Grease power

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Re: Grease power

Post by preoccupied »

connectivity swastika5.png
Proof of concept worked on this drawing but the bad construction I had bent out of place and I have to make another one. What makes it work is that you make the lifter weight heavier. I'll try to do a better job on my next build of this. I'll measure it so it's efficient but apparently it doesn't need to be perfectly efficient, it just can't break. Undried Elmer's glue is not very stable. Also it would be useful to have a loop instead of a straight rod for the pulleys so that he string doesn't escape and I don't have a way to make that unless I tie a string around it also and use a straight rod and I guess I'll do that then on the next build. Does anybody else want to build one? I'll race you. But I don't have a camera that will load video to my computer. So when I complete it you will have to take my word for it.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

david star wheel.png
Using the Star of David as a symmetrical shape I have a wheel that shifts weights using pulleys that is continuously overbalanced. The issue with building this design is I need a chamber to hold cylindrical weights which I don't have much tools for. So I'm sticking with my pop sickle stick swastika wheel which would be slower driven because it will begin shifting near its null overbalanced state. The swastika wheel even though I have a really crooked unmeasured one right now after the glue dries should work fine but it will be slower. The Star wheel though would be continuously overbalanced once built because it shifts in two spots on the falling side of the wheel. So one spot is already overbalanced before shifting the next one. It's continuously overbalanced on the Star of David symmetry for this design of an overbalanced wheel.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

octagon wheel.png
This uses the geometry that I remember from Bessler's diary too that I paid 5 billion dollars for when I was a kid. It's just like the swastika but it's closed in with the boxes and in this one like the one I tried for the Star of David symmetry has two section overbalanced at once making it continuously overbalanced. So this pulley manipulation is continuously overbalanced and requires no special chamber with a ramp like the star of David one. It will run smoothly with no interruptions. I would like to construct this one right away with pop sickle sticks but I have an issue with my glue. I have some Elmer's glue but it's not working like it should. It takes too long to dry and it might be a knock off that I bought off of the internet a long time ago. It might be fake glue that just barely it, or Elmer's glue is like this, I don't remember it being like this. But it's being bad glue right now. My bad glue is stopping me from building a little prototype of this and the Swastika version. I don't have a camera that can load images onto my computer right now so when I complete one of these wheels, the swastika or this octagon version I won't be able to show it right away so you will just have to take my word for it on how it does.
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

I'm just checking with you Jon. Do you realize that dreams are not memories and can you tell the difference?
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

There was a diary that I bought that I had in my house in Oregon when I lived there as a kid at a super young age. It was wrapped in cling wrap and put on a shelf I think. The diary said something like in German that you have two squares that make up an Octagon and you can draw a circle just as a guide and you can draw cross bars. I found the swastika out of that. But it also said to add right angles at the axis of the octagon but it was hard to read so I looked for what it meant. And I found my own idea after drawing extra things and looking into concepts that made gear trains that are exponentially stronger with more gears. But Bessler likely was referring to not my extra context that I produced but actual squares outside of the octagon. So this wheel is VERY close to what I remember from his early diary. Alas, I only remember bits and pieces from my memory because it was a long time ago and I had concussions between then and now and also it was in older German dialog that was not easy to understand and I don't remember what was specifically said only what I understood from it especially what I drew after I read it. I definitely had a lot of money and a bank when I was younger and a strong early childhood development with education likely from Columbia University. I'm out of contact with the bank and I'm not sure how to contact it but I know what it should be called. I had the bank running under its own management and it gives money to the Military regularly without needing to contact me because of its immense property.

My wheel here is being built right now out of pop sickle sticks and two sections are overbalanced at once so as one section closes it remains continuously overbalanced from the previous section and should be continuously overbalanced wheel. I was actually very young when I read Bessler's diary but I got bored with it and was going to look into more of it later but I'm out of contact with that house because I think my mother at the time wanted to buy her own house and I moved in there with her but I'm not sure what happened actually.

Anyways based on what I feel and I remember drawing from description from his diary this wheel that looks like an eight sided flower made of squares is likely the base of his early perpetual motion machine and not the swastika but the swastika is similar thing you can get out of his description because that is what I got out of it at first when I was a little kid. If all I remember from this diary is that he wanted to draw an octagon with right angles or some interpretation like that from what I saw in German then and he could have been literally saying put squares on the octagon and it would have made sense to him in his language era. The fact is this is a good Bessler wheel design. Maybe I don't give it justice because I am not a good technical drawer. The build that I'm doing for it is a little different than what I drew. It's the same pulleys but I screwed a hole in the square only to put a string through but I haven't gotten to that part yet and I plan to tape some paper between the swinging weights to keep them from tangling. A screen.

