Bessler's Clues- Just an FYI

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Bessler's Clues- Just an FYI

Post by UbWe »

With MT 24, it shows
I have left all demonstrations and experiments, since it would be difficult for anybody to see or learn anything about a perpetual motion from them or to decide whether there was any truth in them because no illustration by itself contains a description of the motion; however, taking various illustrations together and combining them with a discerning mind, it will indeed be possible to look for a movement and, finally to find one in them.
http://www.orffyre.com/mt.html
If you look at MT 24 then at my drawing, consider what it shows. If the weight is moved at top center, after 45º of rotation it has not been lifted.
Screws refers to an Archimedes screw pump. That design would reduce the pressure head to 1/2 of the distance between TDC and 45º. Other
drawings of his shows a screw pump being used as well as showing waterwheels.
Yet as a few in here say, they want to "heckle" or talk "wheel" but have no interest in discussing Bessler's work. I couldn't find the one I was
looking for but these others might give you guys an idea. I'll probably stay away because I don't have the need to for those who like to cause
me problems because they're not here to consider Bessler's work.
Attachments
MT 24 with Dialoue.png
MT 24 OB.png
MT 60.png
MT 61.png
MT 61.png (56.57 KiB) Viewed 3618 times
MT 137.png
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Bessler's biggest Clue - It works!

Post by WaltzCee »

UbWe wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:32 pm . .. .. .
Yet as a few in here say, they want to "heckle" or talk "wheel" but have no interest in discussing Bessler's work.
  • If you'd stay on point, everyone else would also.
I'll probably stay away because I don't have the need to for those who like to cause
  • Ewe probably won't.
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

MT 60

Post by UbWe »

With Bessler's drawings, if MT 60 is flipped horizontally then it can be seen where screws are extended outward.
It also agrees with MT 24. While it shows the same motion it also shows function. Screws being extended outward
can also represent a bellow being filled or being emptied.
MT 61 shows a waterwheel rotating counterclockwise. An easy way to hide details. People are used to a clockwise
motion while the unit circle rotates in the counterclockwise direction. His drawings might show that he knew the unit
circle confused people as well.
MT 106 is MT 130 without lines being crossed. MT 67 shows 12 bellows. And MT 85 shows water being pumped to
feed a waterwheel.
Do any of you guys know how a manual water pump for a well works? And if Bessler wanted to, all he's need to do is
to displace the water according to what Archimedes discovered (why a boat floats). MT 66 shows pistons.
With what I am building, it could be converted to water with a lot of work. In his time, lead was probably more expensive
than today. Why he would've used lead for his table top model bot not for his larger wheels. With those, they had cement
then and he could've used stone as well. 12 rhennish feet is close to 12 SAE feet (U.S.), that would make water pressure
about 5 psi. That'd be easy enough to seal.
I think his wheel will be an enduring enigma.
Attachments
MT 106.png
MT 106.png (70.52 KiB) Viewed 3608 times
Mt 67.png
Mt 67.png (37.43 KiB) Viewed 3608 times
MT 85.png
Water Pump - Manual.png
Mt 66.png
Mt 66.png (32.61 KiB) Viewed 3608 times
MT 106.png
MT 106.png (70.52 KiB) Viewed 3608 times
Last edited by UbWe on Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:32 am, edited 3 times in total.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: Bessler's biggest Clue - It works!

Post by UbWe »

WaltzCee wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:48 pm .
UbWe wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:32 pm . .. .. .
Yet as a few in here say, they want to "heckle" or talk "wheel" but have no interest in discussing Bessler's work.
  • If you'd stay on point, everyone else would also.
I'll probably stay away because I don't have the need to for those who like to cause
  • Ewe probably won't.
What you miss is that with a working Bessler Wheel, some people will say those clues could mean something else. And
they might go ahead and build something different just to prove their point. And I know that you and your associates won't be
in any such conservation.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Re: Bessler's Clues- Just an FYI

Post by WaltzCee »

I'm building her wheel
IMG_20230826_222138.jpg
Last edited by WaltzCee on Sun Aug 27, 2023 2:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
Walter Clarkson
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

WaltzCee wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 2:39 am .
I'm building her wheel
IMG_20230826_222138.jpg
And your opinion matters?
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

WaltzCee wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 2:39 am .
I'm building her wheel
IMG_20230826_222138.jpg
Copyright don’t mean sheet unless you’re selling something. And your God almighty God booked, thou shall not bare false witness.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

And your opinion matters?
James, ewe hurt my feelings. I'm building a wheel for your momma & you talk to me like that?

Ewe should be ashamed of yourself!, Ewe heatheanistic fudge-packing pagan bastard.

I should tell your daddie, The_Architect_of_the_Pyrimiad on ewe.
Walter Clarkson
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

