Bessler's Wheel and Prime Movers

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Thor
Dabbler
Dabbler

Bessler's Wheel and Prime Movers

Post by Thor »

Bessler's Wheel "prime mover" was momentum/force which is f = ma which is momentum = mass * d/t. Don't get it?
That is what allows for Aldo Costa's wheel of France to work. Search on YouTube "Aldo Costa perpetual motion". There
is a difference between f = ma and w = md. Discussions are not allowed. If discussions were then why was this not allowed to
be discussed?
There is a way to make Bessler's Wheel more efficient and that would require my invention. Well, one of them any way.
I'll most likely refer to besslerwheel.com as a Nazi forum. Being banned for not giving my work to white supremacists I think
qualifies besslerwheel.com for such a distinguished honor. I mean hating someone for having lived in Norway and having
learned to speak Norwegian there is what defines fascism.
People will see the irony that I'm like Bessler and I'm hated like he was in a forum dedicated to realizing his work. And I did
some work this morning which shows I can both post and work.
The assemblies in front of the weight wheels will allow for the levers to become telescoping lever assemblies. Could you guys
imagine if people visit this forum and everyone posts how much I'm hated because I didn't do what you guys told me to do?
Then people will be able to do searches and see how I've been attacked for trying to get along with you guys while working at
Bessler's Wheel.

p.s., Jubat, When you told me Good Bye in 2011, why did Bill F. support you trying to keep me from pursuing Bessler's Wheel?
And why should I live my life according to what Bill F. believes? Does he need surgery? No? Does he want me to have surgery?
No he doesn't. And Bill F., this defines white supremacy/human trafficking.

And for fun Bill F., I need my colon removed. I've been needing this surgery and people who support Alan wants me to suffer
because I'm not a "pure" American nor am I a "pure" English speaker. The severe complications I've been dealing with as a
result of having been treated for cancer will become known. I'd love to know what your family will think of you wanting someone
to suffer because they're not as good as you and your friends are. I will have an exercise for Amy Pohl (John Collins' granddaughter) to try.
If she can get the use of her other hand back then she might be able to have a life again, kind of like my wanting to have surgery.

p.s.s, I like this song, search it on YouTube; My Mother Told Me & Valhalla Calling_ Miracle Of Sound, Peyton Parrish, Eric Hollaway ,Margaret Wolf
Attachments
020424.png
02242024parts.png
cancershield.png
Last edited by Thor on Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Thor
Dabbler
Dabbler

Re: Bessler's Wheel and Prime Movers

Post by Thor »

Bill F., remember when you posted the 1st attachment? And then there's the 2nd attachment.
Isaac newton and his Royal Society used the same tactic against Gottfried Leibniz. And when you said
"Gestapo tactics always end badly for everyone.".
Norwegians like those in my family knew gestapos. Another reason for Jubat to attack me. Norway was
occupied by Germany. And in here, even Bill F. has stated that gestapo tactics are being used against
me and that I was not doing anything to disrupt the forum.

Gestapo tactics always end badly for everyone.
BTW, the forum never stopped doing what it was 'designed' for. Get on with it."

Bill, Fascism won.
Attachments
BillF.png
oyvvussaysalanb.png
Last edited by Thor on Sat Feb 24, 2024 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thor
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by Thor »

Because I like you Bill F. (NOT), I'll give you Bessler's secret, okay?
It's f =ma - md. See how simple that is? If I want to lift a 1kg weight 12.5cm, that requires work.
When a weight rotates downward, it will create work to lift weights with. How fast does a wheel
have to lift a weight? 1 second or 2? How long does it take a weight to reach bottom center?
When weights are swinging downward they generate momentum = mv. The velocity the wheel
rotates at uses the excess work lifting weights to generate momentum. If a weight is lifted at
.25m/s and the wheel is rotating at 1m/s (Bessler said 4 to 1 ratio), is there any excess energy
to rotate the wheel?
And Bill F., this could've been done years ago but "perpetual motion" is impossible. I know
because you and everyone else has told me that. Still, I need surgery while you don't. As for Amy,
you guys including John Collins don't want me to try to help her.

p.s., If you guys don't know how to build then understanding the difference between work moving
a weight and a weight having momentum as a result doesn't matter. I've been aware of this for
several years and it always comes back to I'm 1/2 Norwegian like Bessler was 1/2 German and 1/2
Polish.
And as Bill F. said, you guys can't expect this to end well can you?

p.s.s., The reason a push was needed at times was because the wheel had no momentum. An
example is when a weight doubles its velocity, it doubles its momentum but not the work it can do.
This is like my brother Harold used to tell me, timing can change dwell but dwell can't change timing.
Last edited by Thor on Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:24 pm, edited 5 times in total.
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

Youre not welcome here Jim. Be gone.
Thor
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by Thor »

JUBAT wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:05 pm Youre not welcome here Jim. Be gone.
Why I'll be moving out of the U.S. Alan. I have to be seen as doing what you say.
And when I leave the U.S. Alan, I can show your post where you said;
Youre not welcome here Jim. Be gone.
You did tell me that I have to prove to you that I deserve a life in your country. And
you were supported while I was banned.

oops, I forgot Alan, I'm supposed to talk "wheel" with you. Let's talk "wheel", okay?
How do you think a wheel speeds up and then slows down? I have no authority because
only you have authority to talk. And for you Alan, I'll never talk publicly about Bessler's
Wheel. That will be for you to do. People like you and HATE me because I'm not good
like you are. Once the medical situation that WaltzCee openly attacks me for is known I
won't need it.
Like you said Alan, you will ruin this for everyone and yet everyone loves you.

p.s., Bill F., show the attached image to your family and tell them how much you enjoy supporting
gestapo tactics being used against me because I had family that literally lived under the 3rd Reich.
Attachments
allan.png
Last edited by Thor on Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Thor
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by Thor »

JUBAT wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:05 pm Youre not welcome here Jim. Be gone.
Can I post online without you Alan? You've basically kept me from posting with other people online for over 10 years. Both you and
Scott Ellis have had my Facebook accounts taken away from me. It's like Scott Ellis told Facebook, I'm not Bessler. Considering how
long he's been dead I think that is obvious. And yet Scott Ellis has made it known he will fight my having anything to do with Bessler's
Wheel because he supports you Alan.
You need to remember Alan, I might've been able to have a life in the U.S. if you weren't out to ruin my life. In my life Alan, you are evil.
And Alan, I am mindful that people like you kill people like me. You said "begone" yet you're posting at climate debate forum where I post.
That's your right. Do I have the right to a life without you? I don't.
And with you, if I don't leave the U.S. I think you'll kill me. I'm the problem because I didn't do what you told me to do so it's my fault.
Do you think I'd really think you'd leave me alone if I'm successful and there's no you? You'll escalate things while blaming me. When has
anyone told you that your conduct or behavior is wrong? You know, like you're using gestapo tactics? Just never happened because I've
always been the problem. Bill changed his opinion, right? He did.
The only solution Alan is for me to move to another country where I can feel safe and I will be doing that. Bill F. even told me he wants me
to live in fear for some reason. It must be because my Father's from Norway or he doesn't want Bessler's Wheel to be realized. Why are
you here Alan?
Last edited by Thor on Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:36 pm, edited 6 times in total.