Bessler's Wheel Diagrammed Using Solid Weights

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Bessler's Wheel Diagrammed Using Solid Weights

Post by UbWe »

The designs are accurate. The red circles are to highlight a weight's position. This shows how the mechanics work. The 2nd design
is closer to what I am building. And if bellows are used with water, MT 125 can work by adding the peacock's tails and it can work with
water flowing through the rim itself.
It will be funny when I say I am expected to give my work away and since I won't I am hated. What is it AB Hammer boasted? If you guys
hate me then I'll give him my work. Isn't that what was expected of Bessler? Wagner liked his work but didn't like his attitude so he had
everyone attack Bessler. Isn't it strange how some things never change?
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=34 ... 1872559948
Attachments
Besslers Wheel Diagrammed.png
Outline.png
MT 125.png
MT 125.png (57.18 KiB) Viewed 3112 times
Last edited by UbWe on Sat Aug 19, 2023 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tarsier79
Addict
Addict

Re: Bessler's Wheel Diagrammed Using Solid Weights

Post by Tarsier79 »

You dont have to give your work to anyone. Especially as none of it has any chance of working.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: Bessler's Wheel Diagrammed with Extension

Post by UbWe »

Without the green extension latches would be needed to prevent the weights from moving towards the axle of the wheel.
Attachments
Bessler Wheel Complete with Extension.png
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

Tarsier79 wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 2:17 am You dont have to give your work to anyone. Especially as none of it has any chance of working.
Et tu, Brute? :)
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

ubwe analysis by preoccupied.png
EDIT
I think that I drew that wrong. It should be more closely balanced. I'm sorry. It's hard to tell where the top lever hits the stopper.
Last edited by preoccupied on Sat Aug 19, 2023 3:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain
Tarsier79
Addict
Addict

Post by Tarsier79 »

Et tu, Brute? :)
I am under no illusion that anything I have to date will work. But I know for sure what I know that won't.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

At the moment I can basically only use 1 hand. And to be a little more professional with my building (this build) I am going
to design the entire wheel using parts that aren't fully detailed. I consider it as "blocking". The 2 design drawings show the
difference. And since I am designing everything myself and paying for everything out of my disability check I'll do things the
way I like until I see someone who can do it better than me.
As it has once been said ad nauseam "only building will tell". People would consider me a fool to take advice from someone
who talks a good game but doesn't have the work that I do to show. I also checked, I am allowed to know science. Those who
have not studied science can be jealous if they like. An example is that scientists say that gravity is a force with out energy.
This is why so called perpetual motion machines are impossible. Since gravity has no energy a machine cannot conserve
the energy gravity has. I can have my own opinion based on the work I do and the research I've been pursuing.
The reason for outlining parts is that will use less of my p.c.'s memory. I plan on upgrading once I finish 1 or 2 of my builds.
Then I'll be able to afford to do it.

This is a basic build to learn something about woodworking. I find it appalling how many people don't think there's a lot of work and
expense involved with building. And yet I've heard that I have to accept what someone tells me when they refuse to show their work.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaEWe3tWwIw

And some math to help design it. A lot of what I do is based on the math I've done. An example is when I switched from a peacock's tail
going to the outer rim to a design where the peacock's tail is opened. I had to understand what would allow the 4 to 1 ratio that Bessler
mentions and I did.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHMKSqVvWaI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmLN3QxshlE
Attachments
Weight Wheel 1.png
Weight Wheel - Basic.png
Last edited by UbWe on Sat Aug 19, 2023 1:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

>UbWe wrote: ↑Thu Jul 27, 2023 6:51 pm
>I'll quit posting in here.
Okay. Let me know when.

>At the moment I can basically only use 1 hand.
Yes, please keep your hands out of the router.

>...until I see someone who can do it better than me.
Out of curiosity, how will you determine this?

>I also checked, I am allowed to know science.
It's good you checked. Where is the source you found the answer to your inquiry from?

