James Lindgaard's Blog

a. the intentional perversion of truth; b. an act of deceiving or misrepresenting

Moderator: scott

Is James a drama queen or a troll?

You may select 1 option

View results

WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

James Lindgaard's Blog

Post by WaltzCee »

Bird is a Word wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:12 pm And Tarsier, I know if I am successful that the attacks won't stop.I have to literally prrove myself to you. ab hammer told me that he will own me.
He said he will de cide if I can have a life and it starts with my giving him an invention. Then he might let me have a life. And you are just like ab hammer.
I'll have to believe that all Australians are like you because every Australian that knows ab hammer has told me that I have to give my work to ab hammer.
That will become known. After all, people believe what they see and they see that ab hammer is unhappy because I am not obedient to him. tarsier I will give ab hammer 100% credit for everything I do and never have surgery if you stop attacking me for being an idiot. Only what ab hammer wants matters.
I love ab hammer. At 150kg he needs an invention to feed his family and I will give him one. And maybe he will show me mercy and let me have an ileostomy so I can live in a homeless shelter? It'll be worth it to have ab hammer and his friends like me. You guys are awesome people. I will never talk math or science again.
Perpetual motion is impossible. After all, gravity is because space is empty. I am so stupid for trying. I am glad ab hammer and his friends finally taught me the right way to think. Walt Cee is awesome and I will admit to molesting and sodomizing kids in church when I was 13 and 14. Walt Cee told me that confession is good for the soul. See? The attachment shows that Walt Cee knows I did it. He like you believes in what he sees. I should go to jail and Walt Cee can be the witness in court. Of course since he witnessed it, why did he keep quiet? But you guys are awesome. Can you teach me how to build a Wonky Start or The Hammer? I want to do "real builds".
Of course, if I build a working wheel, I will turn myself in and then when the police investigate it, they'll start with everyone in this forum. Everyone in here is a potential witness. Unless of course I am the victim and this is how Walt Cee knows I am being treated. The police will need to investigate it though.
They might decide that what Walt Cee posted was a Freudian Slip. Yet Walt Cee says he knows I did it and no one said he was wrong for posting that about me. Something like this brought down Joe Pa at Penn State University in Pennsylvania, USA. Joe Paterno didn't see a thing like the people in this forum.
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/125 ... ing-legacy

And we can't forget that I also killed someone while driving drunk. The police will also need to investigate that as well. After all, you guys believe what you see, right? And I trust ab hammer. I know I killed someone driving drunk and also molested kids in church. People wouldn't say bad things about me if they weren't true. Right?
And all of this will be a part of John Collins legacy. He's the guy who wrote the book on Bessler and created orpheus.org and this forum. I mean when I asked him for help he said why should he care and joined in on the attacks against me. I saved his post. The public might see this forum as Penn St. and Joe Pa(terno). What attacking allows for, a police investigation into the charges against me. Of course, when I turn myself in I will plead the 5th Amendment.
I won't make any statements that would incriminate me.
And the public will be aware of ab hammer telling me "tough love" when I had cancer (overunity.com) and calling me a fraud in here (I am Mark Lindgaard) and then whining about a broken gas main and having to skip a meal. That was in the news. Yep, I was being treated for cancer in Kentucky while killing someone in Minnesota. I was actually driving the vehicle and not Mark. ab hammer knows this. I should've gone to jail and not Mark. This is why I am a fraud.
please stop mentioning my name.
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
Bird is a Word
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: James Lindgaard's Blog

Post by Bird is a Word »

WaltzCee wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 10:02 pm

Can you show your work? You called me a child molester and rapist. Is that drama or truth?
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Google James Lindgaard's Blog

Post by WaltzCee »

Can you show your work?
Yes I can. Your blog was the fifth entry that came up. I לִיצוֹר 'd you a platform.

I'm going to make you famous!
Merry Christmas!!

You're welcome. ;)
Walter Clarkson
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Ken Behrendt sends his love

Post by WaltzCee »

Edits by Ken Behrendt promoting self-published work
Ken Behrendt has been improperly using this page to promote his own, self-published research on Bessler's perpetual motion machine. This violates Wikipedia policies on conflict of interest, self-published works, and reliable sources. I already removed that material once, but he added most of it back. I will remove it again soon and might need support from other editors to prevent this problem from recurring. - Eb.hoop2 (talk) 07:05, 4 November 2019 (UTC)

Eb.hoop2, I have removed it again. It uses his own sources (WP:SELFCITE), which are self-published (WP:SELFPUBLISHED). Also a non-neutral tone is used: Those clues had all been cleverly hidden by Bessler and him saying that he made about 2,000 computer wheel models without a source. Dreamy Jazz 🎷 talk to me | my contributions 19:29, 19 December 2019 (UTC)
And again. Ken Behrendt please talk on the talk page please. Dreamy Jazz 🎷 talk to me | my contributions 08:48, 25 December 2019 (UTC)
Ken Behrendt continues to refuse to discuss the matter here at all, and simply persists in putting the material back into the article. Please advice. - Eb.hoop2 (talk) 19:43, 25 December 2019 (UTC)
Dropping in from the COI noticeboard to say that the text in question is a humdrum violation of WP:FRINGE, as well as being unsuitable for all the reasons mentioned above. XOR'easter (talk) 01:10, 6 January 2020 (UTC)
I pinked and warned him on the COIN post.ThatMontrealIP (talk) 03:16, 6 January 2020 (UTC)
Walter Clarkson
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Bessler's Proof (Mt 125)

Post by WaltzCee »

Bessler's Proof (Mt 125)
They say the best place to hide something is in plain sight. Johann Bessler did this. Unfortunately most people do not consider his understanding of engineering. His drawing Mt 125 is proof of what he knew. Without such a proof in his drawings, it would not be possible for him to be credited with having been successful. With Mt 125, the concept is simple. If a pressure head holds x mass of water, then it takes x amount of force to open a bellow. An example is if a pipe holds 100 grams of water, it will take a force greater than 100 grams to open a bellow. And if the shift in force is greater than the work being performed, then his proof can work. And this is a consideration in torque. If a force of 150 grams opens a bellow and moves 2.5 cm's while the weight on the lever moves 5 cm's, then the work is 150 grams * 5 cm's. And if the water moving the diameter of the wheel weighs 300 grams and moves 50 cm's, then it's torque is 300 grams at 25 cm's. I know this math will be discredited. And since I am the only James Lindgaard on facebook, I would suggest on waiting for me to finish my build. After all, if a Bessler drawing can not work, then his work will always be discredited. I believe Johann Bessler realized this and it is one reason why he made so many drawings. If someone did not consider engineering, then they could not realize his work. — Preceding unsigned comment added by James.Lindgaard (talk • contribs) 23:07, 19 January 2016 (UTC)
That's what I'm doing.
Last edited by WaltzCee on Mon Dec 26, 2022 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Walter Clarkson
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Incorrect string value: '\xF0\x9F\x8E\xB7 t...' for column 'old_text' at row 1 [1366]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists.
Please notify the board administrator or webmaster: foo@bar.com
Given there are some who imagine the are going to be famous for solving Bessler's mystery, it is incumbent on fair and accurate reporting to journal their stories
Walter Clarkson
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Re: Ken Behrendt sends his love

Post by WaltzCee »

WaltzCee wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 2:14 pm Edits by Ken Behrendt promoting self-published work
Ken Behrendt has been improperly using this page to promote his own, self-published research on Bessler's perpetual motion machine. This violates Wikipedia policies on conflict of interest, self-published works, and reliable sources. I already removed that material once, but he added most of it back. I will remove it again soon and might need support from other editors to prevent this problem from recurring. - Eb.hoop2 (talk) 07:05, 4 November 2019 (UTC)

Eb.hoop2, I have removed it again. It uses his own sources (WP:SELFCITE), which are self-published (WP:SELFPUBLISHED). Also a non-neutral tone is used: Those clues had all been cleverly hidden by Bessler and him saying that he made about 2,000 computer wheel models without a source. Dreamy Jazz 🎷 talk to me | my contributions 19:29, 19 December 2019 (UTC)
And again. Ken Behrendt please talk on the talk page please. Dreamy Jazz 🎷 talk to me | my contributions 08:48, 25 December 2019 (UTC)
Ken Behrendt continues to refuse to discuss the matter here at all, and simply persists in putting the material back into the article. Please advice. - Eb.hoop2 (talk) 19:43, 25 December 2019 (UTC)
Dropping in from the COI noticeboard to say that the text in question is a humdrum violation of WP:FRINGE, as well as being unsuitable for all the reasons mentioned above. XOR'easter (talk) 01:10, 6 January 2020 (UTC)
I pinked and warned him on the COIN post.ThatMontrealIP (talk) 03:16, 6 January 2020 (UTC)
Walter Clarkson
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

It's almost impossible for an unwitting host to prevent their parasitic belief from escaping containment and infecting the world.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

You Hear me Jimmy?????

