AB Hammer's Invention

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

AB Hammer's Invention

Post by UbWe »

I am so thankful that the wonderful AB Hammer taught me how to build his invention for him. He does have a family to support and at 150 kg
isn't able to skip a meal lest he starve. Let's talk about how AB Hammer is the best teacher. After all, he suffers and can barely walk, has a bad
knee and wears CPap to sleep. He has it sooo bad I feel sorry for him and yet he taught me how to build HIS invention in which he gets the
credit for it.
After all, oyvvus, waltzcee and AB Hammer all have families and I'm going to let oyvvus be my father figure. After all, he's so busy working to support
me how does he have time to understand AB Hammer's invention? He has time for his friend as his post clearly shows. That is right there with wishing
I died from cancer because I didn't want to build AB Hammer's invention.
Yes, AB Hammer's invention will have value because it is in the hands of the "right kind" of person. Я знаю ето правда. er, I mean Jeg vet at dette er sant.

This is the right way to think and to post, correct?
Attachments
Hitch Your Horse in Front Solution(1).png
oyvvus says alan bauldree should have my work.png
oyvvus wishingI died from cancer.png
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: AB Hammer's Invention

Post by UbWe »

And as Alan Bauldree told me, he should not have to work for what I have because he's a "real" American. I love Alan with all of my heart.
In fact he gets my ileostomy first. And I will love giving him everything I have. This will let the world know that as Alan Bauldree has said, he'll
teach me what it means to be an American. And he has to have the ileostomy first.
This is like my being Palestinian and him being Jewish. Some people are just born better. After all, I am heckled because as a citizen of the U.S.A.
and a disabled Veteran, I simply am not as good as non-Veterans who are "pure" Americans. And this creates a slight problem. If Alan Bauldree's
invention works, will he be able to promote sustainable farming in the U.S. to help feed his "children"? Nope, he told me I have to feed his family
(America) because he wants the world to know that the U.S. will exploit any person and/or country for what they have and leave them with nothing.
And that is what the Christian Bible teaches as well; 1 Timothy 4:8; For bodily exercise profiteth little, but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come. This simply means that the U.S. and Alan Bauldree like being scripturally correct.
Of course Rome fell because it exploited people the same way and was also a Christian empire. And the city fell when it needed water and had none.
In Alan Bauldree teaching me what it means to be an American, he hasn't considered the water shortage west of the Mississippi River. Most aquifers
are going dry and drought is becoming more common. Whens scientists speak of previous droughts, they're talking what happened during the previous
cool period and not during the Medieval Warm Period. Yet Alan has told me he will never let me have a life in the U.S. and that he'll harass me to keep others away from me so that he can claim that his emotional abuse is tough love.
And for that to work Stockholm Syndrome needs to work. But this is a white supremacist forum. If not then I would not be kept isolated from everyone by
oyvvus supporting 100% anonymous people harassing me when he knows their i.p. address. He knows what computer they're using and has told me
before that Alan Bauldree can use as many aliases as he wants to make me his wife. That is what the "heckling" is about IMO.
And in his usage it is Kristallnacht. https://www.history.com/topics/holocaust/kristallnacht This is why oyvvus said that my disability does not matter.
I am to flee or to become submissive because I'm the problem.

p.s., Just a thought. I think they know that what I'm building as Bessler's Wheel can work, why I haven't been banned. They're hoping I'll fall victim
to their abuse and I'll give them credit for showing me how I was the problem and give them credit for motivating me. Needing surgery and wanting a life
is all the motivation I need.

p.s.s., the people "heckling" me are the same person IMO (Alan Bauldree). He has successfully isolated me from everyone in this forum and other forums as well. This is what you do when you want to control a person. And since I am the only none "pure" person in this forum and the only one that is heckled, that proves discrimination. And if Alan was about perpetual motion just as with waltcee and jubat, why do they never discuss it? What are they here for? Attention maybe? They might need to be noticed by another man?
Alan, are you going to kill me if I don't love you? Stalkers tend to be that way towards their victim.
Attachments
Palestine.jpg
Last edited by UbWe on Mon Jul 24, 2023 7:21 pm, edited 7 times in total.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

Something to consider. Since I say I am building Bessler's Wheel and have an actual wheel to prove it, when I mention Bessler's clues,
why does ab hammer, waltxcee, jubat and tarsir79 not discuss them as to how they might apply to my build? Instead, I am heckled. Why?
Why does my attitude towards jubat come first? And why do those 3 people not discuss things with each other why I am wrong? I think
people will find that trying to get a person who is disabled from pursuing surgery is deeply concerning. This is what puts the focus on my
being 1/2 Norwegian and another forum member wanting me to be "personally pleasing to them" issues. If I have to be pleasing to another
man then that is my being molested. And it is allowed by orpheus.org while actually pursuing which includes building and discussing Bessler's Wheel is not.
I think the general public will find that if they can't own me then they will destroy my life. That is what happened to Bessler, right?

