Claculating Torque

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Da Ewe
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: Claculating Torque

Post by Da Ewe »

JUBAT wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:09 pm I think you might be hiding something Da Ewe. It's okay if you're gay and you want more than just casual contact with the members you cited. In fact AB has wanted to rock your perpetual motion wheel for a long time but just didn't know how to go about it in a productive manner. Norway has sections of the country where they specialize in the casual flipping of each other's weights around. You might like to go try it out and feel yourself spin around in delight. Rumour has it that once your eyes roll back in your head far enough, youll not only see the bessler wheel in operation, but you'll see bessler himself giving you a wink, a nod, and a thumbs up with his tongue sticking out and his mouth wide open. If you're lucky he'll spurt out a formula or 2 for you to chomp on.

I think people will wonder about people who will attack someone who is 100% disabled and is working on Bessler's Wheel
in a forum dedicated to Johann Bessler's work. And then expect that person to prove everything while healthy people won't contribute
anything meaningful too realizing Bessler's work.
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

You don't look 100% disabled in your videos. Just gay and that's fine.
Da Ewe
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Da Ewe »

JUBAT wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:34 pm You don't look 100% disabled in your videos. Just gay and that's fine.

And yet when Bessler said "My Triumphant Perpetual Mobile" everyone missed it.
That's where my building and knowing math allowed me to work through what he wrote.
It wasn't by accident that I realized it but was because I did actual work.
And I have let a person I know with Utrecht University that I might get a Polish and a German
Woodworker along with who they like to build it. Then it could be displayed with an
original Johann Bessler book. And a successful build will make this book more valuable as
well.
https://www.uu.nl/en/special-collection ... nn-bessler
Last edited by Da Ewe on Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

Sorry to say what you shared won't run. Bessler's wheel didn't have 2 legs sticking out the bottom besides the 2 supports. You would love to be the inventor as would we all like to be. Even if you discovered Bessler's secret you would still play 2nd fiddle to him...merely copying what he invented. Invent first, talk and b.s. 2nd
Da Ewe
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Da Ewe »

JUBAT wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:06 am Sorry to say what you shared won't run. Bessler's wheel didn't have 2 legs sticking out the bottom besides the 2 supports. You would love to be the inventor as would we all like to be. Even if you discovered Bessler's secret you would still play 2nd fiddle to him...merely copying what he invented. Invent first, talk and b.s. 2nd

This thread shows where people haven't considered how gravity allows for torque to be generated. Everybody else is talking
just as you do. I do get more work done working offline. That shows how disruptive this forum can be to doing actual work. And
I doubt I'll ever be liked in here. Even a show in Utrecht would not allow for that.

My friend at Utrecht University is also aware of an experiment that I'm pursuing. https://climate-cycling.com/?page_id=33
And if everything works out because momentum can dictate thermodynamics then Bessler's Wheel will be associated with it.
And I'll be saying that Bessler was also smart. With thermodynamics, they say hot flows to cold.
And I'll be saying that work can be performed which allows for momentum to dictate how heat flows. My experiment would be an
example of that. Heat would be moving from a colder part of the stratosphere to a warmer part of the stratosphere. And this is
because ozone would occur in the colder part of the stratosphere. This is most likely when it absorbs UV radiation.

At the same time, there are many ways that perpetual motion is possible. Mechanical Engineering combines math and science. This
is what people will need to know or understand to some extent if they'll want to consider how they can come up with their own invention.
When Bessler wanted to start a school, that is what he was referencing. It would've been a Christian school as well because it seems
that Bessler was a devout Christian as well.
Last edited by Da Ewe on Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

You blast people for not building a working wheel when you yourself haven't. That is the definition of a hypocrite.

You also come on here blasting AB Hammer and WC for things that were said years ago - those are old grudges and Christians aren't supposed to carry grudges. If Christ carried grudges, we'd all be dead.

Then you go on your Norway-heritage rants and on top of it all, you've posted videos of non-working wheels and share pictures of non-working inventions. As noble as that is, your attitude towards those failures is what is off-putting.

How many times have you claimed a working wheel? How many accounts do you have here that have been banned? I mean the list goes on and on.

You reap what you sew and if you would quit mentioning all the old wrongs, the old hates, the old grudges and quit targeting people and blaming them for your failures, maybe and just maybe you could get along with the group. The group doesn't have to get along with anyone that can't behave themselves and that's you. And your constant banter about being 100% disabled - it's obvious that is 100% mental. I've known people who were physically disabled 100% - some not even having legs and arms - and they were the kindest and most gentle people I've ever known. They didn't need to go on about their disability...that was plainly obvious for all to see...just like when people see what you type.

It takes me a few minutes to type my replies and then go about my day thinking that somewhere on this planet is a frustrated mentally-ill gay disabled Bessler Wheel member whose frustration in life in somehow my fault.

All the math in the world won't solve your Bessler wheel because math simply has nothing to do with it. You can throw a math book at a broken car and it won't fix it.

