imiti l'irregolarità della rotazione.
saluti da Bruno
johannesbender
Addict
Addict

Post by johannesbender »

fake imo.

priming it by hand on the right side.
priming by hand on the right side.png
already primed by hand , the torque should be to right side.
primed by hand so the torque should be to right side.png
its past more than the 90 degrees past 6 where it should have already reset.
its more than 90 degrees past where it should have already reset.png
starts to reset way in to late , btw this is complete back torque zone (torque is on the wrong side).
resets to late , in back torque zone.png
fake because torque is on the left (CCW) but spins towards the right (CW).
fake because torque is on the left (CCW) but spins towards the right (CW).png
btw its very mt24 , there is not much Bessler did not try.

edit: corrected images. ,the post size comment lol sounds familiar.
Last edited by johannesbender on Thu Jun 08, 2023 10:23 am, edited 5 times in total.
Its all relative.
bruno
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by bruno »

Il dibattito è sterile; la soluzione, come ha consigliato qualcuno, è la verifica con la costruzione; non dovrebbe essere difficile visto che alcuni membri qui posseggono stampanti 3D e addirittura il disco in plastica e le guide in acciaio.
Saluti da Bruno.
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

Trev wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 8:36 am Would be more convincing if it didn't have that huge block of (hollowed out) wood to hide the motor and batteries in.
For sure. That's why it's so jerky when it runs because the belt spinning the shaft is loading up and releasing...probably used a rubber band. Total hoax.
bruno
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by bruno »

Detrattori? è nata Amazing!

Bruno