Grease power

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Re: Grease power

Post by preoccupied »

peg circle perpetual motion machine8.png
The amount of space for the weight is really small like a toothpick for a 12 foot wheel. It would have to be a toothpick with weights on both ends to be reasonable amount of weight per toothpick like a weight lifters bar with weights on both ends but a toothpick.

This wheel works by decreasing the distance the spring travels, creating a mechanical advantage between the gear train and the spring. If the wheel is 4000mm or about 12 feet the wheel will have 5mm of spring and string on a weight. It would be about 5 mm overbalanced per weight. The good thing I learned is that it doesn't matter how many weights I add as long as they are all moved by the same gear that moves 5mm. This is all true as long as I've done my math correctly. I took 5mm spring/12560mm circumference*1,000 radius lever to get 0.4. So it is over double the MA. Now if I did the math wrong and it's actually (12,560/5mm)*(1/2)=1,256 then my same design would have 1,256x MA. And actually because it's so small I feel like that might be the correct math. I might have overkill MA or I would have to have multiple weights on the same gear to get a reasonable amount of torque. Because the gear ratio and reload mechanism is what makes this work and not the weights. Do I have 1,256MA or 2x MA... with this Tiny gear distance?

The spring compresses along gear teeth along the entire 4000mm wheel which means it has 12,560mm of gear teeth to press against. And the spring travels 5mm and the pressure against the gear teeth to the wheel is 1,000mm. But 1000mm is half of the diameter of the wheel and I'm going by circumference in all of this. So perhaps I am supposed to halve it instead of by 1000mm. I don't know. If I have to times it by 1000mm or something I have 12 toothpicks with weights on them in this picture which can all reload on the same tiny gear. This is what I get for being stupid.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

peg circle perpetual motion machine9.png
If this 2000mm wheel or about 6 foot wheel, it can have about 5 inch overbalance per pair of weights while they are overbalanced on opposite of each other and have about 12x mechanical advantage on the gear train if the math is (6,280circumferece path/250spring distance)*(1/2) which should be enough to compensate the spring. The spring needs to flex its muscles before being rewound again by the gear train and it might be a bit stronger than the weight. So centrifugal force would help. It would pull the weight out some on the fall past the horizontal point going into diagonal. This would be where this might be a clunk when the string the weight is attached to reaches its limit or hits the ramp. I think that this might roughly be the correct measurements for a wheel but I'm not sure. If I need those little toothpick weights that would be unfortunate. The concept is simple. The gear train is a fixture and you can reduce the spring distance until you have a mechanical advantage. Then the wheel being overbalanced until it reaches a balanced position where it reloads is all that is necessary to have a working wheel because this design IS IN FACT overbalanced until it reaches a balanced position where it would then be reloaded by the spring immediately. So with no counter torque until reaching a balanced position if then there is a mechanical advantage on the gear train for the distance the spring travels, it will be able to be wound within the entire turn of the wheel nearly 360 degree turn minus some spring action time with no counter torque stopping it.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

I think that I've figured out the math logically in my head. I hope I'm right because it's also a better outcome. The spring is pressing resistance into the perimeter of the wheel where the gears meet the gear teeth through the large gear ratio. So if the gear ratio is 250/6280, I would multiply that by the lever distance the radius of the whole wheel which is 1,000mm and I would get 0.0398. I would take 1unit of weight or distance of weight overbalanced and multiple that by 0.0398 which just means that I subtract that from the unit of weight overbalance or the distance overbalanced. So I multiple the distance overbalanced by 0.96 to find the actual overbalanced amount. It just negates the first 0.04 distance overbalanced. Which means the whole worry that I have about the 1000mm lever is actually placed against a very small force because of the large gear train, it's just 0.04 overbalance of weights force. So I actually probably have a positive gear ratio that is 25x MA and 0.04x deduction in overbalance of my weights to calculate into it. Because my wheel is continuously overbalanced and then the reload mechanism automatically reloads the weights by a spring, it is probably Bessler's wheel. It over overbalanced continuously by the middle vertical crossbar in the image I drew and the diagonal cross bar from top right to bottom left and the horizontal cross bar starts balanced and moves into overbalanced position. The diagonal cross bar going from top left to bottom right is balanced where it would reload instantly by releasing the spring and the string being pulled in by the spring.

