James Lindgaard's Blog

a. the intentional perversion of truth; b. an act of deceiving or misrepresenting

Moderator: scott

Is James a drama queen or a troll?

You may select 1 option

View results

WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Da Ewe: James Lindgaard's Blog

Post by WaltzCee »

Da Ewe wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:47 pm As with Aldo Coast's wheel https://www.youtube . com/watch?v=rsBplmMDcRQ , when one weight moves
towards the axle, another weight moves away from it.
Or is it something else? When the tail drops, can it lift two weights by using pulleys to hoist them up? Using
a 4 to 1 leverage, it can while still performing work.
The lines on the pulleys should not be centered on the pulley. The lever that the wheel pushes down
can be counterbalanced so once released by the wheel it can rotate so it can reset itself. And when wood hits
wood it usually makes a loud knocking sound.

Cleaned up the image then had to scale down to under 512kb. Why 2nd post. If tail drops 4 feet out of 12 feet,
two weights can be lifted one foot. 2 other weights will be rotating the wheel so more overbalance is possible.
And more weights simply means more overbalance. Enjoy!

Last edited by WaltzCee on Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

Da Ewe wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:53 pm The external drum is shown both as a drum and as an outline of a drum.
Around the firmly placed horizontal axis is a rotating disc (low or narrow cylinder) which resembles a grindstone. This disc can be called the principle piece of my machine. Accordingly, this wheel consists of an external wheel (or drum) for raising weights which is covered with stretched linen.
https://besslerwheel.com/writings/das_triumphans.html

When "The upper weight is not attached to an external mechanism, nor does it rely on external moving bodies by means of whose weight revolutions continue as long as the cords or chains on which they hang permit.", the drum that raises the weights is is an external mechanism. He even said an external drums raises the weights. Once raised, the external drum will need to release the hoisting line so the wheel can continue rotating. And then a
latch will be needed to secure the weights in place.

I do have other projects I am working on.

Here is a big improvement over that design

Last edited by WaltzCee on Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Walter Clarkson
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

[*]
Da Ewe wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 4:18 pm With using a 12 foot American diameter wheel, 1 foot of overbalance will be realized having 2 weights lifted over
a 40º rotation of the wheel. This will mean that the overbalanced weight moving from above to below the axle will
generate about 1/2 American ft. lb. of torque. The other 2 weights will generate about 1.4 American ft. lbs. of torque
for a total of 1.9 American ft.lbs. of torque.
If 9 American lb. weights are used (4kg for the rest of the world) then 17.1 American ft. lbs. of torque would be generated.
While online calculators make easy work of the math, it does help to have taken the time to learn math. Why this matters
is what if the ratio used is 4:1.5?
Then overbalance becomes 1 1/2 American feet. Then the overbalanced weights would generate 1 1/2 feet of over balance.
Then the 1 ft. lb. of torque in the first paragraph becomes .75 ft.lbs. of torque. And the other 2 weights would generate
2.1 ft.lbs. of torque. Then if 9 American lb weights are used, then 2.85 x 9 = 25.65 ft. lbs. of torque.
Notice the increase realized by changing ratios and then doing the math? And since it is Bessler's Wheel, anyone who has
the desire can build it.

Merry Christmas

p.s., some assembly required.

p.s.s. How Germany felt about Norwegians; https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9737876/

Last edited by WaltzCee on Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:48 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Walter Clarkson
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

Da Ewe wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:55 am
Tarsier79 wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 11:21 pm Why do you think this will work when your last one doesn't. They are built on the same principle.
I'm not going to build Bessler's Wheel. I'm "Norwegian" and not German. In the U.S. I am considered
a Norwegian because I'm not "pure". And Germans don't like me.
The principles between my previous build and Bessler's Wheel are different. With my previous
build, tapered roller bearings might allow it to work. I have a better project that I am working on
at the moment.
To state Bessler's Wheel in metric terms. A 4m diameter wheel with 45cm of overbalance. A weight dropping
from above to below the level of the axle a distance of 1.8m creates that overbalance. What is that weight
doing the other 3.1m (because it was lifted its radius went from 2m to 2.45m) when it is swinging downward?
Does it get its force from swinging?
You guys are Bessler Wheel and can build his wheel. I've given you the answer and the design while you never
had to work for it. It is as your friend desired. You have an invention with no work required (ok, so it's Bessler's
invention, it is still an invention). What you do with this invention is not up to me.

p.s., when the person is swinging downward, is the fulcrum of the swing like an axle? While he shows 2 things
are being leveraged, what are those 2 things? Maybe he means the top and bottom weights? Is that the same
as pumping water to the top of a water wheel without doing all that work?

Walter Clarkson
Da Ewe
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: James Lindgaard's Blog

Post by Da Ewe »

You didn't know they were mirror images and posted the wrong one.
Might be Bessler's tribute to his not being ethnically pure.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

• It is a full time job managing this internet meme we know as Jimmy, never seen a fact he couldn't jimmy, Lindgaard
Da Ewe wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 2:19 am
WaltzCee wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 1:02 am
Da Ewe wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:40 pm

and there was peace in the land. Bunnies and butterflies and babies frolicked in the Meadows throughout all the kingdoms of all the lands. Heads of States swapped wives. Birds chirped.