Examination at Gera
(October 9th, 1712)

Soon after Bessler demonstrated his first wheel to the public, some suggested that he used a fraudulent, hidden means to power the machine. To counter the allegations, Bessler visited the court of the ruling monarch of the region, the Count and Countess of Reuss, Germany, to request an official test.

The request was accepted. The examination was performed by the Count and Countess themselves, along with many other doctors, professors, and various local noblemen and dignitaries.

The certificate does not describe the specific tests performed, or the details of the investigation. It relies largely on the belief that the examiners were men of impeccable reputation and therefore beyond criticism.

A total of 14 signatures attest to the following statements:

The long sought after and desired Perpetuum Mobile has been invented and constructed recently, through God's grace, here in Gera. It is a unique and highly useful machine that rotates without any weights, wind, water, or spring mechanisms. It has its own Motus Perpetuum that not only maintains, moves, and turns it around continuously, but it is also able to easily drive other machines for which a great force is necessary, such as waterworks and mills...

The machine was first constructed by Mr. Orffyreus here and put into its remarkable speedy rotation on the sixth of June in this current year 1712.

It was shown several times to Her Grace the Dowager-Countess and His grace the Count in person; and also, by their gracious consent and agreement, everything was shown and made available to us. Now we have undersigned this testimonial in confirmation of the above, and to attest to the fame and honor of the inventor, and for his special protection, benefit, recommendation, and promotion... signed and sealed by our own hands at Gera, 9th October, 1712.

Examination at Merseberg
(October 31, 1715)

Plagued by continuing rumors and speculation of fraud, Bessler approached Moritz-Wilhelm, the Duke of Zeitz, with a request to sponsor the second official test of his machine. In particular, Bessler wanted to address allegations that the machine was driven through a hidden mechanism in the bearings. To invalidate the accusations, the test was specifically to include a translocation of the wheel from one set of supports to another. The certificate states:

The inventor first put in motion his six ells (~11 feet) in diameter and one foot thick machine which was still resting on the same wooden support upon which it had previously been mounted. It was stopped and restarted, turned left and right as many times as was requested by the commissaries or the spectators. The machine was started by a very light push with just two fingers and accelerated as one of the weights, hidden inside, began to fall. Gradually, within about one revolution, the machine acquired a powerful and even rotation, which continued until it was forcefully brought to a stop again; the machine preserved the same rapid motion when lifting a box filled with six whole bricks weighing together about 70 pounds. The weight was lifted by means of a rope conducted through a window by means of a pulley. The box was lifted as many times as was requested.

Furthermore the inventor, Orffyreus, in the presence of all, lifted the machine described above from its original wooden support. The timber posts were carefully examined from both top and bottom, as well as in the middle, particularly where a small cut was noticed. The same careful examination was devoted to the trunnions, the shaft, and to the bearings. During the inspection, not the slightest indication of imposture or deceit was found, rather everything was found to be right, complete, and without fault.

As further proof of its internal or inherent motive power, the machine was translocated to another support in such a way that the trunnions on both sides of the axle were laid uncovered in the open sockets. The whole assembly could see over and under, and both sides of the machine; and all present were invited to inspect the bearings, but no holes were found. All present examined them with their eyes, but no sign of fraud was seen. It was possible to translocate the machine and turn it left and right as many times as was asked by the respectable Commission. The machine regained its strong, fast, even rotation each time. The movement was accompanied by quite a loud noise that lasted until the machine was brought to a forced stop. Thus nothing suspicious happened.

Finally, it should be noted that right at the start, before the machine was subject to any testing, all rooms above, below, and on either side were examined by the Commission. It was also verified that the stamps were not hollow, and no indication of any mechanism moved by a cord was found.

All that has been written above is the truth, and has been acknowledged by signatures in our own hand without any reservations... signed at Merseberg, 31st October, year 1715.

The certificate was signed by 12 prominent dignitaries, chosen for their intellectual qualifications and status within the community.

p.s., Since this forum is supposedly dedicated to realizing Bessler's Wheel, it is also defaming Saxony, Germany's history. The Republic of
Saxony eventually became Saxony, Germany. And this will give Saxony, Germany the opportunity to say this forum is an attack on that
German state and its history. Kind of where I'm 1/2 Norwegian I am aware of when something has cultural significance in that state/country.
Last edited by UbWe on Mon Jul 24, 2023 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tarsier79
Addict
Addict

Post by Tarsier79 »

why does ab hammer, waltxcee, jubat and tarsir79 not discuss them as to how they might apply to my build? Instead, I am heckled. Why?
Besslers clues don't apply to your wheel. Your wheel does not and will not self revolve. The only comparison between Besslers work and yours is that your wheel could be in MT with Bessler describing why it doesn't work.

