A binary solution ?!...

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

iacob alex
Addict
Addict

A binary solution ?!...

Post by iacob alex »

.....I refer to a possible gravity motor.

To think and imagine in this manner,you can take a look at:

http://worldwidepolka.com/QandA.htm

All the best! / Alex
Simplicity is the first step to knowledge.
path_finder
Addict
Addict

re: A binary solution ?!...

Post by path_finder »

Dear jacob alex,
If the polka for sure was not in use at the time of Bessler, there were a lot of rythmic dances at this time. This kind of music is perhaps a clue: see again this old topic:
http://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/viewt ... 0046#80046
I cannot imagine why nobody though on this before, including myself? It is so simple!...
iacob alex
Addict
Addict

Post by iacob alex »

Hi P_F!

Music,polka...are the main topics of "that" forum.

But you can find a short comment regarding "binary mechanical oscillators ":
-some engines that transform energy

-some clocks that measure time

Now,regarding "this" forum...

Why not to "think binary" about a possible gravity motor?

All the best! / Alex
iacob alex
Addict
Addict

Post by iacob alex »

....or a continuous unbalanced "pair arrangement" , due to gravity.

This can be imagined as a continuous changing / tumbling "driver-follower" game ...a full rotating see-saw ("Space-Wheel" acrobatics,you can see at youtube ).

Where there is no difference,there is only "indifference "(neutral equilibrium)...or fixity,immobility.

All the best! / Alex
Richard
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Richard »

jacob alex: states

....or a continuous unbalanced "pair arrangement" , due to gravity.

...This is what I believe Bessler to mean by One side heavy, the other light and empty.

a light wheel fixed firmly to an axle with several holes at equal distance and radius...

..a heavy wheel with pulleys rides on there axis in individual vortices around the holes of the light wheel

this is an Infinite incline plane

richard
where man meets science and god meets man never the twain shall meet...till god and man and science sit at gods great judgement seat..a tribute to Bessler....kipling I think
Richard
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Richard »

jacob alex: states.....

duplicate// did not submit first time and submitted two times when I again hit the submit button.
where man meets science and god meets man never the twain shall meet...till god and man and science sit at gods great judgement seat..a tribute to Bessler....kipling I think
iacob alex
Addict
Addict

Post by iacob alex »

.....between others,we can exemplify with a binary star,a system of two stars revolving round each other.

We can take it as a natural suggestion ,in the same line with the Earth-Moon leverage (see the topic...).

To outline your own opinion,take a look at:

http://worldwidepolka.com/QandA.htm

All the best! / Alex
Richard
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Richard »

...it is embarrassing for me, that tears should run down my cheeks as I respond to you..I am, after all, in a public library

...of God, family and country...I still have God and Country...I must go now....I am clearly overcome, of my emotions

Godspeed jacob alex

richard
iacob alex
Addict
Addict

Post by iacob alex »

Hi Richard !

My answer to you :Roger! Let's hope that we have the "PM puzzle"...!

"Whatever you cannot understand,you cannot possess" (Goethe),but....

"Time is the wisest of all counselors" (Plutarch)

Music:binary measure/a measure of two bits to a bar.

Mathematics:binary operation/an operation that is applied to two elements of a set,to produce a single element of the set.

Mechanics: binary star/a stellar system consisting of two stars orbiting about a common center of mass and often appearing as a single visual object...on this forum I mades a lot of topics "around" this theme.

Simply said,the binary perpetuum mobile concept, is a basic idea of a class of moving visible and unvisible things...a vast symbol of God's thoughts!

All the best! / Alex
Richard
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Richard »

jacob alex states:

Mechanics: binary star/a stellar system consisting of two stars orbiting about a common center of mass and often appearing as a single visual object...on this forum I mades a lot of topics "around" this theme.

..:-) the pun "around" is well appreciated.

......but that is just it, isn't it...we have interrupted the binary beat, we have interfered with the beat and have brought Harmony to rotation on a completely different plane..we have given a third and lateral dimension to the binary beat....and this must be defined?

you note the following:

Simply said,the binary perpetuum mobile concept, is a basic idea of a class of moving visible and unvisible things...a vast symbol of God's thoughts!