EDIT
1000/25=40mm not 0.04mm. My bad calculation.
Last edited by preoccupied on Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

peg circle perpetual motion machine12.png
A few minutes ago I posted this on Twitter. So the spring deducts distance from the overbalance of the weights like I thought in my previous post, I think. And in order for the ramp idea to work it would have to be the size of a toothpick, the weight if I calculate it correctly. I admit I did a lot of bad calculations here. But with this dual spring mechanism I increase the amount that I am overbalance around the wheel putting me in the green in overbalance with the spring being deducted from the overbalance of the wheel. So it's about 1000mm overbalance and the spring is about 650mm resistance. So I have about 350mm overbalance for the entire turn of the wheel. So will this spin out of control you might think? Well eventually the wheel will outpace the spring and the gear won't catch the spring at the appropriate time and the spring won't fully compress back to starting position. This will either make the wheel not work or cause it to slow down.
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

I'm shaking. I posted this on Twitter a few minutes ago.
overbalanced.png
The overbalanced wheel has an extra box overbalanced and the spring pulls in the weight strong enough to pull it at a 45 degree ramp only. When the wheel is turning faster and the weights aren't shifting as quickly the spring actually pulls the weight in on the left side turning CCW which is useful too. So if the wheel is turning faster the weight would be positioned inside the ramp some but then it would be at a 45 degree angle and would be able to be pulled in by the spring some. The whole orientation of this design makes sense.
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

bessler diary3.png
In my anxiety from my previous drawing, which happened to not be as good as I thought; I did spend time reflecting and remembered some experiences reading Bessler's diary when I was a kid. When I was a small boy I had strong early childhood development and got 3 doctorate degrees from Columbia University and owned a large bank with a lot of money in it that I owned by myself and didn't share with my parents. I had put out a newspaper ad asking for novel information about perpetual motion machines and offered 5 billion dollars for it. I bought Bessler's diary for 5 billion dollars then. Right now I don't know where the diaries I invested in are and I don't know how to contact my savings/personal bank. But I have been hit on the head a lot, go figure. I will post this on twitter in a few minutes, I think. This should be the solution to Bessler's wheel. The exact version Bessler's used. I think so. Please look at and analyze my design. I wouldn't mind being proved wrong. I'm still shaking a little. According to Dr. Lila Landowski anxiety is good for learning...
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

In my drawing of Bessler's wheel the blue lines are what lifts the smaller weights that are 0.7 units of weight together. There are two blue lines. The dark blue line is connected to the large 1 unit of weight weight on the top left. The bottom left heavier weight is connected to the softer light blue line. The purple lines are just what moves the bottom right heavier weight up to the wheel by the bottom left heavier weight that falls on the bottom left. The green lines are the frame mostly drawn over by all of the pulley lines. The black lines are the geometry of Bessler's, an octagon star in a circle. The red lines are a block/ramp. The red lines are needed to help lift up the weight on the bottom right and to position the bottom left weight by stopping the weight on the top left. The top left weight assists the bottom left weight in lifting the small two weights. So each small weight weighs 0.35. 1/0.35=2.8. So I need 2.85x the distance overbalanced by the small weights for the wheel to be continuously overbalanced.
A perpetual motion machine2.png
I drew light green lines showing roughly that the three overbalanced 3.5 weights are well over 3x the counterbalance of the heavy weight on the bottom right. The top left lighter weight 0.35 should immediately begin being lifted at the beginning of the turn of the wheel as drawn. It has two large weights pulling on it and it also shares the load temporarily with the bottom right large weight. After a slight turn the bottom left weight should be basically in free fall and will lift the light weight up at a 45 degree angle before reaching the 11 o'clock position. The 11 o'clock position for the small top left weight, when the weight would be pointing at 11 o'clock on a clock.

Bessler had some songs in his diary too. I made the songs into album music and published them like I did songs in other diaries as well. I think some of them are played by popular rock bands right now. Maybe this song was in his diary translated into English by me, I think.
Metalingus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6rhLTg6M7A
Last edited by preoccupied on Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
magnagravity
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by magnagravity »