You constantly feel attacked due to your narcissism. When you are attacked, it is because you invite it.

Your contribution to this forum is a negative one. Congratulations.
MrTim
Aficionado
Aficionado
Location: "Excellent!" Besslerwheel.com's C. Montgomery Burns

Post by MrTim »

I am so thankful that the wonderful AB Hammer taught me how to build his invention for him.
Well, if that is AB's invention, it's a failure. It'll never run. Now that you've built his failure for him, you can move on & build your own ideas. In fact, you now have the excuse to never mention AB Hammer (the failure) again, and let him be forgotten. Do that, and enjoy the win...
"....the mechanism is so simple that even a wheel may be too small to contain it...."
"Sometimes the harder you look the better it hides." - Dilbert's garbageman
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

MrTim wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:22 pm
I am so thankful that the wonderful AB Hammer taught me how to build his invention for him.
Well, if that is AB's invention, it's a failure. It'll never run. Now that you've built his failure for him, you can move on & build your own ideas. In fact, you now have the excuse to never mention AB Hammer (the failure) again, and let him be forgotten. Do that, and enjoy the win...
I'll actually be saying I have to move to another country because of ab hammer. He prevented me from pursuing surgery in a timely manner.
I'm not happy about having to move to another country. And his actions and those who supported or encouraged him will be known as saying "Kristallnacht".
Last edited by UbWe on Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tarsier79
Addict
Addict

Post by Tarsier79 »

'll actually be saying I have to move to another country because of ab hammer.
That is called not taking responsibility for your own actions and mistakes. Your choices are yours and nobody elses. Your actions are what you choose to do. Your situation is due to the decisions and actions you made. That means, if you are unhappy about your situation, you caused it so it is your fault. You also have free will to proceed how you wish.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

Tarsier79 wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:20 pm
'll actually be saying I have to move to another country because of ab hammer.
That is called not taking responsibility for your own actions and mistakes. Your choices are yours and nobody elses. Your actions are what you choose to do. Your situation is due to the decisions and actions you made. That means, if you are unhappy about your situation, you caused it so it is your fault. You also have free will to proceed how you wish.

And when I asked if no one can show where my correcting Newton's and Einstein's mistakes is wrong by showing work, stop harassing me. You and Mr. Tim immediately went to saying never mention ab hammer. It's interesting what you say when you say
Your situation is due to the decisions and actions you made.
In plain Engleske, when a surgeon put my colon in wrong and the medical community ignored his mistake, that is because I decided to have colorectal cancer? Or what about when I was willing to work with Alan Bauldree and he replied like rlortie, he is a private builder and does not share information. That was my decision as well?
I think when I asked people to stop harassing me they would've chosen to consider math, science and engineering that my request was denied.
What was it I was told? That if I were to promote working together and getting along with each other then that shows I have a messiah complex. Please
be mindful that I am credited with Running over a Russian submarine. I did it in my sleep. I think 2 forums represent less of a threat than Russia does. Would you agree with that assessment?
What I understand as does Alan Bauldree is the number of times that he posted that he is teaching me just as waltzcee posted. I wasn't being harassed
but was being encouraged to learn. I simply can't allow for that toxic behavior to be associated with my work. And you guys have seen most of my work,
actual builds and actual science. And please be mindful, if I seek peace I have a messiah complex. I think between Bessler, Newton and Einstein I can
bring the fight you guys have longed for.
Another way of looking at things is I would not want you guys molesting people who would find Bessler's work interesting with your ignorance. I have to
consider that as well. And while you're at it, use online calculators to verify my post about Newton's and Einstein's work. If you want to be an authority on a subject, you need to be able to do the math.

p.s., How to verify Einstein's gravity well? Can you make the decision to verify Newton's g = Gm1m2/r^2? And then calculate the surface gravity for both the Moon and the Earth. A screenshot of g = M1/r1^2 = a = Gm2/r2^2. The acceleration of gravity will be about 0.04 m/s which means the gravitational attraction between the Earth and the Moon is about 0.08 m/s and not the 20+ m/s Newton's equation allows for.
Who knows, maybe Newton thought 0.08 m/s was too small of a number? And who knows, this might change the mass a planet has. I think what Mr. Tim overlooked is that Newton's theory of gravity was based on the keel effect.
You know, it's a flow of energy directed towards the Earth. f = ma = mv = 1/2mv^2 = KE. I actually think that equation will make me famous because
it describes the energy that gravity has when it's conserved in a mass accelerated by gravity or another force. As for everything else, I'm not Bessler, Newton or Einstein.
They'll keep the credit for their work that they deserve and yet that equation will be mine.
Attachments
g 1 -2.png
Last edited by UbWe on Tue Jul 25, 2023 12:18 am, edited 5 times in total.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

The Hammer just texted me, wants to know if you've learned how to make coffee, yet!
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.