Hitch Your Horse in Front

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

FYI, Views

Post by UbWe »

With Bessler's Wheel, the #! issue is giving him credit. It'd be easy enough to steal his work because no one has a clue. At the same time I
have my build and I think there are 2 things to consider. Who is the right kind of person? Also, should people be allowed to have their own opinion?
The 3rd Reich is an example of what can happen when those 2 things come first.
With Bessler, this might be his most important statement which to us is a clue; Except for a small change in the external dimensions of the wheel for raising weights (or so-called "running wheel"), I have organized everything together in accordance with those structures of the previous machine which I had broken to pieces. These small changes occurred by chance and do not need to be defended.

I might actually to a degree explain that. And this means understanding what I said in my previous post. Things people need to know. I can't prove
Bessler built a working perpetual motion machine. I'm not him. The best that I can do is to show that his drawings, writings and his Maschinen Tractate
allow for when he said;
NB. May 1, 1733. Due to the arrest, I burned and buried all papers that prove the possibility. However, I have left all demonstrations and experiments, since it would be difficult for anybody to see or learn anything about a perpetual motion from them or to decide whether there was any truth in them because no illustration by itself contains a description of the motion; however, taking various illustrations together and combining them with a discerning mind, it will indeed be possible to look for a movement and, finally to find one in them."

- Johann Bessler, first page of Maschinen Tractate

If you're willing to learn then it's there to be found. Although I think he omitted his "peacock's tail" from all of his drawings. Did I say omit? I mean he left
out or forgot to add. What do words really mean any way? His initial statement about his triumphant wheel requires us to ask ourselves, how did he break his wheel? He said he broke it apart. Did he mean he disassembled it or took it apart? How to know what he meant?
And this is where both math and mechanics align like Mars when it goes retrograde. The Earth has passed it and it appears to be reversing its orbit. So
words do matter and with Bessler's writings it will be necessary to consider a few or in this case 1 possibility.
It's okay because I might want to irrigate Montana. Sustainable farming might be needed and with drought in the U.S. along with aquifers going dry, it
might be necessary.
And why does all of this matter? People say this forum isn't what it used to be? The green dot system killed it. And with what I'm doing, I get views on
both YouTube and Instagram. If I show Bessler's statement functioning which means the wheel rotates while 2 weights are lifted then I'll probably
drive traffic in this direction. I have 2 shorts, one on YouTube and one on Instagram, both over 1,000 likes or views. Instagram got the likes.
And if people decide to check out this forum and it's toxic, then they won't come back. And with me, I'm getting ready to finish trimming the tabs for my build. It's that once I add a hoist to my Bessler build then I can demonstrate it. And for that, the "peacock's tails" need to be finished. That's why a demonstration would get people to notice it. I simply have to show them something they haven't sen before.

p.s., I've gotten about 4,500 views on YouTube since April 13th. A short showing a "peacock's tail" works, I might get 2,000 views or more. What I haven't
said yet is can this supply Ukraine with emergency power? That could take the views even higher. And I did save the link for when I posted I will try
to explain. I'll be able to add that link in the descriptions of my videos. If you're wondering, I had people on Instagram tell me they liked it because they've never seen it before.
Attachments
Instagram 1.0.png
YouTube 1.0.png
Last edited by UbWe on Thu Jul 27, 2023 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: Hitch Your Horse in Front

Post by UbWe »

I'll quit posting in here. If walt and alan want to look for little boys so they can feel like men, who says they do something
other than tell them "you're stupid". With me, I think for them they get off on it. Better than them sleeping with a woman. It's
like I'm their little boy butt I'm over 18 so it's legal like waltzcee posted. As a child they'd be evil but I'm not a child so it's okay.
I did save that post. They paraphrased Jesus.
Last edited by UbWe on Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:15 am, edited 3 times in total.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

UbWe wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 1:07 pm
ovyyus wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 7:03 am Great, you two might now have enough spare time to start your own topics and show what doesn't work.
On a strictly mathematical level, engineers know how to design planes that will stay aloft. But equations don't explain why aerodynamic lift occurs.
https://www.scientificamerican.com/arti ... n-the-air/
I'd say if I know the solution to that problem then I know the solution to Bessler's Wheel at the same time. And on a personal note, all of my siblings got married and had children. They all learned to talk in the U.S. (an English speaking country). I think my not being allowed to have a family speaks for itself.
And I think people will not find it surprising that I got banned when ab hammer said he wanted to molest me. Why I need to "quit be a jerk" towards him, then it's not sexual molestation. And ab hammer has told me that the V.A. (Veteran's Administration) has treated him for his "problem" which would
have involved their mental health professionals.
To be technically correct, when I told him that when I thought about him it made my butt hurt. He said that he would dominate me even more.
When I told him that he reminded me of the guy that molested my 2 oldest brothers he asked me if I would do what he wants. I think people
will find it disturbing that I was banned while his friends support him to this day. That is like waltzcee posting to me that the church is okay with
sodomites today.
What does that have to do with Bessler? Nothing. But that does support what ab hammer said to me and IMO was supporting ab hammer.
And with ab hammer, he said he had this same issue with his Executive Officer (2nd in command) and that the V.A. helped him 25 years later.
You guys ignored that clear warning. Your "heckling" me is IMO "conditioning" me for ab hammer. Why it is repeated that it is my attitude towards
Jubat and that I need to "quit being a jerk" towards him. That is personal and has nothing to do with the work I am doing when I am pursuing Bessler's Wheel.