Hello, Sorry if I seemed rude, I never got a chance to say the third energy - Well the whole string of what bessler used for his energy source
was an incorrect way of presenting what bessler used to power his wheel device ( Was NON-Energy )
How I presented it to John Collins was in steps - I do not have that letter any more so I will try to follow the same as before.
Note: This is only based on the drawing made showing the Bessler Wheel made in 1717 - I think - I found it on the internet -
#1 The wheel is 12 feet in diameter and about 10 inches thick - just guessing from the drawing -
There is a shaft the runs threw the center of the wheel - one end of the shaft has a rope rapped about 8 times and a box of weight
on pulleys
#2 on the other end of the shaft there is a box with 4 geared rods with numbers of 5 5 6 6 - what this shows is the wheel can not run one direction pasted 21 turns - it must reverse direction and turn backward for no more than 21 turns - Back and forth only -
#3 Primary source of power is Gravity - Note: in Physics Gravity is not termed energy it is - Non-energy - but making energy out of force -
( inside the wheel is a 2 part weights that can move back and forth that is geared to the shaft in a way that turns the shaft by
Centrifugal Force -- As the rope turn the wheel the weights inside the wheel are moved from the inner part of the wheel to the outer part of the wheel inside the wheel - Note: the faster the wheel turns the more Centrifugal force is produced -
The speed of the Centrifugal Force can produce a much greater force than gravity making it possible to turn the shaft to lift the weight 1 full turn making the rapped shaft start with 8 turns and have 9 turns on the first 1/2 cycle of the wheel
Giving a 1.125 over power ratio factor using - gravity - converting Centrifugal Force into lifting the weight higher than it started form
--- The Spring --- is also turned to a higher torque of 1 turn by the same Centrifugal Force Weights inside the Wheel ---
#4 Once the Wheel make the full cycle it comes to a stop - This is very important -- because the Centrifugal Force is no longer there -
The spring that is inside the wheel hooked to the shaft and the wheel -- now turn backward - moving the weights inward and rotating the shaft and lifting the weight making the return travel from 8 turns to 9 turns making a 1.125 over power ratio factor

It is easy to do a demo of the centrifugal force -- get a string put equal weights on each end of the string - hang one end through your fingers the other end spin, once it spins fast enough the centrifugal force will lift the hanging one through your fingers
Showing the gravity is over come by the centrifugal force -- this method could be reproduce inside the bessler wheel design --

If you understand this concept you can understand that if bessler used the method: The wheel totally worked,

I just thought you would may find this interesting, There are more that likely many of options that will not work, maybe this one may work, ( it works in my Head ) What more do you need?

By the way keep this to yourself, you would not want to be in my shoes. Tom Wlazlak aks magnagravity aka Mr. Tom aka EttCM aka Dr. Wlazlak aka The unknown comic. ps. I have lots of drawing and things but can not put them on this forum - the dam thing don't work for me.
If you would like to see some of my drawings and work, visit - Magnet Universe forum - you will find them there - not me of course -
just things left behind. Fun Stuff
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

I got an idea from what you were saying magnagravity. If you have something that pulls at a leverage from centrifugal force outwards that leaves the center of the wheel on a gear teeth, then maybe it can take turns falling back to the center under the force of gravity later and possibly rotate under leverage the same way. It would probably be an uneven swastika like thing where swastikas spin out to the rim and then take turns falling straight down into the center. While the wheel itself wouldn't get faster or maybe it would get slower as the swastikas leave the center of the wheel the turning of the swastikas does some kind of work on the gear teeth.

Moving on,
A perpetual motion machine3.png
connectivity swastika3.png
In my drawing of the solution to Bessler wheel I accidentally tangled the strings together such that it wouldn't work. But what I had was these two separate Bessler wheel designs put together. They both work independently but I thought they would work better together but they contradict each other.

I used the connectivity of the pulleys on the swastika for what appears to be a possible overbalanced wheel as well. I had to use two sets of weights because using all of the pulleys on the same weights contradicted themselves.
magnagravity
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by magnagravity »

Could you simplify the drawing show the Centrifugal force on one drawing
and show the offset weight on a second drawing
use a third drawing to show the linkages between the offset weights and the centrifugal force system
note: you can see the whole effect, because you know how it works in your head,
All I am seeing is a bunch of lines and dots and it not making a lot of sense to me.

it's called multi layer drawings each drawing is the part of one drawing laid on top of another making the whole drawing as one
using this method one can look at each part of a system in use and make the connections of how one part work with the others
Sort of like a breakdown assembly drawing on a machine.

Thanks - hope this is helpful for your working on this technology.
Tom
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

I actually wasn't drawing a wheel meant to use centrifugal force. It's just pulleys being pulled down by the weights and shifting either a shaft with weights on it or in the swastika design it shifts the weights to the side. It's a gravity pulley design that I drew and it's color coded so you can see the different pulleys.

