Mechanising the maths

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

MrVibrating
Addict
Addict

Re: Mechanising the maths

Post by MrVibrating »

..tho again, if the gain is proportionate to a corresponding alteration of the planet's resting momentum state (more generally it'd constitute an acceleration of the absolute reference frame itself, altering the universe's resting momentum state), then it's not-at-all sustainable as-is; once it's optimised i'll attempt to simulate a closed-system incorporating a virtual-earth, with radial gravity and a giant-scaled Bessler wheel on its surface, so that i can monitor any drift in its resting momentum state, and investigate potential means of mitigation.
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

I really like this. Im glad you came back.
MrVibrating
Addict
Addict

Post by MrVibrating »

Thanks mate! I'm having fun anyway..

Right, can't leave this hanging on a dicey OU claim; i've kept at it, and I think it's probably a unity interaction..

The thing is, the sim seems unusually ambivalent about it - going to 1e-999 integrator error, 16 digits internal and output, single integration steps and thoroughly expunging the sim of any error sources, i still can't get it to solve consistently to unity. One run's a little up, the next down, and it doesn't seem to matter if i zoom in on a single vMoI cycle or zoom out on a 30 sec run, it always comes out a little under or over.

I haven't identified any sweet angle or pattern of operation that biases the disunity one way or the other.

I suspect therefore that it's conservative when gaining momentum, and obviously non-conservative when scrubbing it off, but that the approach is getting some things fundamentally right, if not quite all the way there. I still think that the general principle of harnessing angular momentum from CF force in an OB system has to be on the right track; the key of course is in constraining its energy cost of accumulation. This is where the current approach is falling down..

Here's the final version anyway:

It seems to find more bite going CW rather than CCW; the sim's entirely focused on producing clean data, so final optimisations include shortening the priming phase to a function of milliseconds rather than Pi radians - increasing the memory available for recording useful data - and to this same end, adding a meter that divides the maximum 32,765 frames by whatever the elapsed time of the current run, to suggest a higher sampling frequency; raising the sim freq also shortens the simulated run time however, hence converging to a maximum optimal frequency over a few successive runs, keeping all else equal. Additionally, raising frequency also shortens the minimum priming period necessary to avoid an initial spike in actuator loads, so for example while 10 ms does the trick at 1 kHz, at 10 kHz a 1 ms priming phase will suffice, ie. freeing up even more frames for useful data.

But all this meticulous fussing proves pointless in the end - the anomaly's only a fraction of a percent at minimum, ranging all the way up to 13 % at other times, but i can't get within the millijoules-of-unity range i usually settle for.

I think there may be something here, but i'm just going about it wrong; you need to collect the momentum gains on something that can fix the unit-energy cost of subsequent cycles, whereas i'm collecting it on a vMoI that has to accelerate along with the OB system it's driving, hence the vMoI's angular speed is always going to be faster than that of the wheel body and OB system, and CF force - the form of input-energy workload - obvioushly squares with angular velocity. The intended destination was sound, but i started out on the wrong foot..

But consider the other kiiking option i toyed with - kiiking by spinning and braking a small flywheel mounted to the kiiking crankshaft; angular inertia is RPM-invariant: from relative stasis, it always costs half a Joule to spin up a 1 kg-m² rotor by 1 rad/s relative, irrespective of absolute system angular velocity.

Might it thus be possible to drive a CF kiiking mechanism for RPM-invariant cost per cycle? So for example might we spin up the 1 kg-m² rotor for half a joule during the kiiking weight's down-stroke, but then simply unload that same half Joule again when braking it back against the crank during the up-stroke..? That way we'd effectively gain some angular momentum for free?

Probably missing something crucial again, but i'm going to retry with a fresh sim, CF kiiking without a vMoI and potentially, without performing net work against CF or any other force.

I may just try and test this using a motor-driven wheel rather than adding the incidental complication of a real OB system; so long as the wheel momentum's being maintained by something, the kiiking angular momentum gains should be absolute and real rather than just relative and fictitious. Power will obviously rise with RPM, yet the RMS should remain flat-zero by my reckoning, half a Joule in and out each cycle, and once again, with no need for any dissipation. We'll see.. will make a fresh start on it soon..
Attachments
MTM2.4.wm2d
(40.64 KiB) Downloaded 67 times
Last edited by MrVibrating on Mon Nov 20, 2023 5:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
johannesbender
Addict
Addict

Post by johannesbender »

MrVibrating wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 4:28 pm Final thought for now:

• It's no longer a physics problem; it's an engineering one.
I'm getting mixed messages , what you are writing now sounds like you are contradicting yourself first you say the exploit is pretty much confirmed , then you say it looks like unity and sometimes its under and sometimes its above , aren't getting proper stable values you can rely on ?
Its all relative.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

johannesbender wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:48 pm . .. .. .
I'm getting mixed messages , what you are writing now sounds like you are contradicting yourself . ..
. .. .. .
happens a lot
You should be glad to know , following your response I will take it on myself to leave
Last edited by WaltzCee on Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
johannesbender
Addict
Addict

Post by johannesbender »

WaltzCee wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:44 am
johannesbender wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:48 pm . .. .. .
I'm getting mixed messages , what you are writing now sounds like you are contradicting yourself . ..
. .. .. .
happens a lot
You should be glad to know , following your response I will take it on myself to leave
sure does!
Its all relative.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

Most thinking people can discern between crass behavior or knats
Bite my ass, bitch
&
Out right lies or camels
“Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of
So why did you lie, jo-jo?
Walter Clarkson
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

I'm getting mixed messages , what you are writing now sounds like you are contradicting yourself
The problem with sharing ideas publicly is two fold. 'Publishing' here allows people to come behind you, snagging your thoughts, acting as if they are some creative genius. Also if one is 'publishing' in real-time everyone gets a look at your thought process and tend to be overly critical of any errors they see as they appear.