>This is why so called perpetual motion machines are impossible.
Yes, I see where you're coming from.

>The reason for outlining parts is that will use less of my p.c.'s memory.
I really like your sketch-up work. You have a real talent there. Despite all your backbiting commentary and false accusations, you still have some great talents on the computer. Spew all the hate you want, but my compliment still stands exactly as I have stated it.

>I find it appalling how many people don't think there's a lot of work and expense involved with building. And yet I've heard that I have >to accept what someone tells me when they refuse to show their work.
I've never read that in this forum where someone has said it's easy to build wheel mechanisms. Can you cite your source(s) why you think people in here don't think there is a lot of work and expense involved with building? I'll tell you exactly the opposite of that. Thousands of dollars later, I'll tell you it's hard work and in my case...all for nothing.

>And some math to help design it.
Do you think fractals have anything to do with the wheel?
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

Bessler's Apologia Poetica

A wheel appears - is it really a wheel, for it does not have a normal rim.
It revolves, but without other wheels inside or outside,
and without weights, wind, or springs.
Seen sideways or full face it is as glorious as a peacock's tail.
It turns to the right and to the left.
It spins around in any direction whether laden or empty.

p.s., This violates what I was told. I can only use a little math and can only offer conjecture and
not something like this which uses a lot of math and specifically describes what Bessler wrote
which his drawings helped to make known.
With a design like this it will be necessary to calculate the pressure head inside the wheel. This
is because the pressure head might have a flywheel type of effect. And Bessler described this wheel
as his bidirectional wheel. He said 1716 in Kassel, Germany. And if anyone notices, he uses a water
pump (Archimedes screw) in his drawing.

p.s., I didn't spend a lot of time learning to allow someone tell me that I can't say I know something
when I've put in the work. That's just jealousy talking. And with Bessler, he said his bidirectional wheel
was slower.The pressure head would help to slow the wheel down. And with his 60 rpm wheel, it was
most likely his table top model and that's where he would've had many pieces of lead around his wheel.
Attachments
Not An Ordinary Rim.png
Kassel-1stFigure.jpg
Kassel-2ndFigure.jpg
Last edited by UbWe on Sat Aug 19, 2023 5:31 pm, edited 4 times in total.
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

UbWe wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 3:22 pm
p.s., I didn't spend a lot of time learning to allow someone tell me that I can't say I know something
when I've put in the work. That's just jealousy talking.
I roughly measured your design by eye balling it and I believe you are not considering the fact that if you have a lever on a wheel that moves to do work elsewhere on the wheel that you must deduct the distance from the axle of the lever to the axle of the wheel as counter torque. So you just draw a line equal to the distance of the lever to the stopper and deduct it from the distance of the axle to the other axle to get the counter torque. The counter torque is not a driving force, it just exist in the way because you have levers attached to levers. Not all lever forces are driving and driven, sometimes it's just plain counter torque. I know that Tarsier79 says your wheel won't work without giving an explanation but my explanation here should build to you some insight into how overbalanced wheel attempts could be read better. Read your perpetual motion machine a little better man. Know what I'm saying? Learn something from me, the guy with possible brain damage.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

There's not much to talk about because as has been said, what I'm building won't work. And considering that waltzcee has said he is going to kill
me and yet doesn't get banned from the forum, makes me wonder how much you guys really hate me. After all, I got banned for building when
apparently I wasn't supposed to pursue Bessler's Wheel.
And since I am going to create a detail library for the parts my build will use I'll have plenty to do to keep me busy. That way I can get in the habit
of building by print (make parts according to a blueprint).

I think that is motivated by my being 1/2 Norwegian and waltzcee being a real American who believes he has authority over me. If no one else
has been openly threatened with being killed then it is white supremacy at its finest. And yet the problem is all most people said is "it can't work",
"failed build", etc. And that's the response when I was willing to work with people? And yet I was the problem for building according to Bessler's clues.
Attachments
Death Threat.png
Last edited by UbWe on Sat Aug 19, 2023 8:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

I quit reading what haters have to say. With the personal attacks I've tolerated to try and discuss Bessler's work I will take that threat seriously. Nobody posts anything like that when you hate the person it's directed at. And waltzcee who has built nothing and apparently only likes harassing or targeting people who aren't one of his kind is well liked in here.
When my build is finished that threat will become known and that nothing happened. And since I've shown you guys Bessler's bidirectional wheel, just no need for me to be in here. You guys have waltzcee which is what you guys want. And waltzcee, I'll feel safe when I'm out of your country. It's
like AB hammer told me, my being a Veteran doesn't mean I deserve a life in HIS country.
Last edited by UbWe on Sat Aug 19, 2023 9:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

WC was quoting something you typed James. He's not threatening you. You're the one who made the threat and he was merely quoting what you had typed.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

UbWe wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 1:42 am The designs are accurate. The red circles are to highlight a weight's position. This shows how the mechanics work. The 2nd design
is closer to what I am building. And if bellows are used with water, MT 125 can work by adding the peacock's tails and it can work with
water flowing through the rim itself.
It will be funny when I say I am expected to give my work away and since I won't I am hated. What is it AB Hammer boasted? If you guys
hate me then I'll give him my work. Isn't that what was expected of Bessler? Wagner liked his work but didn't like his attitude so he had
everyone attack Bessler. Isn't it strange how some things never change?
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=34 ... 1872559948
With what I am building, I am making the roller assemblies for a skid plate attached to Bessler's kennel to run over.
The dog creeps out of his kennel
just as far as his chain will stretch.
https://besslerwheel.com/writings/apologia.html
The parts shown are Sub-assembly 1 and Roller Assembly 1. I need to shim and trim some of them to have a uniform dimension. When
I add edge banding to them then they'll have a nice appearance. I'll probably take the rest of the week on these. Then next week I'll finish
the 4 weight wheel assemblies that. That would basically leave the hoist and its lever for lifting weights to be finished and mounted. Building
is a lot of work and fortunately I have experience with both production machining, finishing and assembling which helps.
This is one reason why I'll show some of the steps I take to make parts. It'll give people who have an idea they like an idea of what will
be involved.

p.s., When building like I am, the dimensions for the Roller Assemblies can be changed, I might've accidentally drilled the spot face (round area
that is depressed where the bushing is, room for it to move) and that's okay. After I finish assembling them, if I want I can rout them so they
will be a little narrower. The only thing that matters is if they serve the function they're made to serve.
Attachments
Roller Assembly - Subassembly 1.png
Roller Assembly 1.png
Last edited by UbWe on Tue Aug 29, 2023 4:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

Just a reminder, I have been banned from this forum because I have actual work to show. And this work is based on math and
engineering. Physics does play a roll (double entendre s'il vous plait) as KE = 1/2mv^2 = mv = ma = m(d/t) = f is what allows for work
(W = MD) to be performed over time. Otherwise any discussion is if 1 weight can lift another as much as 1 drops another weight rises.
Doing actual work to support years of work when building and considering both math and science requires work. There simply are no
shortcuts to success.
From 2013, it is the 2nd video on my YouTube channel. How to use a disc to change the motion of a weight. https://youtu.be/Z7q1aWS26WM
What I am building today started with that build. And in 2019 AB Hammer claimed I was building his design from 2016 which oyvvus supported. I was
posting work on YouTube for 3 years yet AB Hammer originated the idea? I saved their posts from 2019. Their posts are attached.
And yet both are highly respected members of this forum while I am hated.
His saying for "sometime" in 2019 refers to 2016 and not 2013. Did he use my own design claiming it was his work? But you guys like anyone who
attacks me, he's proof of that. No one can tell what he built or if it was even his work. Just one obscure image.
Attachments
Saying he built what I built.PNG
oyvvus says alan bauldree should have my work.png
Last edited by UbWe on Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.