Bessler Wheel Secrets #3

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Soon
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: Bessler Wheel Secrets #3

Post by Soon »

eccentrically1 wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 3:09 pm Votre roue ne fonctionnera pas.
Je suis toujours stupéfait que les gens pensent qu'ils peuvent construire une roue de gravité fonctionnelle.
Vous ne devriez pas l'être. Bien qu'avec ce sur quoi je travaille, cela devrait fonctionner. Je pense que c'est un concept difficile à comprendre. Il y a un principe que j'ai réalisé il y a longtemps. Et cela nécessitait 2 axes de rotation. Et quand j'ai lu où Bessler parlait d'une meule et d'un tambour externe, j'ai su exactement de quoi il parlait. Malheureusement c'est long à construire car je suis handicapé et n'ai pas de magasin. Je n'ai plus besoin de la douleur que certains des trolls ici me causent. Ils n'ont tout simplement aucun respect pour la quantité de travail qu'il faut pour construire quelque chose.
Soon
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Soon »

thx4 wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:21 am
Soon wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 11:27 pm p.s., @All, anyone serious about learning in depth my working theory on Bessler will need to know math. I could make time available for tutoring you
if it'd help.
La culture, c'est comme la confiture, moins on en a, plus on l'étale.!!!
Parle nous de ta roue est pas de tes bla bla en mal de reconnaissance, tu joues contre ton camp, on va tous finir par appuyer sur "oubliez le"
Bien à toi.

Culture is like jam, the less you have, the more you spread it.
Talk to us about your wheel and not about your bla bla in search of recognition, you are playing against your side, we will all end up pressing "forget it".
Good to you.

Je sais, n'est pas tres bon. :(
https://youtu.be/1ezerfk63fY

I am building Walt's wheel. As he said, I will answer to him. And as long as I live in the U.S. I have to answer to him and ab hammer.
My work sucks and will be destroyed. Walt is the work that I am doing for you and ab hammer good enough or put it in the garbage bin where it belongs?
Even THx4 supports you Walt. blabbla blabla is all I say while Walt says where's my wheel? I don't see it yet? Where is it? I thought you said you were going to have my wheel built for me by now.
And yet no one else has had to tolerate that for several years. and T4, they attack me because I am only 1/2 American. They don't attack you because you don't live in the US.

This video is about the Jan. 6 event where some people wanted to correct people who were in the wrong. These people wanted to know where their wheel was and they wanted it now because they are right. No following procedure, no discussing things. Reminds me of this forum. Why I will not post anymore work in here. I mean who attacks someone who is 100% disabled and then becomes the victim? In here, that is accepted behavior.
Cette vidéo concerne l'événement du 6 janvier où certaines personnes ont voulu corriger les personnes qui avaient tort. Ces gens voulaient savoir où était leur roue et ils le voulaient maintenant parce qu'ils avaient raison. Aucune procédure suivante, aucune discussion. Ca me rappelle ce forum. Pourquoi je ne posterai plus de travail ici. Je veux dire qui attaque quelqu'un qui est handicapé à 100% et devient ensuite la victime ? Ici, c'est un comportement accepté.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXnHIJkZZAs

ab hammer a enseigné à ses enfants, attaquer, attaquer, attaquer jusqu'à ce que vous les possédiez.
Et s'ils ne vous donnent pas leur travail, leur vie sera ruinée.
Attachments
Oak Build.png
OnStand.png
Last edited by Soon on Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:22 pm, edited 4 times in total.
thx4
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by thx4 »

eccentrically1 wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 3:09 pm Votre roue ne fonctionnera pas.
100% agree this one or another despite the analytical trigonometry. Missing a trick, lol
eccentrically1 wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 3:09 pm Je suis toujours stupéfait que les gens pensent qu'ils peuvent construire une roue de gravité fonctionnelle.
Gravity alone will not be enough, it would be necessary that the weights fall indefinitely and more and more quickly (a little more quickly), on earth it will be very difficult, but not impossible...
If the weights fall on the wheel... the wheel only collects the weights for a moment. It's the time that is the problem, not the gravity. As already said in another post, you have to speed up the descent, it's easier said than done...
A++
The world is perfect.
eccentrically1
Addict
Addict

Post by eccentrically1 »

