Johann Bessler wheel simulation

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Re: Johann Bessler wheel simulation

Post by preoccupied »

Robinhood46 wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 5:03 pm I think how other people are being treated should be taken into consideration, when judging how members treat other members.

I have often shared my view, which can certainly be considered harsh, about members being selfish bastards, who put the well being of their financial state or their personnel ego, above the well being of the entire human race and the planet that it exists on. Many members don't like my opinion, and feel that it is normal that they should get something personnel in return for their hard work, which i understand entirely, i just insist that that is what being a selfish bastard is.
I have no complaints whatsoever as to the way i am treated on this forum, we are here to share our views, not make friends. The only people i see being treated badly, are the ones who make claims of success, or promises of definite runners in x amount of time, and other stupid unfounded claims that have no signification whatsoever to anyone other than the person making the claims. These people do get treated with a certain degree of hostility.
Trying to help them understand the mistake that they are, in all probability, making, as nicely and politely as possible doesn't work, they don't want to hear that they might be talking bollocks. We all know, that in all probability, they are talking bollocks, but they do not like this fact and they cling to the illusion that they are different and take offence when people don't take them seriously.
You must ask yourself, why are you being treated badly? Because even a complete dick, like myself, who insults people doesn't get treated badly.
Preoccupied talks about his time machine, and being famous people in the past and he still doesn't get treated as badly as you.
What are you doing that members don't like? That others are not doing.
I don't feel like I'm being treated badly. I had mega ego when I had the worst retaliatory behavior. I was in the mood to say that won't work and only I can do it for awhile.

Something that I was paranoid about with this guy Stephen is that he might be doing a simulation of my idea and trying to take credit for it by having a simulation. I know it's far fetched but I have a lot of faith in my new design. The wheel pulls its frame of reference against the frame of references changes made by the weight by the axle like a clacker toy. This increases the weight lifting potential of the clackering weights. If the wheel is turning at or greater than the speed of the weights falling I think it at least doubles the total force that can be lifted by the weights. So the strength of the clacker effect is dependent on speed and any amount of overbalance even a very small amount would allow this idea to work. A strong push to get it started just like Bessler's wheels.
realigning gravity thruster10.png

My time machine story in a nut shell is I duplicated many times experimenting with the machine and lived lives in the past. In time loops I had 2 or 3 major loops into the past and back. Notably Sir Isaac Newton, and Yahweh were my best time loops. I destroyed Jupiter Giants attacking Earth around the time that the dinosaurs died probably around 65 million years ago because the dinosaurs were attacked by the meteor that killed them and it was thrown into the planet by Giants who left Jupiter and space peddled their way to Earth with their arms. I used Israel as a base when I time traveled to fight the Giants and I was like a long haired preteen beach hippie that said Yeah way to everything or some variation of that and they called me Yahweh. The giants were comparable to Galactus and it's likely that another giant could come to Earth and just swallow it whole in a real fight with Jupiter again.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain
johannesbender
Addict
Addict

Post by johannesbender »

People gave their own opinions regarding the topic , you cant ask for less or more.
Its all relative.
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

JUBAT wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 8:07 pm Mark my words...being all nicely nice is going to allow the proliferation of scams and cons. Taking a soft approach isn't going to solve the wheel any faster.
You are quite correct that a person who posts in this forum should be ready to answer some basic questions.
It would be good to have questions with tacked, but we usually tolerate those that lack such basic skills.

I see no reason for you to think you are a candidate for any restrictions.
You have the right to ignore anyone you like if that reduces the amount of postings to work through etc.
People that post interesting content naturally do not get ignored. But interesting insulting commenters
get treated as they deserve.

Regards
Last edited by agor95 on Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

a dick connoisseur wrote:You are quite right you are a complete dick. You have integrity and speak directly.

Keep on being who you are!
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

Is this thread a community litter box?
Can any cat leave some scat here?
Walter Clarkson
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

WaltzCee wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 3:36 pm .
a dick connoisseur wrote:You are quite right you are a complete dick. You have integrity and speak directly.

