Power unleashed, Bessler style

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Leafy
Aficionado
Aficionado

Power unleashed, Bessler style

Post by Leafy »

Here is a simple lever design.

If we do a static force equilibrium at 9 o’clock and 3 o’clock, there is superior weight on one side. Only rotate in one direction.
Attachments
DA3D7EE1-2068-494E-AA3F-8E5673E97CFE.jpeg
Tarsier79
Addict
Addict

re: Power unleashed, Bessler style

Post by Tarsier79 »

ABHammer made a nice version of this. You should build it to see why it doesn't work.

Im pretty sure RAR also tried to use this principle on in their stupidly expensive build.
iacob alex
Addict
Addict

Post by iacob alex »

Hi Leafy !
I like your "starting point" design..try to develop (and test , especially !...) it ,step by step.
You can read some comments regarding the same subject , if you make a search on our forum with :
-gravity unbalance mechanism...
-beam gravity engine...
Best wishes! / Al_ex
Simplicity is the first step to knowledge.
Leafy
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Leafy »

Thank you

I was about to post why it doesn’t work. Basically there is a force in the horizontal axis when it inclined and energy has to spend to compensate for it. If only we moves it up and down as it rotates, but that’s extra. What surprise me is why at 9 and 3 o’clock has different force. I think I figured out and possibly the final design of Bessler (98%). Let me ask you this.

Would you want me to tell the secret right out or build a machine and demonstrates it like Bessler?
Robinhood46
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Robinhood46 »

I think the problem of the world being wrong about perpetual motion being impossible, is way too big of a problem, for you to take the risk of dying from coronavirus or being shot by a lunatic, run over by a bus, etc. etc.
If you believe you have the answer, it is your duty as a member of the human race, to share it.
Your entire existence is of no importance whatsoever, when compared to the importance of correcting the monumental error made by the scientific community.
Anybody who "honestly" thinks they have the answer and refuses to share it, for whatever reason, is nothing short of a scumbag.
The world NEEDS this mistake to be corrected.
The world doesn't need another selfish person, who puts his personnel desires before the well being of billions of others. It has plenty enough of those already, it doesn't need another one.
So tell us how it works.
The members here will tell you why it doesn't or, maybe, we will finally have the answer.
Senax
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Senax »

Robinhood46 wrote:I think the problem of the world being wrong about perpetual motion being impossible, is way too big of a problem, for you to take the risk of dying from coronavirus or being shot by a lunatic, run over by a bus, etc. etc.
If you believe you have the answer, it is your duty as a member of the human race, to share it.
Your entire existence is of no importance whatsoever, when compared to the importance of correcting the monumental error made by the scientific community.
Anybody who "honestly" thinks they have the answer and refuses to share it, for whatever reason, is nothing short of a scumbag.
The world NEEDS this mistake to be corrected.
The world doesn't need another selfish person, who puts his personnel desires before the well being of billions of others. It has plenty enough of those already, it doesn't need another one.
So tell us how it works.
The members here will tell you why it doesn't or, maybe, we will finally have the answer.
I agree - 100%.

Mind you, it will need a working model for the world to be convinced - as well
as an explanation as to where the energy is coming from and how.

It isn't coming from the Newtonian Gravity Field for sure.
That field is merely a catalyst.
AVE MARIA, gratia plena, Dominus tecum.
Ô Marie, conçue sans péché, priez pour nous qui avons recours à vous.
Leafy
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Leafy »

I can’t blame Bessler. He worked hard.

We can use the earth to lessen the mass. As long as part of the mass rest in connection with earth, it is lighter.

In a wheel, the connection with earth is the wheel’s axel. We can use the axel as a pivot when moving up against gravity.

Here is a two bars design. The left side moving down with full weight. The right side moving up and rest on the axel.
Attachments
052ABFCD-CD1E-4F7B-A141-717691CFAA11.jpeg
johannesbender
Addict
Addict

Post by johannesbender »

here are 3 recorded physical results.

the top arm isolated
https://imgur.com/Km5WOXa

the bottom arm isolated
https://imgur.com/H6oXz8D

both arms together
https://imgur.com/ewEkyto
Its all relative.
Tarsier79
Addict
Addict

Post by Tarsier79 »

JB, pretty sure thats not exactly what Leafy meant.

Leafy, just because something rests on the axle doesn't mean it takes no energy to lift it.
johannesbender
Addict
Addict

Post by johannesbender »

JB, pretty sure thats not exactly what Leafy meant.
i understand Tarsier , it might be that my animation is seen in a different context than what i meant with it.

but thats my fault i did not add explanations of the intended assumption for the animations.

i think Leafy means gain when the wheel is spun up , and not self starting rotation through the indicated method in the drawing.

i wanted to point out , that if you isolate the arms ,then independ their forces would be benificial ,
but together you end up with counter forces working against eachother.

so my point is , while there are many ways to design or invision what we know would be benificial ,getting rid of counter forces is essential.

Leafy hope i am not off tract completely with my interpretation.
Its all relative.
Leafy
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Leafy »

Cool animation. The result is surprising. I think the moment cancelled out. Bessler tried this on mt 19, 20, 21. Leverage on the axle does makes it lighter as he explained it in mt21.

I have a design like mt 13, but I think on complete different principle.
Animation would be nice. I want to know what computer thinks.

Here it is
Attachments
DCD12B50-40A5-4723-AB71-F09D26E79A3E.jpeg
daxwc
Addict
Addict

Post by daxwc »

Leafy how does the weight magically move over at 3 O’clock? If you wait for a 4 degree decline then the weight at the wall is already past so there is nothing to torque it pre-wall.
What goes around, comes around.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

hello leafy

Here is an old grid that can help but you need to use it up and on its side to add it up to see where the weights will effect.

https://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/down ... er=user_id

You need to look for more weight above the center line as would be 3:00 to 9:00 on a clock.

The next things to look at are the effects of any movement and the friction.
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
Leafy
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Leafy »

It is a matter of a fair starting position. I don’t think it makes much difference I if the weight started out like that at 3 o’clock. We can induced it starting out. Bessler started his wheel with a two fingers pushed.
Leafy
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Leafy »

Hi AB Hammer

Thanks for the grid. I still have +1 surplus from the grid. The more surplus I have, the more it going to be harmful to the concept so I keep it as low as possible but still overcome friction.