EDIT: I did draw the strings going into the wrong spots somehow in the drawing that I posted. It just goes to show how bad I am at drawing. It will be overbalanced in two sections if drawn correctly. I must have put the string one square too far... No wait I did draw it correctly. Haha i second guessed myself.
Last edited by preoccupied on Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

The concept that makes this work is the boxes outside of the circle. So when Bessler said right angles to the axis in his German he must have meant Squares around a circle. The more squares the more continuously overbalanced it is. With 8 squares in the octagon shape there is two squares on the falling side which is overbalanced, leaving one continuously overbalanced as the wheel turns. But if you had 100 boxes or 32 boxes numerous additional boxes would be continuously overbalanced, all you have to do is take the weight on the ascending side when it begins to shift and connect it to a box further away than usual and the more boxes there are the further you can stretch the pulley to a further away box.

I'm about to apply a screen or paper wall to my octagon wheel, which it is just a bunch of pop sickle sticks and floss tying pennies inside the inside corner of the boxes. It looks like a big flower with square pedals. This paper wall will separate the light weights which I have already attached from the heavier weights which I will put on the other side of the screen.

"Weights applied force in boxes around a circle." -Johann Bessler translated to English.
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

octagon wheel3.png
This is an improved version. While the other one would work, and I worked on making a pop sickle stick prototype, the little drill bit holes I made were too tight. I was able to get the floss through it but there was too much friction. My plan is to build this drawing by just stabbing holes through a poster board foam and drawing the thing on the poster board as accurately as I can. Then I can make the floor that the weights sit on on the falling side by placing some paper there glued to the poster board or a pop sickle stick stack glued to paper, the paper to keep the weight from sliding off of the pop sickle stick stack. So in this one it looks like the weight will fall basically straight down when it lifts the red string or at a 45 degree angle so it would be about 1.3 more weight than the other or something. Math, am I right? I don't know about my math. If the weight is going down 45 degrees and needs to lift a weight up how much more weight does the heavier weight have to be? That is math. I am not going to think about it too hard right now and it's funny because this is probably Bessler's wheel and I don't know the answer off of the top of my head to this math variable. How heavy does my heavier weight have to be? Fletcher you probably don't need a simulation to figure that one out. I drew the horizontal position slightly to the right for the heavier weight. It would actually start out all of the way to the left of the box instead of what I drew.
Last edited by preoccupied on Tue Feb 27, 2024 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

different3.png
octagon wheel4.png
Thinking about how I will put string through poster board this made sense to me. I put the string through the board and on the other side I reroute it to lift the weight in a different position indicated by colors in the pictures I drew.

If the heavy weight is heavy enough it will pull out the lighter weight. The green position in the eight sided version would be pulling up a weight almost in free fall so the disadvantage it has by being suspended would perhaps make a partial lift. But the red stage the heavy weight is in free fall and would surely be able to pull the weight all of the way out with a heavier weight lifting the weight to the side.
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

octagon wheel10.png
Below and above the central horizontal position the lighter weight will be pushed towards an overbalanced position. This should be true if more squares are added too. The weights move in unison they are connected on both sides. The heavier weight shifts the lighter weight. I can probably tape pennies to floss and punch holes in poster board to make this work. One side would have the heavy weights and the other side would have the lighter weights different sides of the poster board and the floss/string would just go through the board to the other end and attach to the weight. No wait I got my orientation wrong. When I build this the weights would be on one side and the string would rearrange itself on the other side. Right!

There might be an improvement to this. For example the heavy weight could have more than one string attached to it per link and it would possibly be able to help lift another section that is more challenging but I haven't sorted that out. It might work as drawn. like the central vertical positions are very strong for the heavy weight and it might be able to help the diagonal positions. Because the diagonal positions also fully move the full length of their swing also, At this angle that I have drawn, at least. But if the weights are linked it would also effect the horizontal position. Unless there is a second large weight and it only effects in one direction. I don't know because it's hard to visualize right now. Maybe half of the diagonal positions would be able to be assisted additionally because I want to avoid assisting the position that goes into the horizontal position. Or maybe I visualized that wrong just now.
Last edited by preoccupied on Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

I see nobody is participating in my thread here. Maybe this will change your mind!