Keep on being who you are!
I am a Pillock connoisseur as well !
Last edited by agor95 on Fri Oct 06, 2023 3:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

a narcissistic pillock wrote:I am a Pillock connoisseur as well !
Last edited by WaltzCee on Fri Oct 06, 2023 5:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Walter Clarkson
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

Waltzcee wrote: Image
Last edited by WaltzCee on Fri Oct 06, 2023 7:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Walter Clarkson
StephenG345
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by StephenG345 »

A word of advice to all besslerites most of you have assumed that Bessler said it was powered by gravity! I would like just one of you To show this particular assertion by Bessler!
johannesbender
Addict
Addict

Post by johannesbender »

Okay you go first and show us the assertion that most of us assumed he said that.

edit:
StephenG345 wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 8:54 am A word of advice to all besslerites most of you have assumed that Bessler said it was powered by gravity! I would like just one of you To show this particular assertion by Bessler!
Last edited by johannesbender on Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Its all relative.
John Collins
Addict
Addict

Post by John Collins »

Our word gravity and its more precise derivative gravitation come from the Latin word gravitas, from gravis meaning heavy. Our modern use of the word gravity stems from Sir Isaac Newton’s book ‘Principia’ which was written in Latin, hence the word gravity. It is doubtful if many people including Bessler were familiar with Newton’s book, and gravity was generally referred to as ‘heaviness’ or ponderous or weighty. Thus you won’t find the word gravity in Bessler’s works, but plenty of others meaning the same thing.

JC
Read my blog at http://johncollinsnews.blogspot.com/

This is the link to Amy’s TikTok page - over 20 million views for one video! Look up amyepohl on google

See my blog at http://www.gravitywheel.com
johannesbender
Addict
Addict

Post by johannesbender »

True , you would find it mentioned though in the back and forth between Wagner and Bessler...
Its all relative.
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

Hello StephenG345
StephenG345 wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 8:54 am A word of advice to all besslerites most of you have assumed that Bessler said it was powered by gravity!
I was told 'assume' makes an ASS out of U and ME. So really it's best not to assume anything and let all that can be; be possible.

Saying that does this challenge matter?

Should we be building a living understanding of the power behind the devices create by Bessler?

Do you know of any other candidates other than structural stress, Inertial Mass & Gravitation Acceleration?

All the Best
Last edited by agor95 on Sat Oct 07, 2023 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
thx4
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by thx4 »

StephenG345 wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 8:54 am A word of advice to all besslerites most of you have assumed that Bessler said it was powered by gravity! I would like just one of you To show this particular assertion by Bessler!
Bessler showed a weight, it's not enough 😊
The world is perfect.
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

agor95 wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 11:14 am Hello StephenG345
StephenG345 wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 8:54 am A word of advice to all besslerites most of you have assumed that Bessler said it was powered by gravity!
I was told 'assume' makes an ASS out of U and ME. So really it's best not to assume anything and let all that can be; be possible.

Saying that does this challenge matter?

Should we be building a living understanding of the power behind the devices create by Bessler?

Do you know of any other candidates other than structural stress, Inertial Mass & Gravitation Acceleration?

All the Best
Is that a reference to negative torque suspensions? Or do you have more on that subject of Structural Stress? Be careful because the tool that allowed Hermes to run past the speed of light on foot year 2003 and duplicate from time traveling and Jesus to walk on water is possibly a dangerous military technology and I can't just share it willy nilly in all good conscience.

Obviously Bessler's wheel used gravity and is my most recent design. If it's any constellation it's a lot like space pedaling. The animals that breath their own blood and can move about in outer space such as Jupiter giants can just space pedal. They can flap their arms while spinning or flap their arms disproportionately to pedal through space. The axle is their body. So this clacker effect tied to gravity being created in the form of anti gravity being used by pedaling on it in space. So I say this clacker toy effect is pro use of gravity in that is tears into existing gravity destroying some of it for energy.
Last edited by preoccupied on Sat Oct 07, 2023 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain