Reinventing Milkovic's Pendulum

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Da Ewe
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Reinventing Milkovic's Pendulum

Post by Da Ewe »

This is a concept I've talked some with robinhood46 and thx4 about. It is Milkovic's pendulum reinvented.
When it works perpetually it is a new invention. This would be an excellent example of showing how math
allows for perpetual motion. And there is more than one way with this concept.
If those 2 individuals are interested in working with me on an invention, I'll show them the simpler design.
And this would also show how f(y) = ∫ a sinø + b and f(x) = ∫ a cosø + b can be used to realize potential
energy. There is a really neat trick with something like this. My familiarity with science and math allows
me to "see" it.
Just an FYI, you can see what I'm building, a "simpler" design still requires a lot of work.
Attachments
Reinventing Milkoc's Pendulum.png
Da Ewe
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: Reinventing Milkovic's Pendulum

Post by Da Ewe »

@robinhood46, thx4 wanted to exclude you from this after he said at overunity.com the 3 of us could work together.
I think he wanted me to give it to him so he could say he did it. How very American of him. Couldn't show his
grandchildren that working with people is good. And yet France rolled over for Germany while Norway and Russia
resisted.
It is strange how people want to be "The Man". Hitler was "The Man" and now Putin is. And JUBAT, have another
drink with Walt Cee because you guys are "The Man". I'm not Ukraine.
Last edited by Da Ewe on Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

Ah you hit 2 of my triggers. I don't have much of a problem with breakfast swigs.
thx4
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by thx4 »

To avoid giving you extra power of nuisance, you just became an enemy, I can't see the moron in you anymore 😊
The world is perfect.
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

Lol no problem. Let it be known my reply was directed at Da Ewe. I'll back off a bit on the nuisance commentary. :)
thx4
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by thx4 »

JUBAT wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:06 pm Lol no problem. Let it be known my reply was directed at Da Ewe. I'll back off a bit on the nuisance commentary. :)
Lol, Sorry, I'm talking to the other crazy guy 😊
The world is perfect.
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

I wish we could reply to individual messages so this didnt happen. All well and good! Im sobered up now so off I go looking for more Da Ewe quotes to drink to. :)
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

The Unction of a Function @ its Junction

Post by WaltzCee »

Da Ewe wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:55 pm This is a concept I've talked some with robinhood46 and thx4 about. It is Milkovic's pendulum reinvented.
When it works perpetually it is a new invention. This would be an excellent example of showing how math
If those 2 individuals are interested in working with me on an invention, I'll show them the simpler design.
And this would also show how f(y) = ∫ a sinø + b and f(x) = ∫ a cosø + b can be used to realize potential
energy. There is a really neat trick with something like this. My familiarity with science and math allows
me to "see" it.
Just an FYI, you can see what I'm building, a "simpler" design still requires a lot of work.
The myopic 2 dimensional Pythagorean understanding needs revision before it can remotely describe the inate beauty of perpetual motion.
  • a^2 + b^2 + z^-2 = c^2
How might one resolve this expression? What is zee answer?

Let your little engines dwell upon this matter, examine one another's exhaust. Get in touch with your inner dog.
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: The Unction of a Function @ its Junction

Post by UbWe »

WaltzCee wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 10:07 pm
Da Ewe wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:55 pm This is a concept I've talked some with robinhood46 and thx4 about. It is Milkovic's pendulum reinvented.
me to "see" it.
The myopic 2 dimensional Pythagorean understanding needs revision before it can remotely describe the inate beauty of perpetual motion.
  • a^2 + b^2 + z^-2 = c^2
How might one resolve this expression? What is zee answer?

Let your little engines dwell upon this matter, examine one another's exhaust. Get in touch with your inner dog.

Walt, you and your friends have a very Nazi attitude. Otherwise you and Alan would've been told to check your attitudes.
Fletcher, enjoy your friends. They rid you of your problem.
Last edited by UbWe on Thu Jul 27, 2023 10:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

What you need to do is stop stalking me and mentioning my name.
Walter Clarkson
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

WaltzCee wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 10:48 pm What you need to do is stop stalking me and mentioning my name.
Is this how you and Alan get little boys to go to your homes? You can teach them how to be good little boys, right?
You and Alan speak for John Collins and Scott Ellis. You've never been banned and neither of you have built anything.
waltzcee, I think for you and other forum members who supports this, it is gratifying sexual molestation.
My Bessler build works, all I'll be able to say is that the innuendo was "pure" sexual molestation. Why nobody has any
work to show, that's simply what this forum is about. From my perspective, my being the problem because I build and
discuss Bessler's work, I'm only the problem if why you are here just like Alan is the reason for the forum. You're looking for sexual gratification.
When you post to me the way you do, it is sexual molestation. Pythagorean's Theorem has nothing to do with perpetual
motion. At the same time it is you molesting me. Anyone familiar with math knows what his theorem is about. Just you wanting
to molest me. That's like I keep hearing "quit being a jerk towards me". Why should I allow myself to be molested if I want to
discuss Bessler's Wheel? And what were you discussing? Something that has nothing to do with me.
Last edited by UbWe on Thu Jul 27, 2023 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

UbWe wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 11:08 pm
WaltzCee wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 10:48 pm What you need to do is stop stalking me and mentioning my name.
Is this how you and Alan get little boys to go to your homes? You can teach them how to be good little boys, right?
  • I'm totally ignoring you. Why do you want to stalk me & defame my character?
Walter Clarkson
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

WaltzCee wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 11:19 pm
UbWe wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 11:08 pm
  • I'm totally ignoring you. Why do you want to stalk me & defame my character?
Do you know child molesters say the same thing? And yet you and Alan can't be banned. Go figure while I'm banned for pursuing Bessler's work.
People will wonder why.
Last edited by UbWe on Thu Jul 27, 2023 11:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

Do you know child molesters say the same thing?
I didn't know that. I'll take your expert opinion on the matter.

Now, stop talking to me.
Also, stop violating my copyright.
Last edited by WaltzCee on Thu Jul 27, 2023 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Walter Clarkson
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

WaltzCee wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 11:48 pm
Do you know child molesters say the same thing?
I didn't know that. I'll take your expert opinion on the matter.

Now, stop talking to me.
Also, stop violating my copyright.
Are you Alan Bauldree as well? And if you can't have my life you're going to kill me? You can try and any more I know I will need to buy
myself a firearm. You might come to my home because I said no to you. And you did tell me that no one ever tells you no. And after 18
years of being stalked, After all waltzcee, you're an anonymous poster who knows both Alan and Ralph.
Why you're not banned. They know who you are. The question remains, if John Collins didn't want Bessler's Wheel to be realized and people
who never build are never banned, why the forum? And waltzcee, I think you're Alan as well but it doesn't matter because you don't build.
Instead you dominate me because you're horny. That's all it is and that's okay because of the voyeurs in this forum who like watching it.
That's about all it is. The lack of work proves this. People would rather watch you molest me than have people visit this forum and discuss
Bessler's work. That's okay because this forum is a reflection of orpheus.org. Apparently it's serving its purpose after all and you molesting me is it.

p.s., Alan, remember when you told me to remove my copyright? You know what the law requires. Multiple usernames and not banned. Why?
You don't build. Just think Alan, I'll need to move out of the U.S. to get away from you. You love molesting me. I'm better than your wife and everyone supports you. You'll be famous Alan. Everyone supported you while you molested me year after year. Their families will know they enjoyed the show.
14 years later and you're still saying I have to do what you say while forum owners, moderators and members support you.
Attachments
copyright.png
Last edited by UbWe on Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:25 am, edited 2 times in total.