Besslers prime mover and its enabler.

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Roxaway59
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: Besslers prime mover and its enabler.

Post by Roxaway59 »

Hi Fletcher / Tarsier79, my last post disappeared lol so don't know where that went. Basically I was just saying I would like to just post more sims even if they don't work just to get ideas moving.

I think I see where you are coming from Fletcher and I have spent a great deal of time thinking about other ways of doing things. We are dealing with an unknown so its never a good idea to assume too much. I would have to say if it turned out to be some brand new principal that was like nothing else I would be surprised but it would make sense seeing as how illusive it is. I've always felt that its a combination of known things and maybe used in an unusual way.
Graham
Roxaway59
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Roxaway59 »

Also Fletcher I should just point out once again that on the issue of raising weights fast my wheel approach is good if I could find a way of doing it.
Graham
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Post by Fletcher »

I have no doubt that all the components to his wheels are well known and easily recognizable - for starters B. says so, and also Karl said it was easy to understand and simple to build - for Karl to say that to his ministers etc requires a level of mundane familiarity to all who should witness it ( including women and children ? ) - i.e. the "tools", not the method of application, which was easy to grasp once seen in action exercising their roles, imo ..
Roxaway59
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Roxaway59 »

Here is a better example of the upwards action I was thinking of Fletcher. Its running at 10 rpm and you can see quite a movement in the blue weight.

I'm going to start putting forward ideas in the hope that a definite picture builds up of what Bessler did. It will mainly be based on Algodoo and WM2D. I will have a description of the sim and other relevant information then the sim itself. I will start that later today.
Graham
Attachments
Screenshot (93).png
Bessler work out 474.zip
(11.23 KiB) Downloaded 9 times
Roxaway59
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Roxaway59 »

This is the way I want to lay things out as I show these simulations -

Description - Wheel that contains pendulums with shifting weights. The wheel seems to be able to regulate its speed in the Algodoo simulation.

Over unity in Algodoo - Yes

Over unity in WM2D - No

Size - 2 M

Maintains a steady rpm - Yes

Contains springs - Yes

Makes a tapping noise - It can do this.

Miscellaneous -

My main interest in this simulation is the way it seems to regulate its speed in the Algodoo simulation. It does increase its speed in WM2D after the motor is turned off but the speed drops back down. Is there a way to maintain a speed increase in WM2D?
Attachments
Screenshot (94).png
Bessler work out 475.zip
(32.18 KiB) Downloaded 6 times
New Bessler 7 Forum.wm2d
(37.73 KiB) Downloaded 6 times
Roxaway59
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Roxaway59 »

Just remember to turn the motor off in Algodoo. The speed will steadily increase and then wont go any further.
Graham
Roxaway59
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Roxaway59 »

This Algodoo one is laid out slightly different but the same idea. Some air resistance is needed to keep it more steady. You can see that as the pendulums rock it losses speed.
Graham
Attachments
Screenshot (96).png
Bessler work out 477.zip
(17.09 KiB) Downloaded 5 times
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Post by Fletcher »

Jut something to think about ..

Two people tried to reproduce B's. wheels performances and solve his mechanical application method for PM ..

Wagner .. and .. John Rowley ..

See wikipedia and JC's PM-AAMS?

Wagner was a skilled mechanic amongst other things, and wrote his detailed critiques which we know well, and built his spring powered wind up wheel that was slow ..

Rowley was a renowned UK scientific instrument maker, and maker of a fine geared orrery ( tellurium or planetary model ) - he spent the rest of his life trying to make a PM wheel based on what he had seen of B's. demonstrations ..

Both were masters of "instruments and applications" involving MA imo .. they were men of experience and knowledge and still they could not find a workaround by manipulating MA ..
Last edited by Fletcher on Fri Mar 08, 2024 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Roxaway59
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Roxaway59 »

Yes and I’ve thought about that Fletcher because its an important point.

If it is possible to build an over unity wheel why have true craftsmen and highly educated people failed?

Here are some possible answers to that question -

1) Bessler was a fraudster and there is nothing to discover.

2) Learned people have found it from time to time but the dark forces I have spoke about stop the knowledge from spreading.

3) Finding the answer is not just about skill level and how much you know or even how persistent you are.

I don’t believe the first one. The second one is a very real possibility and other technology is definitely being hidden. The third one is also true because there is no doubt in my opinion that Bessler wasn’t as good a crafts man as some of these other people.

Lets just say that apart from luck it takes a person with certain qualities in their personality to come up with something like this.
Graham
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Post by Fletcher »

You should find this interesting Rox ..

Controlled phase timing oscillation amplified energy ( my words ) ..

https://newatlas.com/energy/corpower-wavespring/
Roxaway59
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Roxaway59 »

Hi Fletcher, correct me if I'm wrong but is this simulation something along the same lines? The energy of the wave is lifting the buoy upwards and the mechanism inside is behaving like a dynamic dampener. In my simulation that would be the spring.
Graham
Attachments
Screenshot (97).png
Bessler work out 480.zip
(10.49 KiB) Downloaded 7 times
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Post by Fletcher »

I guess so Graham - I just quickly read it and moved on .. the main point of interest for me being that it was using a timed reinforcing principle to amplify the upward movement of the buoy making it extremely efficient compared to normal wave buoys IINM ..

Still needs the pulsed wave energy input, just collecting and using more of it productively ..
MrTim
Aficionado
Aficionado
Location: "Excellent!" Besslerwheel.com's C. Montgomery Burns

Post by MrTim »

Roxaway59 wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:55 pm
Lets just say that apart from luck it takes a person with certain qualities in their personality to come up with something like this.
Graham
Luck (or accident ;-) is a big part of it. But persistence is the main quality, you can't discover anything if you don't keep going... ;-)
"....the mechanism is so simple that even a wheel may be too small to contain it...."
"Sometimes the harder you look the better it hides." - Dilbert's garbageman
Roxaway59
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Roxaway59 »

Hi MrTim, Yes if I was going to pick the main qualities persistence, never giving up would be one of them. What goes hand in hand with persistence though is being methodical. Its possible to doggedly try to do something and get nowhere because of constantly going about it in a disorganized way and I know that I have been guilty of that.
Graham
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Post by Fletcher »

Persistence beats resistance .. but not if we keep repeating lessons ..
Last edited by Fletcher on Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:24 am, edited 1 time in total.