waltzcee, I accept that if I want to live in the U.S. I need your permission. ab hammer told me the same thing. He said he will groom
me to accept that I can never be better than a "pure" Englisher like him. And waltczee, if this forum gets shut down it is because people
like you are welcomed into this forum and will be supported.
And waltzcee, it is not possible to know how many fake accounts Alan Bauldree of Homer, Louisiana, USA uses. He is allowed to use
as many accounts as he likes to force himself on me. That reminds me of a movie I saw in drunk class. The movie started out with a grown
man raping a boy (sodomy) in a park. And here we are in a "park" waltzcee, and what you did tell me about sodomy?
And Alan Bauldree will become famous just as you will for that post and ab hammer, etc. saying because I got a DUI that I have to give my
life to him. I have to prove myself to him or he will not allow me to live in the U.S. but I have 1 question for you waltzcee, when you post to
me are you getting the satisfaction you want as if you were actually sodomizing me? You say the church would be okay with it but I'm not
the church, Why I need to stay out of parks where guys like you are free to play with little boys however you like. After all, only a little boy
and not a man would build Bessler's Wheel, right? Right.
And waltzcee, It is possible that you are Alan. I remember when oyvvus told me can use aliases so he can dominate me and take over my
life. I think people will be shocked when they hear that orpheus.org supports brainwashing someone into giving their life a way to a sexual
predator. That's why I always have an anonymous person trying to dominate me. And Alan, as I've mentioned before, Penn State football
protected a child molester. And Alan, once I become known, I will be going into hiding because I'm afraid of you. Stalking someone while
using many names shows why the Veterans Administration treated you for mental illness.
Attachments
sodomites.png
Last edited by UbWe on Sun Aug 27, 2023 3:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

UbWe wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 2:18 pm waltzcee, I accept that if I want to live in the U.S. I need your permission. ab hammer told me the same thing. He said he will groom
me to accept that I can never be better than a "pure" Englisher like him. And waltczee, if this forum gets shut down it is because people
like you are welcomed into this forum and will be supported.
And waltzcee, it is not possible to know how many fake accounts Alan Bauldree of Homer, Louisiana, USA uses. He is allowed to use
as many accounts as he likes to force himself on me. That reminds me of a movie I saw in drunk class. The movie started out with a grown
man raping a boy (sodomy) in a park. And here we are in a "park" waltzcee, and what you did tell me about sodomy?
And Alan Bauldree will become famous just as you will for that post and ab hammer, etc. saying because I got a DUI that I have to give my
life to him. I have to prove myself to him or he will not allow me to live in the U.S. but I have 1 question for you waltzcee, when you post to
me are you getting the satisfaction you want as if you were actually sodomizing me? You say the church would be okay with it but I'm not
the church, Why I need to stay out of parks where guys like you are free to play with little boys however you like. After all, only a little boy
and not a man would build Bessler's Wheel, right? Right.
And waltzcee, It is possible that you are Alan. I remember when oyvvus told me can use aliases so he can dominate me and take over my
life. I think people will be shocked when they hear that orpheus.org supports brainwashing someone into giving their life a way to a sexual
predator. That's why I always have an anonymous person trying to dominate me. And Alan, as I've mentioned before, Penn State football
protected a child molester. And Alan, once I become known, I will be going into hiding because I'm afraid of you. Stalking someone while
using many names shows why the Veterans Administration treated you for mental illness.
Walter Clarkson
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

Let the record reflect the lilly white perp has a history of a drinking problem.
  • That reminds me of a movie I saw in drunk class.
Walter Clarkson
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

• And Alan, once I become known, I will be going into hiding because I'm afraid of you. Stalking someone while
    using many names
    shows why the Veterans Administration treated you for mental illness.
Let the record also reflect I've been a member since
  • Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:52 pm
& post in average about half a post a day, while the lilly white stalking perp has attempted to dominate me with a new [& numerous previous] identity this time since
  • Tue Jul 04, 2023 8:22 pm
posting on average
  • 6.59 posts per day
The question arises,
  • who is stalking whom?
Last edited by WaltzCee on Sun Aug 27, 2023 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Walter Clarkson
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

That's no joke. His infatuation with AB Hammer lends a pretty good case for online stalking right there. I'd be tempted to go pay AB a visit and show him what's been going on in his absence and he could file a countersuit.

All things considered though - I think James has been doing pretty good toning things down as of late. At least throw him a bone WC - he at least quit accusing you of death threats once I was able to direct link to his original post that you quoted.

He did slip up and made some negative commentary about the members of this board including myself so my profile pic will stay up for a bit longer. If he can keep his arguments truthful and with you WC, then I can remove the profile picture. One thing I won't stand for though are false accusations. He doesn't know who I am and so every time he accuses me of being AB Hammer, the picture stays up longer. I'd love for James to see how wrong he is, but once he knew who I was, then his obsession would shift from AB to me and I don't really like the idea of that.
Last edited by JUBAT on Sun Aug 27, 2023 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

the profile picture
What is the deal with this profile picture?
I kind of like it.

James asked me if I wanted a pic of his ass. He should use that as a profile picture.

ETA

Last active:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 9:26 am
Last edited by WaltzCee on Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Walter Clarkson
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

If you take the profile picture and put it in graphic program then turn it into a negative, you'll see the original picture...stretched to fit the requirements of phpbb.

I had to work at it a bit to make it fit. I will honor James' request as long as he quit attacking the forum members and is truthful with his accusations. That's why I replied to his post and said, "The picture stays up."

I'll give it another week of review and see how it goes.

I must admit I enjoy reading his posts once all the bullshit is out of them. If all this talk about permission to show work/going to the doctor/AB Hammer/etc. and pie in the sky grandiose thinking of "If I solve the wheel then I can..." etc. is stripped out of his posts, they are actually quite enjoyable to read.

James himself has admitted he is mean and doesn't get along with people. If he wants to direct people to and from his youtube channel, then it's in his best interest to be kind to people even if he doesn't agree with them. Youtube channels don't do well when people find out you're condescending. What I'd really like to see is James put all his accusations in a video. All the stuff he types here, put it all in a video, and the same amount of times he talks about here...also put that in a video on youtube and see how well that channel does.

It would be a very interesting thing to watch.

How about it James? Would you like to do a video montage of all your posts so you could tell us all how you really feel?