None the less, admin has said any can 'publish' here @ BW, Implying BW is a publisher. I'm not sure if they understand the legal ramifications of the difference between being a forum or publisher wrt liable/defamation of character.

It could cost Scott his ass[*] giving agor administrative authority.

[*] ass[n] net worth.
Walter Clarkson
johannesbender
Addict
Addict

Post by johannesbender »

WaltzCee wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 12:46 pm .
Most thinking people can discern between crass behavior or knats
Bite my ass, bitch
&
Out right lies or camels
“Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of
So why did you lie, jo-jo?
WaltzCee wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 1:35 pm .
I'm getting mixed messages , what you are writing now sounds like you are contradicting yourself
The problem with sharing ideas publicly is two fold. 'Publishing' here allows people to come behind you, snagging your thoughts, acting as if they are some creative genius. Also if one is 'publishing' in real-time everyone gets a look at your thought process and tend to be overly critical of any errors they see as they appear.

None the less, admin has said any can 'publish' here @ BW, Implying BW is a publisher. I'm not sure if they understand the legal ramifications of the difference between being a forum or publisher wrt liable/defamation of character.

It could cost Scott his ass[*] giving agor administrative authority.

[*] ass[n] net worth.
Re: Administration
Sent: Sat Nov 11, 2023 8:31 pm
Recipient: *********************************

I have given Walter an official warning to stop being abusive.

Feel free and keep me updated about his behavior.

I am open to banning him if enough members agree.

Maybe create a poll topic?

Thanks,
Scott
Thanks for visiting BesslerWheel.com

"Liberty is the Mother, not the Daughter of Order."
- Pierre Proudhon, 1881

"To forbid us anything is to make us have a mind for it."
- Michel de Montaigne, 1559

"So easy it seemed, once found, which yet unfound most would have thought impossible!"
- John Milton, 1667
This was sent to me by Scott (BTW i did not send anything to Scott) , so please continue.
Its all relative.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

Is it abusive to ask you why you lied?
This was sent to me by Scott (BTW i did not send anything to Scott) , so please continue.
. .. . .. continuing

When you flag a post, you've 'sent' something to Scott. Dead man walking, you may have inadvertently lied again.

Just can't help yourself, can you?

My plan is to sequester myself & work on my ideas midnight this Sunday. I will not post beyond that date, nor until I make a working wheel.

My plan is to leave this happy paradise of bots & sockpuppets & hackers and not return until I have a working wheel.

Unlike you, I mean what I say.
Last edited by WaltzCee on Thu Nov 23, 2023 3:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Walter Clarkson
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Re: Scotland revisited

Post by WaltzCee »

https://besslerwheel.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=187809#p187809 wrote: In any case I would publish here first before building anything.

All the Best
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed
ETA
FTC Takes Action Against Publishers Clearing House for Misleading Consumers About Sweepstakes Entries
Scott might seriously consider demonitizing BW to avoid any appearance or fraud.

Just sayin'
Last edited by WaltzCee on Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Walter Clarkson
johannesbender
Addict
Addict

Post by johannesbender »

WaltzCee wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 2:27 pm .
. .. . .. continuing

When you flag a post, you've 'sent' something to Scott. Dead man walking, you may have inadvertently lied again.

My plan is to sequester myself & work on my ideas midnight this Sunday. I will not post beyond that date, nor until I make a working wheel.

My plan is to leave this happy paradise of bots & sockpuppets & hackers and not return until I have a working wheel.

Good riddence , and flagging your post has proven to be the correct thing to do as it was enforced by Scott so go complain insult and make threats to him .
Its all relative.
johannesbender
Addict
Addict

Post by johannesbender »

You messed up , your problem not mine.
Its all relative.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

Who did I rhreaten?
agor wrote:Yes he in a lot lighter than lead.

Note. We are publishing with every post and being pier reviewed.

P.S. ex-engineer who published without the principle officer's authorisation.
As Frank has stated he slipped it out between one P. Office leaving
and the next starting the job.
One could say Frank tuck it on himself to Act-Up the role until it was filled.
That taking on other jobs as will as creating new word definitions resulted in him being
an ex-engineer.
Good riddence , and flagging your post has proven to be the correct thing to do
So you did lie about not sending Scott anything. Thanks for sharing.
Last edited by WaltzCee on Thu Nov 23, 2023 6:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Walter Clarkson
johannesbender
Addict
Addict

Post by johannesbender »

WaltzCee wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 2:27 pm .
. .. . .. continuing

Its all relative.