The coronation of the Queen of Kings was in the making, and she was with child!!

Everyone is proud of you, patootie breath

Well, I need to get back to my build.

Let's see, I build, ab hammer says I am the ultimate fraud https://besslerwheel.com/forum/viewtopi ... =10&t=4656 , walt cee says I molest and sodomize kids in church and tarsier says the build that helped me to realize Bessler's Wheel didn't work.
Bessler was hated and I'm hated. Bessler must have been a bad person. He was arrested for being a fraud. I was banned for being a fraud.
I think the issue might be that some people have 15 years invested in hating me because I was willing to pursue Bessler's work. And when
they can't discuss it, or the science and math that allows for it, how to rationalize 15 years of hate?
I mean if I moved the axle of the wheel to where the peg is then the original axle location could be used for the Peacock's Tail. The build and
the design are comparable. However Bessler's writings clearly state that a "drum" lifted the top weight which I used a modified version of. The
issue is that the bottom weight also needs to be lifted and the design I was pursuing didn't allow for that. I know because I tried it.
And yet the design that I have realized allows for what Bessler wrote about. At the same time, his writings might include more than one build.
An example is the dog and its doghouse. A wheel rolling away from the axle better explains that description. It describes a "leash" controlling
movement which lifting weights does not account for. This also agrees with a weight shooting outward. That simply does not describe his successful work.
Any way Walt, you and Tarsier and your ilk can enjoy because I will mute myself. And an FYI, if I didn't build I wouldn't have realized Bessler's Wheel.
I am drinking a German beer to toast my success and Bessler's as well.

And anyone can look at axle and peg location on the build. Then both axle locations on the design are similar. And with the build, the axle goes
through the disc just as it does with the Peacock's Tail. Building gave me the experience and understanding that I needed to realize Bessler's work.
And tonight I am celebrating Johann Bessler's work.
  • As Jimmy boy settles into a drunken stack of crap in some corner of his double wide, one is left to wonder, did the jimmy boy do it? Did he hand the PhD's at Cambridge their pa·too·ties?

Take that, Newton! You too, bored chemist. Learn some mathematics!

I guess we'll have to wait until our hero unmutes themselves.

Until then, kiddos. :)
Walter Clarkson
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

agor95 wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 10:19 am Just do this post to clear the from page of the free advertising.
That's a good idea. Thanks for the tip.
Walter Clarkson
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

[ High level sentient bot test l

Post by WaltzCee »

Tal vez una vez más.

[ High level sentient bot test l
Last edited by WaltzCee on Fri Jun 16, 2023 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Walter Clarkson
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

man, that's one smart bot
Walter Clarkson
agor95
Addict
Addict

Bromance

Post by agor95 »

WaltzCee wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 11:16 pm man, that's one smart bot
I am thinking you have a love/hate fetish with this man.
Do you want him too botty spank you?

So by posting on your fetish bro thread you keep his memory alive in your heart.
Last edited by agor95 on Fri Jun 23, 2023 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: Bromance

Post by UbWe »

agor95 wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 8:27 am
WaltzCee wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 11:16 pm man, that's one smart bot
I am thinking you have a love/hate fetish with this man.
Do you want him too botty spank you?

So by posting on your fetish bro thread you keep his memory alive in your heart.
It's possible they want me to commit suicide so ab hammer can post my work that he saved. That would explain why
they attack me when I am 100% disabled when instead they could've worked with me.
agor95
Addict
Addict

[ Foe list Rules ]

Post by agor95 »

Hello UbWe

Do yourself a favour. Put the 'They' in your foe list.

Then look into a mirror and say 'I am better than these small petty people'.

And then get on with the rest of your life.

Note. Just so you know you are in my foe list as you are so easy to be dragged into none Bessler related time wasting.

P.S. I am not free from the same weakness. However the foe option in the profile section helps.

Regards
Last edited by agor95 on Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Agoe95, I tend to agree with your 'ignore' strategy, in some cases. However, I don't think James is unaware of who his enemies are and he probably understands their fairly obvious goal. IMO, his greatest weapon against his enemies is to stop talking to or about them. If he can manage that, then his enemies would eventually look like bullies if they continued to hound him. Hint: it's impossible to start a topic and ignore your enemies when you start that topic by talking to or about them! Duh!
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

Hello ovyyus

It is like the hook has got under his skin and he is trashing on a line. This way and that tugging and switching working so hard constrained to a tether.

The line could have weaken or dissolved so only a phantom line exists.

When you release information one should expect it to have a life of it's own.

So swim in your own direction and ignore the line.

If it's dissolved fine and if people are holding on to the line pull them under as you speed away.

P.S.

I think WC is the Drama queen here for creating this thread in the first plaice.
Poor sod for he is Floundering - quick tug on the line :)

Regards
Last edited by agor95 on Sun Jul 23, 2023 2:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Agor95, your assessment seems fairly right. Some people are pleasured by the suffering of others.
Last edited by ovyyus on Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.