I have a much more interesting things that I just worked on. I have a gear manipulation that borders on a discovery potentially. I have been trying to in my design with the ramp use the circumference of the wheel to wind a gear train against a tiny spring distance, to reload that spring and the spring is supposed to reset the weight. I manipulate the gears such that the circumference of the wheel is moving in the opposite direction. I placed a fixed gear with its own axle against the circumference of the wheel and had it move in the opposite direction than it would normally by reverse gear method. I then had a new circumference further out that is moving in the opposite direction as the gear would be being wound on as the wheel turns. I gained an additional advantage by doing this. So my original designs required a very small spring path but now I can make the spring path larger if I use this gear manipulation which would make a real world build more feasible and would be beneficial to the torque of the wheel for its wheel size. So both the new circumference and the gear make a difference in the advantage. I multiply the speed of the gears by the new circumference to get the new distance the gear is wound on. And then I multiply by the old radius, the original wheel further in towards the center near the axle. That radius times the gear ratios. This convenience comes from the fact that the outer wheels serve as nothing more than a conveyor belt of distance and not what the gear is resisting. The gear is resisting the original wheel in the center in red by the gear ratio against the conveyor belts.
gear manipulation.png
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

The circumference vs the gear distance times 8 springs for 8 weights for my overbalanced wheel to work.
gear manipulation3.png
If the gear manipulation uses a gear that has a small gear attached to a larger gear to make a high gear ratio. that connects to the circumference of a wheel further out. It seems to be more effective when the small gear that is attached to the large gear is near the same size as the original circumference. My over unity that I get almost doubles when the small gear on the gear ratio gear is about the same size as the original circumference. I cannot I don't think use a small gear that is attached to a larger gear in which the small gear is more size than the original circumference of the wheel in red. Perhaps though I can use a larger outer conveyor belt wheel by connecting the red wheel to a red wheel to the side and that wheel turns the gear that would wind the spring (Not drawn). The outer conveyor belt wheel does not push resistance against itself because the gear is pushing against the conveyor which is pushing against the gear ratio against the original circumference in red. So the outer conveyor belt wheel can be any size at all or infinite size but the issue would be the gear ratio against the original circumference because the outer wheel just acts as a conveyor belt against the gear on the original red circumference. In my drawing I get 1.97x over unity from the gear manipulation if I use the spring power that I am winding.

The wheel turns against a gear ratio gear which is a gear with a small gear attached to a large gear. The larger gear on the gear ratio gear connects to an outer circumference of a wheel and that wheel acts as conveyor belt. A lever is located up around the outer conveyor belt to wind a spring on the conveyor belt. The spring pushes resistance against the conveyor belt which ONLY pushes resistance against the gear ratio gear which then pushes against the original circumference of the driving circle in red. Why does the conveyor belt wheel only push against the gear ratio gear? It's on its own axle and provides no resistance other than its circumference which pushes against the gear ratio gear.

If I use this gear manipulation I can get my ramp idea to work. Then you could wonder if Bessler really meant, weights apply force at right angles to the axis... of the ramp. when he said Weights applied force at right angles to the axis.
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

So my gear manipulation was ignoring the lever in which the gear sat on and that might be a mistake. The conveyor belt was also pushing into the main wheel by the gear ratio slower than the lever that the gear sat on. So in this gear manipulation drawing, I improved the circumference of the conveyor belt and I made it so that the spring plays resistance against the main wheel through the gear ratio gear faster than it would apply force on the lever. This should force the mechanism to only respond to the gear ratio gear and NOT the lever on which the gear sits. Because the gear ratio would strike the main wheel in red first because it is faster even though everything is touching instantaneously the gear ratio is faster at inputting energy in its speed. This gear manipulation has 5x over unity if the gear ratio applies resistance to the main wheel in the center and not he lever on which the gear is sitting on.
gear manipulation6.png
The outer wheel conveyor is moving 0.25 speed in the opposite direction so it only uses 1.25 of its circumference per turn of the wheel to coil the spring making the circumference 2,355. With a spring distance to coil of 15 that's 2355/15=157 gear ratio and 150radius wheel/157=0.9664. Then it applies force to the main wheel and only the main wheel through the gear ratio gear of 1/2 to get 0.4777 pressure. If there wasn't this gear arrangement it would be 300 diameter regular wheel in red with 15 spring distance to coil the spring for 300*3.14=942circumference and 942/15spring distance=62.8 gear ratio and 150radius/62.8=2.338. 2.338/0.4777 pressures=5x over unity compared to what the spring would normally be able to coil.

