James Lindgaard's Blog

a. the intentional perversion of truth; b. an act of deceiving or misrepresenting

Moderator: scott

Is James a drama queen or a troll?

You may select 1 option

View results

UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: James Lindgaard's Blog

Post by UbWe »

ovyyus wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:07 am Agor95, your assessment seems fairly right. Some people are pleasured by the suffering of others.
It's like you said oyvvus, Alan can do whatever it takes to make me his. You hate me because I want major surgery and Bessler's Wheel
will help. And history will show I got banned for pursuing Bessler's Wheel. Scott Ellis even banned me when I had cancer because I wasn't
doing what I was told in here because I put my going through chemotherapy and radiation therapy first. And then AB Hammer attacked me
in overunity.com for getting banned and told me I had to do what he said.
It will be funny when posts show that both rlortie and AB Hammer were attacking me because if I was going to work while I had cancer then
I'd have to work for them. AB Hammer was supported for saying my using cancer as a shield was like my punching him in the nose and then
say I wear glasses. And yet when I had cancer I figured out the 2 clues that have changed what I'm building today. So that will become a part
of the story of how I realized Bessler's Wheel. I wasn't allowed to work at it when I was being treated for cancer and when I saw 2 posts I made
this year I realized what I wasn't allowed to pursue then.
And I am 100% disabled for a reason. It's not easy working through constant trauma because I need surgery yet am hated for it. I learned while
you guys had a life. And yet you guys hate me for wanting a life.
Last edited by UbWe on Fri Aug 04, 2023 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: James Lindgaard's Blog

Post by JUBAT »

You are hated because you rehash the same old crap over and over. Your wheels don't work and you constantly accuse everyone of hating you for the most bizarre reasons. Nobody likes you Jim and you bring it upon yourself. When people try to be kind and like you, you push them away.

Why don't you quit posting on the forum and go work on your wheel? Or did Alan tell you that you couldn't because the cancer told you that John Collin's grand daughter was getting better despite your wheel not working while some professor at a university was busy reading your letter and come to find out Einstein and Newton were wrong all along?

Sorry Jim...you're a fraud. Give up on the wheel and go play cards at the senior center or did they run you off there?
agor95
Addict
Addict

[ Irritated ]

Post by agor95 »

I suggest 'hate' is to stronger word.
Also using the same language is not the best way forward.

I for one find the 'ignore option' has become a luxury that would be missed.
Also the private forum facility to allow consolidation and error correction.

This means I do not 'hate' anyone here!

If I find a member is becoming an irritant then I ask myself 'Why' then drop them in the ignore option.

As a result when a person posts like a broken record jumping from a stable track into well warn sections of none Bessler related verse. I can be compassionate and at the same time find the state amusing.

Note.

For those who are to young; a record has a track made of a grove.
If this is damaged then the needle running along the grove can jump out
onto a local loop local loop.

Or jump to another sectio .. I am half Norwegian .. click type of thing.

I generally read posts that are from members that do repeat themself, but the text is in my option valid.

Also follow new members who are growing in their capabilities.

I do ignore known irritants and those who do not share and assist others.
For these irritate me after a while.

Remember who you associate with maketh the man or woman.
Last edited by agor95 on Fri Aug 04, 2023 1:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed