curiosità e domande

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

bruno
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: curiosità e domande

Post by bruno »

Ho già gettato le basi per la costruzione fisica della ruota del video; ho numerosi pezzi avanzati dai precedenti esperimenti che si adattano bene; la ruota può essere costruita interamente in legno e con un diametro molto maggiore; il telaio è già predisposto per otto braccia; vi farò sapere!
Saluti da bruno.
bruno
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by bruno »

Avevo già iniziato la costruzione in legno della ruota del video, quando per un colpo di fortuna ho trovato il video degli autori che confessano la truffa: all'interno del legno c'era nascosto un motorino elettrico; allego quattro fotogrammi del video che evidenziano l'inganno.
Saluto da Bruno e complimenti a che non ci ha creduto!
Attachments
A.PNG
A.PNG (267.46 KiB) Viewed 6262 times
B.PNG
B.PNG (207.02 KiB) Viewed 6262 times
C.PNG
C.PNG (237.7 KiB) Viewed 6262 times
D.PNG
D.PNG (182.9 KiB) Viewed 6262 times
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

I had already started the wooden construction of the wheel of the video, when by a stroke of luck I found the video of the authors who confess the scam: inside the wood there was hidden an electric motor; I attach four frames of the video that highlight the deception. Greeting from Bruno and congratulations to who did not believe us!
🙄
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

Can't. Edit. Previous. Post.

plausible deniability?
Walter Clarkson
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

Admitting being fooled is okay. We can work with that.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

JUBAT wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 4:02 pm Admitting being fooled is okay. We can work with that.
Yeah

WaltzCee wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 2:45 pm I think it's click bait.

The principle I got from it is if one removes friction, the inertia will cause it to perpetually spin.

Not too Earth shattering.
Straddling the fence is synonymous with indecisiveness. Perhaps taking people at their word. I think it's worth hedging your bets when it reveals someone's personality or gender as they say these days. Someone needs to advocate for the architect of the pyramid from time to time.

Exposes their pronouns

Turns out that video is a virtual swamp infested with clickbait of any and every imaginable gender. I sure underestimated the depravity of these 21st century internet panhandlers as they go about whoring for money.

Yep, I was wrong. Have I been excommunicated?
Walter Clarkson
johannesbender
Addict
Addict

Post by johannesbender »

well , if you look at the name of the links , you will notice its all funny names, they were pulling a prank and trolling fakers for fun , april fools
Its all relative.
agor95
Addict
Addict

[ Fakers ]

Post by agor95 »

It maybe it is a good thing.

The more faking going on then a real device can be distributed around the world
before people actual wake up to what is happening.

The only issue is forum members do not wake up first but last.

All the Best
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

Although I've never seen a gravity wheel and probably won't I can't imagine it would accelerate by jerking around. It should be a smooth almost gliding acceleration.
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Post by Fletcher »

Here's a 5 minute sim build - quick and dirty analysis - it doesn't need the cam arms etc to show approx. where the system COM is located and what will happen when released - air resistance set to very high so it comes to a stop before I run out of tape for the animation of the sim i.e. the pendulum effect dampens down quickly to PQ position (position of least GPE).

Note it doesn't even come close to reset height - most OOB designs can usually be analysed quickly like this, and we can do it in our heads without having to sim anything.

WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

johannesbender wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 5:58 pm well , if you look at the name of the links , you will notice its all funny names, they were pulling a prank and trolling fakers for fun , april fools
The links in this thread or at the video, johannesbender?

I broke most all the links here.
Note it doesn't even come close to reset height - most OOB designs can usually be analysed quickly like this, and we can do it in our heads without having to sim anything.
The more practiced the eye, the better the analysis. Sometimes I'll use some paper & pencil. I have a pencil sharpener & I know how to use it.
Last edited by WaltzCee on Sun Jun 11, 2023 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Walter Clarkson
bruno
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by bruno »

J. Collins nell'ultima scritto sul suo blog cita che Bessler ha inventato, oltre alle ruote perpetue, anche un sottomarino, un carillon continuo, giochi d'acqua e altre cose.
Chiedo a lui se i meccanismi di queste invenzioni sono gli stessi delle ruote e se potesse citare gli indizi scritti che portano ad esse.
Purtroppo non me la sento di acquistare i sui libri perché non conosco l'inglese molto bene; ma penso che questa sua risposta potrebbe essere utile anche ad alcuni qui.
Grazie per la gentile risposta da Bruno.
Buona domenica.
Trev
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Trev »

Translation:
bruno wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 8:26 am J. Collins in the last writing on his blog mentions that Bessler invented, in addition to perpetual wheels, also a submarine, a continuous music box, water games and other things.
I ask him if the mechanisms of these inventions are the same as the wheels and if he could cite the written clues that lead to them.
Unfortunately I don't feel like buying his books because I don't know English very well; But I think his answer might also be useful to some here.
Thanks for the kind reply from Bruno.
Have a good Sunday.
agor95
Addict
Addict

[ On a Swivel ]

Post by agor95 »

Hello Fletcher

Thank you for presenting the 5 minute sim.

