Miscellaneous news and views...

Moderator: scott

Bird is a Word
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Science

Post by Bird is a Word »

This is why I am ignorant;
1 Timothy 4:8; For bodily exercise profiteth little, but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come.

1 Corinthians 1:18; 18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. 19 For it is written: ‘I will destroy the wisdom of the wise; the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate.’

And when everything on this website is given to ab hammer, then as a saved Christian he will say that in his Godliness what it means and people will have to accept it. And how can I prove anything when I know nothing? Yet in ab hammer's hands he will say "believe in him" and people will and then what's on that webpage won't be an example of ignorance.
After all, at over 150kg the Bible which is the perfect word of God supports him. He spends his time wisely knowing how things should be. 1 Timothy 4:8
And in his hands, this website will have value. https://climate-cycling.com/
And best of all, I'll be able to say that I was converted into following him in the church because he thinks and talks the right way. And then he can teach me how to make coffee the way he likes it. Then I'll know something the Bible approves of.
I find it sad that you guys simply refuse to discuss Bessler's Wheel because instead you prefer witnessing the Bible and the Profit AB Hammer.
Last edited by Bird is a Word on Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.