The pressure shouldn't even touch the lever that the spring sits on. Because the gear ratio is hitting the main red wheel faster it should only go by the gear ratio pressure. The lever that the spring sits on shouldn't be physically touching the main wheel when the spring resists pressure against it.
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

connectivity swastika4.png
My swastika and pulleys drawing is supposed to be a combination of these two drawings. I messed up my mix of them together in my previous post of the same drawing. As you can see if the weights are strong enough that load the other weight into position they would have a good about 90 degree turn overbalanced and it only needs to be 45 degree overbalanced because you can use to swastikas half turned on each other. It might seem retarded, that this is an overly simple perpetual motion machine and an obvious pull on a famous symbolism but it's probably Bessler's wheel because what I remember from his diary is instructions on how to draw the structure using a octagon geometry and he was just describing how to draw a swastika and position pulleys on it so that you could see it can be overbalanced. This is Bessler's wheel and it's so stupid. I have better ideas than this that are more dangerous and just as real. Anybody who makes a prototype of this will realize that it works. It's simple easy to understand and do not use it to produce work because you will in fact cool the core of the planet and begin killing the entire human race. I mean it. This is a death sentence to the planet and its life. I believe I remember understanding this as a kid and that is the reason that I experimented with artificial gravity to see if using a gravity wheel would be dangerous. I think that I concluded that it would cool the core of the planet. It's easy to test that this wheel would work. Harder is making artificial gravity because I can't replicate my own work because I was hit on the head but take my word for it. You do not want to use this for energy around the world.
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

I am going to try to make a wheel out of pop sickle sticks. I found someone with a drill bit that would let me drill holes in the pop sickle sticks by hand. What I have as resources is tacks, pop sickle sticks, Elmer's glue, floss, drill bit, rivets and pennies. I'm just going to use the rivets as a rod or axle I think. The drill bit is actually not big enough to fit he rivet in the hole on the pop sickle stick.

So I will take the potential energy from the weight falling in trajectory from the top to the bottom of its trajectory and make the swastika on the right with the yellow strings in the drawing if I can because that would be easier to make with pop sickle sticks. It works because it is hanging on two points on a symmetrical shape. It could be done with other shapes like the Star of David too but I don't want to glue that many pop sickle sticks together. The weights act in pairs or it wouldn't work because one weight pulls and the other weight is pulled. It has a good 90 degrees that it will be overbalanced and the next weights begin shifting before reaching the end point of that 90 degrees overbalanced. It should be a nice steady gravity wheel driven by weights. This being likely the description that I remember from Bessler's diary that I paid 5 billion dollars for when I was a kid. Keep in mind that I do believe that if I am successful that it likely means that my other recollection as a kid is correct also, that I invented experiments for artificial gravity and concluded that heat played a role in gravity and that the Earth would be cooled if gravity wheels are used for energy.

In fact, all theft from heat going into the dirt would effect Earth's rotation. If the planet cools because we remove heat from the dirt and underground and into the sky it will slowly kill us all. And the gravity wheels by uneven trades of forces without changing the mass on the planet will cool the core using gravity. Since what I discovered with artificial gravity was that heat is spent to manipulate or create gravity, the planet will spin and there will be more gravity and heat is spent to do this. The Earth collects heat from the sun and its own gravitational pressure that creates heat. Because buoyancy exists because elements become more dense have greater mass and fall below lighter elements when colder. But in the dirt heat goes in all directions evenly and concentrates in the conic volume in the center of the sphere creating molten hot magma. Then the volume of magma allows heat to rise creating a cooler central core that is a semi solid. So the Earth's core should have a crust, a magma and a semi solid center because of buoyancy and thermal conductivity by itself. And the heat from the core should come from collected heat from the sun and gravitational pressure. If there is some nuclear decay it's probably not as much of an effect as what I've mentioned, but I know the fairy tale thinking physicists out there like to think it's the only source of heat. I was Sir Isaac Newton as a time traveler and this is not my first rodeo dealing with stupid scientific ideas. But lets be honest; I am the ultimate stupid right now. I dug into pop sickle sticks for a while not knowing how to make a hole just stabbing at it with various things until I realized that drill bits existed. I am the epitome of brain malfunction. You're getting something of value out of me, if you do, only because it's engraved in my memory and not because I even have basic understanding of most science or the ability to think at all after my many concussions. My education and my logic is in shambles.