It resulted is a question?

What happens if the top pendulum could swivel?

Rotating around the radial axis.

That should cause the CoM to move causing rotation.

Then the swivel alters to cause the swivel operation to finally arrive at the west current position.

The bottom pendulum would also go thought a swivel path to assist in moving the CoM.

P.S. The sum is greater then the parts.

Regards
Last edited by agor95 on Sun Jun 11, 2023 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed
johannesbender
Addict
Addict

Post by johannesbender »

WaltzCee wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 12:50 am
johannesbender wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 5:58 pm well , if you look at the name of the links , you will notice its all funny names, they were pulling a prank and trolling fakers for fun , april fools
The links in this thread or at the video, johannesbender?

I broke most all the links here.
The more practiced the eye, the better the analysis. Sometimes I'll use some paper & pencil. I have a pencil sharpener & I know how to use it.
the links you provided in your earlier reply , they named the links to be funny and obvious like payapal.iamascammerhaha:
WaltzCee wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 2:29 am
Bruno, they even said it was April 1.
Plausible deniability?
Their description is more telling than the entire video.

Description
  • #487 This MOTOR transforms GRAVITY into MECHANICAL ENERGY!
  • Kaos la leggenda
    • 4.1K Likes
    • Apr 1 2023
Condividete il più possibile, soprattutto in questo giorno speciale dedicato all'energia!
Questo video potrebbe essere tolto a breve.
Share as much as you can, especially on this special day dedicated to energy! This video may be removed soon.
Share this video, before it is removed from the list, to give it more visibility, thanks!

KAOS La Leggenda rimane visibile su YouTube SENZA piattaforme a pagamento GRAZIE ALLE VOSTRE DONAZIONI e alle vostre CONDIVISIONI su Whatsapp, Facebook e altri social. AIUTACI anche tu! Ti basta offrire un caffè sulla nostra piattaforma ko-fi:
KAOS The Legend in their own mind remains visible on YouTube WITHOUT paid platforms THANKS TO YOUR DONATIONS and your SHARES on Whatsapp, Facebook and other social networks. HELP US too! Just offer a coffee on our ko-fi platform:
https://ko-fi.com/kaoslaleBastagesggenda

oppure postando questo video

• #485 Ecco la mia ... ai tuoi amici o su Facebook.
Se ti abbiamo aiutato e vuoi diventare anche tu un nostro sostenitore fisso mensile, puoi anche decidere di selezionare il pagamento mensile di un caffé o della cifra che desideri, questo ci aiuterà ad acquistare nuovi materiali e attrezzi per i futuri progetti e a programmare video importanti come questo, GRAZIE!!!

Per le donazioni dirette: https://www.paypal.mbe/kaoslaSCAMMERSleggenda
#485 Here's my... to your friends or on Facebook. If we have helped you and you want to become our monthly suckers, you can also decide to select the monthly payment of a coffee or the amount you want, this will help us to buy new materials and tools for future projects and to program important videos like this, THANK YOU!!! For direct donations: https://www.paypal.meme/kaoslFRAUDSalleggenda
OTTIENI 50€ di SCONTO da qui per la gestione online della tua partita IVA: www.fiscozen.it/invitfhhrrr357748261
Trova i nostri gadget su Amazon: https://www.amazon.it/shop/kasscammerslalegg...
Su Facebook ci trovi qui: https://www.facebook.com/KaosFRAUDSTERSlaleggen...
Vuoi anche tu la nostra maglietta? Eccola!: https://kaos-la-leggeFHHndaInhisownmind ... Crapo-spri...
GET 50€ DISCOUNT from here for the online management of your VAT number: www.fiscozen.it/invgitoToAllSuckers4826465461 Find our gadgets/dildos on Amazon: https://www.amazon.it/shop/kaScumbagslbalegg... On Facebook you can find us here: https://www.facebook.com/KaoFslaSCUMleggen... Do you want our t-shirt too? Lol Here it is!: https://kaos-la-leggevndaLOL.creatorOfCrap-spri...
ETA
[ Deleted to keep from being too useful to Bruno & his friends. ]
Its all relative.