Gravity alone will not be enough, it would be necessary that the weights fall indefinitely and more and more quickly (a little more quickly), on earth it will be very difficult, but not impossible...
If the weights fall on the wheel... the wheel only collects the weights for a moment. It's the time that is the problem, not the gravity. As already said in another post, you have to speed up the descent, it's easier said than done...
The weights falling in a wheel can't "outrun" the wheel. They can't fall faster than the wheel's rpm. The weights can only fall as fast as the wheel rotates.
I don't know how else to say this.
I think what may be causing people to think the weights are driving the wheel around is Bessler's quote about them being the reason it worked.
That might be true, but it isn't because they were being forced around faster than the wheel. Time is not the problem.The problem is what was powering the weights.
But as many have admitted elsewhere, gravity is not the answer to the problem. Yet, the majority of members won't look for another answer. So here we remain stuck on the mystery carousel.
thx4
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by thx4 »

@eccentrically1
I'm just imagining how things should be according to me and my experiments.
If you take a pendulum that you put up at noon (it's free, nobody saw you do it) and if you let it go down by itself around 12:05 it will go up anyway around 11:00 am
If now the pendulum still at noon receives a micro impulse (ridiculous impulse), it will go up again around 12:30-13:00 and all this on earth, without violating anyone...
And as the micro impulse is always present, the wheel may accelerate with each turn, lol. (I think you see the thing). It remains to find this micro impulse which will have to cost as little as possible, for the moment coming from nowhere, I grant you...
A++
The world is perfect.
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

Hey eccentrically1

I understand your wish for people to look at other processes than a mass falling.

So what alternative method are you considering?

I am considering inertial mass and structural strength as an option.

P.S. Your point on thermodynamics is a good one.

Regards
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed
Soon
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Soon »

The a sin45 to a sin90 is where the greatest leverage happens. To work the problem
under balance side............................................ob side............................
(1 - 45) sin90 = 55cm....................................1 sin90 = 1m............................
(1 - 22.5) sin 45= 54.8cm............................. 1 sin45 = 70.7cm.................

..........55 + 54.8 /2 = 54.9cm.....................100 + 70.7 /2 = 85.1cm..........

Torque is then (85.1 - 54.9) = 0.302 x 9.81 = 2.96nm if 1kg weights are used. And if anyone notices,
from a sin45 to a sin90 on the under balanced side the weight remains about the same
distance from y. y is the imaginary vertical line that runs through the axis or the axle. In
the attached image it is the blue line.

Kind of why I like math. All anyone says is it has to lift the weight when no asks can leveraged
force be converted into torque when it rotates the weights around the axle. With 4 weights,
momentum needs to be conserved while with 8 weights there is a constant leveraged force.
Since I am using 4 weights, the wheel needs to be able to conserve momentum the same as a flywheel.
This then allows for the moment of inertia to be considered and how much momentum has been
conserved by the wheel. And this is the basic theory I use when I consider my builds.
In the 2nd image, the black is where resistance has decreased and the red is where torque is generated.
This shows a reference inside of a wheel.

And this is why ab hammer has attacked me for over a decade.
1 Timothy 4:8; For bodily exercise profiteth little, but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come.
And since he weighs 150kg, the Bible does support him. He is a devout Christian and knows what the Bible says.
I was raised in the church but my Norwegian accent didn't allow for me to be a Christian. I didn't talk the "right" way.
Still, when I was able to get into math more (working offline) I was better able to understand how to reconcile a 2 axis
system of rotation. The wheel rotates around one axle while the bob (weight) swings from its fulcrum.
Attachments
Leveraged TorqueTrig.png
ColorizedTorque.png
Last edited by Soon on Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:38 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Soon
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Soon »

What I worked on this morning. While the 2 axle mounts will be off by 1.5mm or 1/16 in., I can live
with that. They are close in appearance so my needing surgery comes before hand planing them to
be very close dimensionally. And now I'll need to watch a movie.
I did wet the top to show where the angles between the top and the sides are. I decided the wheel
rotated well enough using radial bearings and hydraulic fluid for lubrication. I can save the needle
roller bearings for my next project.
What will be time consuming is that I'll need to use jute twine to rig my wheel with. I'll braid it using
3 lines. And the finished length will need to be around 35m or 38 yards. Could just say 35 but someone
might say they're different when it is an approximate length. I won't know until I rig the wheel the length
of braided line I'll need. What whiners bring into the discussion.
I glued both halves of each axle bearing mount together. When hydraulic fluid fills the area around the
bearing it will expand the wood allowing for a better seal. By hand working the axle mounts like this,
when viewed from each side of the wheel they'll have a similar appearance.
And after any detail work I do I'll need to stain the parts as well. Then I'll need to let them dry. It is a lot of work.