This basic concept is unique based on my drawings so far in this arrangement.
octagon wheel11.png
If you can lift one weight up and can lock it in place it will fall the full length of the wheel in that place. You can do that with two weights here drawn while on the left it falls from the topside of the square and on the right horizontal position it falls bottom side on the square. Indicated by the colored lines the string pulls from both horizontal sides to lift the top vertical squares weight. If this wheel had more boxes and the weights locked in place when lifted all of the way up then there would be MANY overbalanced positions on one side. In spite of this very neat fact, I think this wheel might work by itself and just band the weight down a little creating a thump. Bessler said he built a wheel that spun out of control, is that correct? Well if there is many overbalanced boxes it might just swing out of control because it would be constantly overbalanced. Imagine this. You pick up a lighter weight but have many overbalanced boxes. The two weights combined could be 4x the weight of the one weight being lifted but you could have 8-9 or so boxes overbalanced on the falling side of the wheel. That wheel would spin out of control and explode. To reiterate my concept, you life with two falling weights on strings drawn here on the horizontal positions left and right to lift the vertical top position up all of the way and then it could be locked in place if you wanted to to create many overbalanced positions on one side of the wheel. The only thing that I can remember from the diary that I bought for 5 billion dollars right now about Bessler's wheel is that it possibly used this octagon shape with the squares around it and that it probably had weight son strings. It might also have a simple swastika version. I don't remember the descriptions. But I drew the description which was this octagon thing and I remember that when I was drawing the descriptions before I became bored with the book and put it on the shelf wrapped in cling wrap and possibly dried a little too (I don't remember my preservation method but I did something). Somewhere in Oregon there might be a house that I owned as a kid that has billions of dollars worth of rare diaries in it and Bessler's would have been one of them. And without actually being able to review it I would like to say this is a pretty good idea based on the basic geometry that i remember drawing from it. Do you like my idea?
Tarsier79
Addict
Addict

Post by Tarsier79 »

P. Once again you have delivered an imaginitive design.

I am not sure exactly how your weight lifts at the top, I assume the whole wheel is designed to spin CCW?

I have come to believe that in energy terms, whatever energy it takes to lift the top weight will be negatively mirrored in the actuating weight. This means that without a very interesting "trick", any leveraging of weights just isn't the answer. That doesn't mean I know everything, so if you believe something, you should endeavor to either prove or disprove the basic premise of your build, by whatever means you see fit.

Next time you travel back in time, feel free to visit Bessler and pay him to see inside his wheel, or come visit me and let me know the lotto numbers...

Anyway, whatever your path, keep up the good work P.
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

Tarsier79 A weight swinging from two points can be locked in place after being lifted up. Weights locked in place will remain overbalanced and have multiple overbalanced locations if there are enough boxes. If you lock weights in place that swing from two points you can do it with one weight or any number of weights to lift the weight out of place first. In my drawing I drew two weights lifting one weight and this should require no additional boxes than drawn to have a working overbalanced wheel. If you create a wheel with extra boxes and extra overbalanced locations you are possibly going to explode the wheel because it may spin too fast or out of control getting faster and faster. If you are wondering what the prime mover is that is extra overbalanced locations. If you are wondering what the secret to it working is that is weight swinging from two points being pulled out of place and possibly locked in place. How the strings reach the top is that they route through the board and back to the other side of the board. I started doing this because I had trouble making block and tackle with pop sickle sticks and I started using foam board poster boards. As indicated in the picture by the colors of the lines the red string on the left is pulled down and it routed through the poster board board up above the weight on top and pulls the weight on top up. So does the green line on the right. So I didn't have to draw the block and tackle and it wouldn't work with block and tackle you probably need to pass it to the other side of the board. Get a little 3d with your thinking about pulleys.
johannesbender
Addict
Addict

Post by johannesbender »

https://github.com/LibreCAD/LibreCAD/re ... .2.0.2.exe

Free and open source cad software you can use.
Its all relative.
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

octagon wheel12.png
With all strings attached in this drawing, I mean I guess I could have drawn an extra string of the same color in some spots as there would actually be two strings there but the point is the four strings on the weight being lifted from the lifting weight indicated by the color, the weight is lifted by 4 other weights in which 2 weights take turns holding it in position in two different sets so four weights lift one weight.

I also posted this on twitter.
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

octagon wheel21.png
The weights shift at a new angle in this drawing. When the weight is lifted at the top, it will slightly shift back out of place on the descending side going CCW and when it does this it will pull the weight that lifted it on the bottom to the left some so all actions in these series of actions work towards overbalancing the wheel. I think that I have something to try to build now.

Sincerely,
Jon Perry