Preparing To Go "Full Bessler".

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Re: Preparing To Go "Full Bessler".

Post by WaltzCee »

gravitationallychallenged wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 2:36 am No one will ever know if his design goes full Bessler because his clues were so vague.
Hear, here! I object to this is incredibly rational idea!! Anything that would work is Bessler's wheel! Anything!

On second thought, maybe not. :-)

ETA
Curiosity & questions
https://besslerwheel.com/forum/viewtopi ... 6&start=30
Last edited by WaltzCee on Tue May 09, 2023 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
bruno
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by bruno »

forse ho trovato un sistema di ruota unidirezionale che potrebbe funzionare; il principio è quello del video "ECCEZZION" con una inclinazione diversa (figura); la grande ruota interna non è più necessaria; servono solo due rampe 1 e 2; il peso sollevato B si alza con un percorso calcolato in verticale molto minore di quello che scende A; alla fine dei due movimenti che avvengono in contemporanea la ruota si trova leggermente sbilanciata nella direzione voluta e il tutto prosegue per inerzia. I rimanenti pesi nella parte inferiore sono bloccati con la stessa inclinazione di C
Fra qualche giorno pubblicherò disegni dettagliati in scala nei miei interventi "curiosità e domande".
Buona giornata da Bruno
Attachments
super Penny.PNG
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

ArchCalc wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 12:50 am This should be the Bessler theme song.

https://youtu.be/5_YsQu5tKEE
Ecclesiastes 3: wrote: - To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.

© by God Almighty circa before the foundation of the Earth.
Last edited by WaltzCee on Tue May 09, 2023 2:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Walter Clarkson
gravitationallychallenged
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by gravitationallychallenged »

That theme song is probably what Bessler was screaming at his non-runners when they failed. I think a successful wheel can be built that coincides with most of Bessler's clues but to know if it was the exact same design? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKQ9--_ZgB4
Last edited by gravitationallychallenged on Tue May 09, 2023 11:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"...it is a mere question of time when men will succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheelwork of Nature."
Nikola Tesla
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

That is a super good theme song for Bessler's wheel! "It's impossible!" The song just sounds so good.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

preoccupied wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 7:28 pm If you can make a series of gears that can produce greater and greater leverage like I can
. .. .. ..
he he he he
ho ho ho ho ho ho
ha ha ha ha

oh my that was good
tell us another one
Walter Clarkson
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

andyblues
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by andyblues »

Jubat i feel for you and respect your honesty and only wish to support your decision, however i have to remind you of Rocky and his research which really is a fine piece of research claiming it has been done by others how have been taken out in history to keep the secret away from public attention people no longer really want to think they would rather repeat what they have been told or claim even if some one did do it they would never allow it to get out there, well they the ruling class can no longer stop it for the first time in history we have a chance to change the world for the better create a frame work for a new order based on communities making the policies and decisions for them selves which i think we all would love to see only the developement of this kind of tech will that possibility be possible and i feel you understand this ,so when you think you have wasted your life just remember you were always uniting for a better future for us all and there was no waste of time just the opposite you built massive skills and have run out of steam but that does not mean its over, what if some one did figure it out would you not go straight out and replicate it just so others could not say it is trickery, i think you would and i know i would so be at piece you have worked hard and the admiration you desearve may not be there at present and may never come but i respect your efforts and your feelings because i relate to them in a big way but the song is only over when the fat lady sings as the say , so please take solice in these words of comfort you are a good man who has still the ability to co develope if you wish and this time you have given is worth so much more than what you have lost our children need examples of tenacity and unconditional love of creation and co creation this is our future and you have contributed hugely all around you , i hope this in someway helps and does not come across as condisending thats my mistake if it does and not my intent take acre and keep sharing i really respect the truth theres too little around ,take care Andy
only by making mistakes can you truly learn
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

Dupe post
Last edited by JUBAT on Wed May 10, 2023 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

Your kind words are appreciated andyblues. I'm gonna end up dying without knowing the answer as are all of you and I even doubt John Collins knows the answer. I'd love to be wrong, but I really don't think I am. He won't ever give it away because it would kill his off bessler book sales. At least John isn't a huckster.

Sitting here giving thought to the wheel, I'm wondering if it works with some kind of a shifting axle. Bessler said it would rotate without weights...just no power. The hammer guys are kind of pointing to that idea of thumping the axle back repeatedly. Might be worth looking into again. But then again, if it isn't going to be solved in my lifetime, why bother?

I like definitives and I like being right so giving up on the hope of the wheel being solved in my lifetime makes me happier than a pile of failed kinetic art and a lifetime of failures and regrets.
Gill Simo
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Gill Simo »

I must suggest to you JUBAT, with all due respect, that you give your head a real good wobble & from there apply the sounder rationale that inevitably results.
Bessler makes it perfectly clear that his device operates perpetually due to weights engaging in a motion adhering to a Principle of PM.
Lack of understanding...of imagination...of sheer will & desire, leads most everyone to seek this motion, this Principle of PM within the Principles of mass acting around an axle.
We all know those Principles perfectly well enough to know that they deny any possible PM...but lost for any easy/obvious avenues beyond them, we deem ourselves as having no option but to continue to prove, over & over again, over millenia, that the Principles of mass around an axle always hold firm....we never can do more than confirm this Truth each & every way we might try.
This particular Quest is unique in that everything you know is a hindrance...dare apply it & the only possible result is equal exposure of your ignorance.
I think it was yourself who earlier in this thread mentioned `Might as well draw a straight line on a blank piece of paper`
I would insist that that's a bit too much info for a starting point in this instance....a blank piece of paper is preferable, along with a blank mind...open to every possible avenue, free of prejudice.
We seek to become enlightened to a motion...the Principle motion of which Bessler speaks...& the path to this enlightenment requires a mind game of serious proportion.
We can't apply what we already know to what we know in order to know something more than what we already know....that's a clear nonsense.
That nothing can exist before it is first imagined holds sway here...very firmly.
There are enough dots within Bessler's accounts to be able to imagine a way to perhaps join those dots...weights that can never find their CofG, theory of excess weight, to name just two.
Just suspend all belief & construct another, entirely anew...ain't easy but it's the only way where Enlightenment is the goal.
Tread this path of utter ignorance & anyone doing so has a possibility of success....that's infinitely more possibility than anyone applying what they `know`...which has & will forever have, zero possibility.
Last edited by Gill Simo on Fri May 12, 2023 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Everything you know will always equal the sum of your ignorance"
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

Gill Simo wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 4:11 pm ...
Just suspend all belief & construct another, entirely anew...ain't easy but it's the only way where Enlightenment is the goal
You have captured the nature of 'The Quest'.

Regards
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

mickegg wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 5:58 am What we are trying to do with limited resources is no less worthy.
There is truth in your reasoning.

All the Best
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed
ArchCalc
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by ArchCalc »

Bad news. I'm trying to coordinate 8 wheels inside the outer wheel.
Very difficult to find a way...
Nothing works yet when all together. The compartments are important I feel.
Tarsier79
Addict
Addict

Post by Tarsier79 »

Sounds like you are trying to use CF. The only reason I can think of to put another wheel inside the main wheel.... Could just be my tunnel vision.