Post by WaltzCee »

ovyyus wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 11:01 pm It's almost impossible for an unwitting host to prevent their parasitic belief from escaping containment and infecting the world.
Yeah.

I think while we're waiting for the umpteenth return of PM's Messiah, James the Jimmy boy Lindgaard, we should keep his blog warm.

I've noticed his droppings about www and I'm going gather them up and drop them here.

I did ask him not to mention my name. I even said please. But no, that was too much to ask. He had to try and drag me into his drama.

If I were him I'd hurry up and get those new bearings installed in his Besslah wheel!!

You hear me Jimmy?!
Last edited by WaltzCee on Tue Dec 27, 2022 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Walter Clarkson
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

a question for ovyyus

Post by WaltzCee »

I have several ideas of what to do with a PM wheel, if my present ideas make one.

The first idea is to create (בָּרָא, 'bara' ) a viral buzz around the discovery with the aim of disclosing my thoughts in a book. Then sell the book.

The second is to approach some deep pockets and sell the ideas signing a nondisclosure/agreement not to compete. I'll need a lot of capital for me to hold up my end of that agreement. Security, compound, etc.

The third idea is the most work, but I like it best. Monitize a channel, create the buzz, then when I raise enough capital to fund the prizes of a competition, put one together and let it rip. By that I mean email all my subscribers a PDF of the ideas and the model.

I think that third idea would be a blast.

or finally, take it to the grave.

What idea do you like. Or alternative ideas.

also, everyone is welcome to voice their thoughts.

Which idea do you like?
Walter Clarkson
Tarsier79
Addict
Addict

Post by Tarsier79 »

A wise man once said:

Step 1: Build a working PM Wheel

There will be few if any that make it past step 1. I wouldn't worry about something that probably won't happen.
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

I think Tarsier79 is correct. Even the 'wise man' fell victim to his own parasitic belief breaking his own step 1.

I once played competition tennis. Most players learn the hard way that thoughts of winning while playing a match usually assures a loss.

If you want my unsolicited advice about the subject of this topic, I would say DO NOT FEED.
Last edited by ovyyus on Tue Dec 27, 2022 10:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

Tarsier79 wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 8:44 pm A wise man once said:

Step 1: Build a working PM Wheel

There will be few if any that make it past step 1. I wouldn't worry about something that probably won't happen.
Some very wise men I'd say. Or a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. However before you had one in the hands, they were empty. Some forethought would suggest thinking about what to do if you catch that bird so you've given it as much thought you possibly can.

Of course no one has caught that bird, yet. It's just a word.

A lot of people imagine, though, what would they do if they did. I imagine I need to get in the workshop. I have interesting ideas.

Maybe a book. Forethought's a good principle either way.
Walter Clarkson
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

James Lindgaard's Blog:. What would U Do?

Post by WaltzCee »

Usually, whenever I've ever built, I feel rather optimistic Kaine. Do you have that? I'm sure it's common. A one, who's name shall not be mentioned, is living that dream right now without any proof and expecting the world to be his oyster

All the world's his stage and he wants to be the director. We all have our parts to play in this drama.

Now I imagine once the hinderance of lack of a working model is removed, I would want to have a multitude of council. I want those who are consistant in their ideas. Not squishy.

An aspect of that principle of forethought is to establish what is so you can compare it to what will be. I'm just trying to be scientific. Establish a baseline.

What would you do if you had a successful build?

I know Ken hasn't even had a successful build and he's selling a book. Can you imagine how many books one could pre-sell if they actually knew what they were talking about and could prove it?

staggering.
Last edited by WaltzCee on Tue Dec 27, 2022 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Walter Clarkson
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

any thoughts, ovyyus?
Walter Clarkson