And oyvvus, why planes can stay up in the air is because the Earth's orbital velocity is 7.9 kilometers per second in the troposphere (what we live in) while the Earth's mass escape velocity (the speed to leave Earth's orbit) is 11.2 kilometers per second. As a result, there is more air at higher altitudes. That is why planes can develop thrust and lift with very little air pressure. I don't think you guys will understand the science but I do consider ab hammer to be a sexual predator. His stalking me online gives me that impression.
Here is an other instance, ovyyus.
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

ovyyus wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 7:03 am Great, you two might now have enough spare time to start your own topics and show what doesn't work.
Also, I have better things to do with my time. You claim you have a lot of failures. You do that.
Walter Clarkson
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

WaltzCee wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 1:20 am
Also, I have better things to do with my time. You claim you have a lot of failures. You do that.

Alan, what you need to understand is one thing, am I right? I have builds and you've shown some from the past. And if I have
realized Bessler's Wheel, at no time will your behavior be acceptable. That would bring so much of the wrong attention on you.
You need to post in a gay forum. But what you need you will not find here. They simply won't love you for you. And Alan, if you
need to, you can say we're "friends" but you can't talk about me. It's our little secret, okay?
And Alan, if I'm successful I'll be in the news, You could tell your friends that we all have :our little secrets". Then they'll say
you knew I'd say that when I say it in an interview.
Last edited by UbWe on Fri Jul 28, 2023 1:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

<who> narcissistic ego trip is dead. The outcome was predictable and obvious to anyone with even a basic understanding of math and physics. But what's really sad is how <who> doesn't now own up to the fact he was wrong and admit that he lied. He now blames everyone and everything for his failure and has left the scene with all his devoted followers beached high and dry in the baking sun. Pathetic.
Walter Clarkson
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

ovyyus, how do you excuse James for lying? He repeatedly claimed (lied) that he already had self-running machines 20 years ago. Given his current situation it seems clear that his claim was a calculated strategy to draw in (sucker) as many people as possible. Whether he's an idiot or a fraud (what else could he be) I'm sure we shouldn't be encouraging this kind of deception.
Walter Clarkson
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

I've built more wheels and bits of wheels over the years than I care to remember. I've also built many dozens of magnetic and electrical alt-energy devices and experiments. A bit of trivia for you - back in the early 90's I was Robert Adams' (Adams Pulsed Motor/Generator) technical go-to guy and company associate. Another long story. All in the quest to uncover 'real free energy'.
Why don't you start a thread & share some of your failures?

Just sayin'.
Walter Clarkson
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

WaltzCee wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 2:06 am
I've built more wheels and bits of wheels over the years than I care to remember. I've also built many dozens of magnetic and electrical alt-energy devices and experiments. A bit of trivia for you - back in the early 90's I was Robert Adams' (Adams Pulsed Motor/Generator) technical go-to guy and company associate. Another long story. All in the quest to uncover 'real free energy'.
Why don't you start a thread & share some of your failures?

Just sayin'.

Alan, Want to see a picture of my ass? It was removed. I told my surgeon I am not gay so he removed it because he said I was.
And oyvvus will see where you want me to discuss my research and development and not my Bessler build. And since you're not
Alan, you have no builds to show. The best I can do Alan is to say "we all have our secrets". If that doesn't work for you then I'm
not sure what I can do for you.
Would it hurt you to post in a gay forum? You'd be anonymous. I can't see putting my work on Bessler's Wheel on hold for you. You
need to talk to rlortie about that. It's better if you accept that he used you and for you to post in a forum where others like yourself will
understand. I doubt you're the first guy that has happened to you and you definitely won't be the last. But I can't let you keep Bessler's
Wheel from happening. While he wasn't like you, he was different. Don't you think that people who are different need a voice?
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

UbWe wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 11:51 pm I'll quit posting in here.
. .. .. .
Liar.
Walter Clarkson
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

WaltzCee wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 3:26 am
. .. .. .
Liar.
Alan, you can't stop this forum. You need to accept that.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

WaltzCee wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 3:26 am
. .. .. .
Liar.
I guess what you told me is true. If everything isn't about you then you'll ruin it for everyone. Remember when you posted
I'm the ultimate fraud and someone must be paying me to trash perpetual motion forums like what you do? Any more I think you
and the people who tolerate your forum might be in need of counseling.
Attachments
AB Hammer Fraud.png
Last edited by UbWe on Fri Jul 28, 2023 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.