....I will consider visible as to the matter / particle component; As to gravity, I will entertain no such myth..

If we will speak of God's universe, then by God; I will accept the "Waters above the Heavens" to obey as do the "Waters below the Heavens"

...the upper being Fluxion and Force; The lower as fluid and energy or more precisely "...visible and unvisible things..."

..and both are subject to "Pressure Gradient"

richard

edit: levers and clocks have been the failure all along....we must engage the binary beat so that the two....."have become one"
iacob alex
Addict
Addict

Post by iacob alex »

Hi Richard!

Maybe,the reward for the people of this forum who tries to imagine or build a working model,is a certain exercise of mind.

The first step of imagination can grow easy,in or out of reality.

You can meet the binary "tempo" everywhere in the universe and our civilisation: mechanical clocks,radio,television,computers,engines,electric motors.

An electric motor(binary electromechanical commutator) can be a relative of a gravity powered counterpart,as a binary mechanical (arm difference...) "commutator".

Here is the problem:in the bottom position, the long arm-short arm commutation is "self",due to gravity.

For the top position, the short arm-long arm commutation,can be made "self",due to inertia...in my opinion,this can be the ONLY one puzzle piece missing for a so old mental game.

All the best! / Alex
cloud camper
Devotee
Devotee

Post by cloud camper »

Right on the mark I would say Alex!

To achieve a true binary system, we need to completely isolate one system from the other except for the transference of the weights. Otherwise the two systems fight each other to a draw within the mechanism - balanced wheel.

The missing element is indeed the commutator. The commutator "switches out" the short arm lift system engaging the long arm descent system and allows the wheel to become unbalanced. The commutator eliminates the internal stresses experienced system wide across the wheel that result in balance, effectively isolating the two systems.

Another way to look at it is when the commutator switches out (goes into neutral) we eliminate any possible path the system could use to balance itself. This is not totally dissimilar to shifting an automobile transmission into neutral at the top of a hill and coasting down the other side, decoupling the engine drag (lift system).

This is the same mechanism that has powered electric motors beautifully since 1827 so why invent something new? The only real difference here is that we do not pay for induction heating/Lenz's law losses. Instead of commutating magnetic fields on and off, we switch mechanical torque fields.

Essentially we create a binary system with each half possesing different maximum PE values and extract the difference between them across the open boundary each cycle. The long arm descent system has more PE available to it as it has the capacity to apply significantly more torque over distance to the wheel hub than does the lift system.

If we always have four weights on the long arm side and four weights on the short arm with complete stress isolation between the two sides except at the wheel hub, the wheel will turn.

This exactly matches your observation that we have a continuous unbalanced "pair arrangement" - amazing insight Alex!

P.S. But please, no more "wheel of death" videos! My stomach can't take it! He he
iacob alex
Addict
Addict

Post by iacob alex »

Hi!
There are two "missings" :
-inertial storage (spare part)
-top side self-commutating process (procedure)

On youtube,the same circus performance has different tags.
If you don't like "Wheel of death",you can type "Space wheel"...it's the same show.

I prefer to name it as a pulsatory leverage(self rotating seesaw).

All the best! / Alex
cloud camper
Devotee
Devotee

Post by cloud camper »

Just yankin yer chain there Alex, I'll be happy to watch hundreds more Wheel of Death clips! Does anyone ever actually die on one of these?

The binary nature and instant, violent commutation just jumps out at you in Frankie's fav device, the Keenie wheel, along with the complete stress isolation of each system, lift and power. http://keelytech.com/bessler/pop/perpetual.html The Keenie wheel can never balance once in motion as there is no stress path available between the two sides.

The commutation system here creates and destroys mechanical torque fields instantly as the weights jump across the gap. Explosive power potential but very poor commutation system subject to frequent jamming. A very good candidate for computer controlled solenoids to slam the weights across at the precise instant before they can jam.

The Bessler wheel is basically the same concept except for a much more tightly controlled commutation system, but requires the weights to traverse horizontally across the wheel to exchange between the lift and power strokes. This greatly improves reliability but reduces output as the time spent by the weights in horizontal transfer produce no power.
daanopperman
Devotee
Devotee

Post by daanopperman »

cloud camper ,
If we wait long enough , someone here might .