I think I am..therefore I must be..I think?

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Gill Simo
Aficionado
Aficionado

I think I am..therefore I must be..I think?

Post by Gill Simo »

Existence is, of course, a mysterious thing to us humans. Many would suggest that the mystery is veiled from us, as though it might somehow be seen through with immense determination/effort. Personally I have to imagine that we simply aren't capable, no matter for the want of trying.
That regardless of effort we're still left with a name & never more...Mother Nature, The Great Is, God, etc.
I've always, throughout my many PM years, held a notion that despite my constant questing, PM was perhaps a part of that Mystery...that it too was beyond human imagination?
That no human being can possibly imagine into being PM....because it isn't found, it's granted/given/revealed...by Mother Nature, The Great Is....or as Bessler himself chose to express it...by God.
Now, I know, few consider that word to have any place/value here, so you'd rather be off to go scratch your head & think some more.
But about what if it's never yours to have?
About a human race that knows full well what is right, forever finding excuses for what is blatantly wrong?...that just might actually do the trick.
We apparently believe now, collectively, that Genocide is acceptable/ignorable under certain conditions...even though, to even be a human, no such conditions can possibly exist!
That is truly as low as any living species can go...so maybe best to scratch & think some as to what better time for a Divine kick up the arse rather than cogs & pulleys?
"Everything you know will always equal the sum of your ignorance"
agor95
Addict
Addict

Re: I think I am..therefore I must be..I think?

Post by agor95 »

Gill Simo wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 1:38 am Existence is, of course, a mysterious thing to us humans.
Should we continue to exist?

Do we deserve to and the Earth not to.

Regards
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed