State your oppinion on energy this year.

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Is extra or reserve energy needed for a working wheel ?

Poll ended at Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:10 pm

Yea
80%
Nay
20%

Total votes: 40

Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Re: State your oppinion on energy this year.

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

Well that was a mistake. Like I said I never learn------------------Sam
johannesbender
Addict
Addict

Post by johannesbender »

Sam Peppiatt wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:17 pm Well that was a mistake. Like I said I never learn------------------Sam
Let me mention i am talking about what i believe i need to have a runner .
Its all relative.
Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

Don't you see? It's free energy! Tons and Tons of it. Maybe that's what Bessler meant when he said it was hidden? None of you can see it right?

It's like talking to a post---------------Sam
Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

I suppose it's not your fault. I have the benefit of real weights and real gravity. That I believe, is the great down fall of sims. You lose all feeling of any thing real-----------------Sam
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

I enjoy your opinions. I think that static fields can be created using levers that create antigravity and gravity effects. Shock waves that repel and attract. This structural energy might make a real perpetual motion machine by transferring structural energies into inertial energies. But it is of my opinion that gravity is a flush available source of actual energy and that you just need to rig a large gear to a chassis and overcome the clumsiness of the parts to get to use that energy. Gravity is the source of energy. It is not conservative. It is also my opinion that gravity devices that harness gravity will drain gravity from the Earth and as some kind of effect will cool the core of the planet and cause it to stop thereby creating wild problems for life on Earth.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain
Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

Preoccupied,
It's so difficult to prove any thing. With out proof, ideas don't mean much but, never mind that. I don't think gravity will be effected by gravity wheels. Look at all the water wheels. They have no effect on it, right? I wanted to ask you if you ever remember fighting in a ring, maybe for several years as a boxer----------Sam
Last edited by Sam Peppiatt on Wed Jan 03, 2024 7:00 pm, edited 4 times in total.
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

hi sam
preponderance of mass on the planet from objects entering and leaving changes mass on the planet but preponderance of force changes by a gravity wheel changes the energy on the planet without changing the mass and that will cool the planet. So it's different than just using a water wheel because all of the existing mass stays on the planet or if there is a big change there is something entering or leaving the planet. Repetitive big changes in energy without changing the mass on the planet will likely be big changes to the Earth's core. I actually successfully when I was a kid when I had money and University knowledge created heat related vacuum experiments and artificial gravity. While it doesn't appear to make a difference visually on the surface I do think that the Earth will cool and slow down like it never has done naturally if preponderance of forces exchange with gravity without changing the mass on the planet.

I was never a boxer but I have been assaulted before. Basically between 2004-2009 I was assaulted every year and I was too confused from it. In 2001 I had a bad slip and fall caused by something and it was super devastating. I think that I had seizures in my sleep for a lot of the later amount of time until more recently, I think I'm better.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain
johannesbender
Addict
Addict

Post by johannesbender »

Sam Peppiatt wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 6:01 pm I suppose it's not your fault. I have the benefit of real weights and real gravity. That I believe, is the great down fall of sims. You lose all feeling of any thing real-----------------Sam
I found a way to avoid building full wheels early on in my attempts to experiment with my ideas by only building small mockups of the main principles involved (which would make or break a concept) , which if failed prevents me from wasting time money and effort and also helps me learn the why's and why'not's .

In my experience a full on wheel and other mechanisms are usually just redundant addons which i gladly like to avoid as far as i can proof that the main elements does not do any mechanical and physics wonders as needed , and if there ever emerges some sort of physics wonder discovery from the main components i experiment with , i would immidiately know .
Its all relative.
Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

jb,
I would like to take another stab at it. Let me try this. All I want to talk about is the binary rollers, nothing else OK? The rings are 11 inches in diameter and the rollers are 8 inches in diameter and, weigh 16 pounds each, 32 pounds total. They are connected together by a cross-bar.

They,(the rollers), both move / raise up and down 3 inches, twice per revolution of the wheel. All the while maintaining perfect balance. One roller exactly counter balances the other, at all times, as the wheel turns. This means, since it is well balanced, the wheel takes very little effort to rotate it.

So you have 32 lbs. lifting and lowering 6 inches or 16 foot pounds of work available at little or no cost, for every one turn of the wheel. This is as you suggested, a reservoir of energy that can hope fully, be used in some way to produce a runner. I have verified all of this. All the weight, 32 lbs., is applied to the cross-bar, twice per revolution of the wheel and, lifts and lowers 3 inches for every 1/2 turn of the wheel-------------------Sam

Why you can't figure it out I'll never understand.
Last edited by Sam Peppiatt on Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:30 pm, edited 5 times in total.
johannesbender
Addict
Addict

Post by johannesbender »

Sam Peppiatt wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:11 pm jb,
I would like to take another stab at it. Let me try this. All I want to talk about is the binary rollers, nothing else OK? The rings are 11 inches in diameter and the rollers are 8 inches in diameter and, weigh 16 pounds each, 32 pounds total. They are connected together by a cross-bar.

They,(the rollers), both move / raise up and down 3 inches, twice per revolution of the wheel. All the while maintaining perfect balance. One roller exactly counter balances the other, at all times, as the wheel turns. This means, since it is well balanced, the wheel takes very little effort to rotate it.

So you have 32 lbs. lifting and lowering 6 inches or 16 foot pounds of work available at little or no cost, for every one turn of the wheel. This is as you suggested, a reservoir of energy that can hope fully, be used in some way to produce a runner. I have verified all of this. All the weight, 32 lbs., is applied to the cross-bar, twice per revolution of the wheel and, lifts and lowers 3 inches for every 1/2 turn of the wheel-------------------Sam

Why you can't figure it out I'll never understand.
If you want my understanding of what you describe without me seeing it and perhaps not having all details , giving it to you straight , imo there is not a whole bunch you could do with that because of the balance , since it is balanced you could have had an empty wheel instead of balanced rollers , because balance wont give you a force to drive the wheel with , balance will also not drive anything else non stop ,even if you spin it with your hands .

However if there were something else to it i did not know about it , i would have to wait and see what results you come up with .
Its all relative.
Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

Forget it------------------Sam

ETA,
It is kind of a hidden thing and, looks to remain that way.
Last edited by Sam Peppiatt on Thu Jan 04, 2024 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
johannesbender
Addict
Addict

Post by johannesbender »

But , if you allow them to become displaced to the side by some way and then roll back in to balance , there being 2 in balance and 2 out always , then it should have torque for sure.
Its all relative.
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

Hi johannesbender

Generally we need extra energy or a reserve of patience stored up to keep our will turning.

It takes a lot of extra energy too communicate in a form that best conveys our ideas.

I suppose the more work a person does in that regard the more regard we have of the person.

This of course is a general rule and not pointing in anyone direction.

Regards
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed
Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

No jb, by it's self it has no torque at all. There are only two. How can there be two one way and two another way. The wheel is balanced but the cross-bar isn't. Then the cross-bar has to do work on some thing else to cause an imbalance----------------Sam
johannesbender
Addict
Addict

Post by johannesbender »

Sam Peppiatt wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 2:10 pm No jb, by it's self it has no torque at all. There are only two. How can there be two one way and two another way. The wheel is balanced but the cross-bar isn't. Then the cross-bar has to do work on some thing else to cause an imbalance----------------Sam
Werent there four in the drawings ? if you can cause a torque and reset that overcomes losses it should turn .

Btw to reset and continue torqeing non stop - for real , would be considered a real physics/mechanics breakthrough .
Last edited by johannesbender on Thu Jan 04, 2024 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Its all relative.