Conservation of Momentum

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Da Ewe
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Conservation of Momentum

Post by Da Ewe »

Conservation of momentum is an accepted law in science.
For a collision occurring between object 1 and object 2 in an isolated system, the total momentum of the two objects before the
collision is equal to the total momentum of the two objects after the collision. That is, the momentum lost by object 1 is equal to
the momentum gained by object 2.
https://www.physicsclassroom.com/class/ ... -Principle

With what I am building and what Bessler and Aldo Costa https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsBplmMDcRQ built, the
machine and the Earth are the isolated system. The total energy between the machine and the Earth does not change. Momentum
is neither created nor destroyed. What was stated by the physics classroom is an example, it simply states that when momentum
from one body is transferred to another body that the total momentum between those 2 bodies does not change.

With what Reidar Finsrud built, he used magnets. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QbjPDOh9_Q
And if I am successful then no working machine will have been built by a pure English speaking person. This forum
would be an example of why AB Hammer is the best that pure English speaking people have to offer.
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Re: Conservation of Momentum

Post by preoccupied »

Aldo Costa and Reidar Finsrud did not create perpetual motion machines. Anybody can learn new languages. I spoke over 10 languages when I was super young before my concussions or at least I tried to voice act my products in that many languages for my investment bank. I think it's very rare nowadays for someone to go through school and not learn a second language. Right now I only speak English. If you invent a perpetual motion machine it will violate the conservation of momentum and the conservation of energy. I know how to make some thing fly with spinning weights. Does that violate the conservation of momentum too? I don't think so based on what you shared from physics classroom website.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

Da Ewe wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 4:03 pm And if I am successful then no working machine will have been built by a pure English speaking person. This forum
would be an example of why AB Hammer is the best that pure English speaking people have to offer.
So it is about who is the best.
  • How does language factor into this?
  • What if you're not successful?
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

So far we're making good progress on the next bottle of rum.

I need clarification of your statement: " ...pure English speaking people have to offer."

Is your word 'pure' meant to describe the English language or English people? For your list of descriptors leading up to "people" - it's hard to tell what you're trying to purify.
Last edited by JUBAT on Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.