@E1, when a weight is rolling out it will release the retraction line for the opposing weight wheel assembly.
Attachments
Axle Mount 1.png
Axle Mount 2.png
Last edited by Soon on Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

What do you mean that people wouldn't let you be Christian because of how you talked? That's ridiculous. Nobody is that racist against Norwegians. Jesus said become a fisher of men. They do nothing but recruit new Christians. People are racist against Jews and Black people and maybe Asians and Mexicans mostly but I've never heard of Norwegians being a target.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

Soon wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:39 pm . .. .. .

I am building Walt's wheel.
. .. .. .
Don't blame your failures on me.
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
Soon
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Soon »

preoccupied wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:25 am What do you mean that people wouldn't let you be Christian because of how you talked? That's ridiculous. Nobody is that racist against Norwegians. Jesus said become a fisher of men. They do nothing but recruit new Christians. People are racist against Jews and Black people and maybe Asians and Mexicans mostly but I've never heard of Norwegians being a target.

When you said they do nothing but recruit new Christians, I was used as the example that the other kids should do what the church told them.
The youth group leader attacked me for no reason and then the other kids knew they better do what they were told. Kind of like ab hammer and
walt attacking me, you don't want to be next do you? And yet everyone is afraid f them because everyone knows they could be next.
Christopher Bergen of Norway was killed by his father-in-law for wishing him Happy Birthday in Norwegian.
His father-in-law said he felt threatened so he shot him. I'd say I'm attacked in this forum for being 1/2 Norwegian.
Is anyone else constantly attacked? No? Why not?
And if you check ab hammer's thread where he called me the ultimate fraud, why was I banned? What did I do?
Just like Walt attacking me now. I'm handicapped and am building. Yet I'm the problem. Why? I think that should
be obvious hate. And there are people who would like me to be successful with my build. It'd be best for me not to show
anymore work in here. Then if I am successful walt can say he made me successful because he is a motivator just as
his partner ab hammer is a motivator.

The drawing I found in a book of Bessler's that John Collins never found. The drawing starts at MT 51 and is called
Wagner's Roaster. Not all of the designs in the MTs are for Bessler's Wheel. walt can assist you with this.
And just think, I let you guys know a Bessler secret. The forum is all yours walt.

p.s., Amy Pohl, John Collins' granddaughter will probably see what I've posted on TikTok and in this forum and might ask
her grandfather why he allows me to be attacked. She is also 100% handicapped and might not like the idea of how viciously
I am trolled for no reason.
Attachments
Wagners Roaster.png
Wagner51.png
Wagner51.png (32.9 KiB) Viewed 3401 times
Last edited by Soon on Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:52 pm, edited 6 times in total.
eccentrically1
Addict
Addict

Post by eccentrically1 »

agor95 wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:21 pm Hey eccentrically1

I understand your wish for people to look at other processes than a mass falling.

So what alternative method are you considering?

I am considering inertial mass and structural strength as an option.

P.S. Your point on thermodynamics is a good one.

Regards
Yes it's a good one. Actually, it's the only one, but I have to push that rock up the hill alone it seems. Otherwise, he's a fraud.
Mass falling should be ELIMINATED.

Inertial mass is not a source of energy transformation. For anyone that understands. We're looking for a source of heat transfer that he was storing for the long endurance model. Bellows certainly played a part. That's my main concern.
The short duration brick lifts, oak stampers, and water screw were not PM in any sense of the word. That's why the long endurance test was a requirement, and what we should focus on. If you can.
agor95
Addict
Addict

The Search for a Red hot Poker.

Post by agor95 »

eccentrically1 wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:14 pm
We're looking for a source of heat transfer that he was storing for the long endurance model. Bellows certainly played a part. That's my main concern.

That's why the long endurance test was a requirement, and what we should focus on. If you can.
Well as you know I ELIMINATE mass falling in my analysis.

In a way it's replaced with a thermodynamic more fundamental hypothesis.

The analogy is sourcing heat from crystalizing electromagnetic fields.

However that is well away from throwing weights around.

P.S. I trust you know about heat transfer via sound pumping.

Regards
Last edited by agor95 on Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eccentrically1
Addict
Addict

Post by eccentrically1 »

I’ll leave the crystal fields and sound pumping to you. Good luck
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

eccentrically1 wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:41 am I’ll leave the crystal fields and sound pumping to you. Good luck
You are right for such notions are beyond 18 century technology.

The aspect the thermodynamics can describe the interaction of particles.
It says less on the movement of masses.

Regards