I gotta go. My car is gay and it quit running. I think it's 100% disabled.
Last edited by JUBAT on Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Da Ewe
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Da Ewe »

JUBAT wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:56 pm You blast people for not building a working wheel when you yourself haven't. That is the definition of a hypocrite.

You also come on here blasting AB Hammer and WC for things that were said years ago - those are old grudges and Christians aren't supposed to carry grudges. If Christ carried grudges, we'd all be dead.

Then you go on your Norway-heritage rants and on top of it all, you've posted videos of non-working wheels and share pictures of non-working inventions. As noble as that is, your attitude towards those failures is what is off-putting.

How many times have you claimed a working wheel? How many accounts do you have here that have been banned? I mean the list goes on and on.

You reap what you sew and if you would quit mentioning all the old wrongs, the old hates, the old grudges and quit targeting people and blaming them for your failures, maybe and just maybe you could get along with the group. The group doesn't have to get along with anyone that can't behave themselves and that's you. And your constant banter about being 100% disabled - it's obvious that is 100% mental. I've known people who were physically disabled 100% - some not even having legs and arms - and they were the kindest and most gentle people I've ever known. They didn't need to go on about their disability...that was plainly obvious for all to see...just like when people see what you type.

It takes me a few minutes to type my replies and then go about my day thinking that somewhere on this planet is a frustrated mentally-ill gay disabled Bessler Wheel member whose frustration in life in somehow my fault.

All the math in the world won't solve your Bessler wheel because math simply has nothing to do with it. You can throw a math book at a broken car and it won't fix it.

I gotta go. My car is gay and it quit running. I think it's 100% disabled.

Fascists say that it is the other person's fault. If you believed in Jesus then why like most in here am I hated for Bessler saying "Have faith"?
He put 3 crosses in his drawings for a reason. Pendulums do not have crossbars while crosses do, why they're called crosses. Anyone can
see my first posts had both Tarsier and Walt Cee coming after me. Why? I said nothing about no one. They were looking to attack me like they
always have. And now you're attacking me saying "prove Bessler wasn't a fraud". That is a common refrain in this forum.
Really? In a forum dedicated to his work, it can't be pursued by actually building? That is the definition of a hypocrite. I have work to show but
receive no respect for it. And as I mentioned, to show respect for Bessler and his work, I think I will be able to have a German and a Pole along
with what builders they want working with them build Bessler's Wheel.
To quote Jesus; "Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and
turn again and rend you." – KJV, Matthew 7:6.

The 2nd image shows what "sewing seeds" (learning and doing) allows for, an actual build being pursued. And if it works as designed then I'll
reap what I have sewn. I have registered a patent application for it. Of course the USPTO says it is a worthless invention. And yet when it works
the USPTO will need to explain why as the people in this forum do, discourage innovation. My invention to some degree should be a source of
Green Energy.
Still, what once perpetual motion is made known will you guys do when others want to discuss and build something? Attack them as well? And
JUBAT, I say Wagner and his friends attacked Bessler because Bessler was 1/2 Polish and 1/2 German. They ruined his life over it. And yet you'll
say you guys aren't wanting history to repeat? If you consider that Bessler was accused of fraud and yet even Gottfried Leibniz was a witness of
his. Leibniz co-invented calculus working independently of Newton. One of the reasons I considered Bessler's claims as credible.
https://arxiv.org/abs/1301.3097 Bessler was found innocent. :)

p.s., the Freemason symbol suggests that Bessler was a Freemason. And in that drawing Bessler shows balance being shifted to the top
by a lever dropping. That's if you pump water. What if you're using solid weights? Look at the drawing I posted and you and the others
might "get it".

Bye

p.s., When Walt Cee posted that I molest and sodomize kids in church, why was I banned?
And he said if I build a working wheel he'll be a witness against me just as his friends in here
which is about everybody will be a witness against me.
Yep, accusing someone of being a child molester is acceptable while trying to work with others is not.
6 months ago is recent and not years ago. And will people believe what Walt posted? They will.
Attachments
3 Crosses.1.png
Parts 03-21.1.png
Waltm.png
Last edited by Da Ewe on Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

They attacked Bessler because he had a working a wheel and he wouldn't divulge how it ran.

What's your excuse?
eccentrically1
Addict
Addict

Post by eccentrically1 »

daewe wrote:Claculating Torque

This depends on if people learned math. The unit circle allows for basic algebra. After that there's trigonometry,
analytical trig, etc. You have 4 quadrants, how to shift the balance? Even with considering Bessler' Wheel, how to
show conservation of energy/momentum within a given system?
How would you do it? How would you express work (m * d = w) or momentum (f = ma) and with energy ( KE = 1/2mv^2)?
How would you define function? Is 8^-1 actually 1/8? With the unit circle it becomes possible just to add or subtract one
side from the other while using cos (cosine) or sin (sine) values. Just super easy and who can't do "Super Easy", right?
Could you check ruggerodk's and my math in the Impact and rotational speed thread? I don't think we arrived at the right numbers for his leg/foot pendulum thingie. Thanks.

http://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/viewt ... 342f6b74d3